Does size really matter?

Does Size really matter?

  • Yes size matters

    Votes: 66 70.2%
  • No anything is ok

    Votes: 28 29.8%

  • Total voters
    94
It hits the spot perfectly!

I have just the slightest upward curve on me. So I need to be imaginative in how I go at it, to "hit the spot perfectly". Btw I find that expression off-the-scale exciting for what it represents about fabulous sex! But back to imaginative work: The reason I enjoy positions where I'm standing, is the freedom it gives me to change angle and then 'find' the perfect angle for my lunges, and include variations which keep coming back to that perfect angle so that the build goes on for a long time before the floodgate of the burst of bliss for her. Yeah. No pleasure like pleasuring.
 
I’m firmly in the camp that believes cock size is far less important than attitude. My husband is, l suppose, about an average 6-7 inches and he has no problem giving me orgasms because he spends the time making sure l’m enjoying it. My Daddy was much the same.

I’ve only once had the experience of one of those mythical giants and it was black. It was very nice but very often it’s the man behind the cock that matters.

Missed you!!!!!
 
Back
Top