Old 01-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #1
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Are you interested?

Which lingerie is best to gift my GF?
The next set of pics i will clicking in the one i select from people's suggestion here and then you can message me to see those pics.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 10:37 PM   #2
Tnt69
Literotica Guru
 
Tnt69's Avatar
 
Tnt69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,459
You sure like to bait people! If you dont know what your gf likes, take her lingerie shopping. Why would you want others to pick out what she wears?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 10:37 PM   #3
Naughtyboy31
Literotica Guru
 
Naughtyboy31's Avatar
 
Naughtyboy31 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,262
https://m.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/9440062/177957601
__________________
Interested in mature women and or couples in the Bradenton/Sarasota FL area. PM me or Kik me at stevem3030.

Would love to be her naughty boy

https://www.literotica.com/audio/201...ghty-boy-7.mp3
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 11:22 PM   #4
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnt69 View Post
You sure like to bait people! If you dont know what your gf likes, take her lingerie shopping. Why would you want others to pick out what she wears?
you seem to be missing some understanding here....learn from Naughtyboy31...he got it right.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 11:24 PM   #5
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
I liked it's very nice...what it called?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2018, 12:34 AM   #6
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Tell me some more examples pals...just pour in your favs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
do I I have some suggestions here ?
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 04:41 PM   #8
SissySalina
Literotica Guru
 
SissySalina's Avatar
 
SissySalina is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesexfun View Post
Which lingerie is best to gift my GF?
The next set of pics i will clicking in the one i select from people's suggestion here and then you can message me to see those pics.
The one thing you forgot is to tell about your GF! Its not what you pic but what SHE would like and for that we need to know about HER.
__________________
Sissy for the of IT

Sissy Salina

Sissy Rules
Sissy will only refer to sissy-self as sissy
Sissy will be in chastity (except for cleaning)
Sissy will be plugged both penile & anal(except for cleaning or usage)
Sissy will have enema twice a day
Sissy is never allowed to say "no"
Sissy giving oral servitude will have hands bound behind back
Sissy will swallow all cum or nectar
Sissy should be milked once a month
Sissy is never allowed ejaculation
Sissy’s only duty is to serve others
Sissyies are always bound or caged at night
Sissies are never to wear any male clothing articles
Sissy's will remove all hair except the long head hair
Sissy will have pierced ears and other piercings
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 01:48 AM   #9
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySalina View Post
The one thing you forgot is to tell about your GF! Its not what you pic but what SHE would like and for that we need to know about HER.
she like to get surprised...so I think she will like it whatever I get her.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 06:29 AM   #10
itsallgood2000
Experienced
 
itsallgood2000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 63
I would suggest two. one beautiful and not so revealing for when she feels beautiful and wants it to be tender and two slutty and open crotch when she just wants it. Let her make the choice. If you make it all about her she'll be more likely to make it all about you. IMHO
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #11
lovesexfun
Really Really Experienced
 
lovesexfun is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallgood2000 View Post
I would suggest two. one beautiful and not so revealing for when she feels beautiful and wants it to be tender and two slutty and open crotch when she just wants it. Let her make the choice. If you make it all about her she'll be more likely to make it all about you. IMHO
It would have been much better if I can get some links for reference.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.