Does size really matter?

Does Size really matter?

• Yes size matters

Votes: 66 70.2%
  • No anything is ok

Votes: 28 29.8%

• Total voters
A lot of talk on the thread about 7 or 8 inches length. I believe that in my own generation [I'm 64], in Europe anyway, 7+ inches length is really unusual. So, is there a load of 'generous' measurement going on? Or are men of the generation next on from me more hung just as many of them are taller?

In summary, is there any research evidence for longer erect penises among younger men?

A lot of talk on the thread about 7 or 8 inches length. I believe that in my own generation [I'm 64], in Europe anyway, 7+ inches length is really unusual. So, is there a load of 'generous' measurement going on? Or are men of the generation next on from me more hung just as many of them are taller?

In summary, is there any research evidence for longer erect penises among younger men?

Oh. I didn’t mean to say I stumble across 8 inchers or even 7 on the daily.
That’s what I consider large. I probably worded it incorrectly. As I was distracted. By the topic at hand.

I was married to years to someone I would consider average. I was happy, and I loved him. Father of my kids, bla bla bla.
Sadly, he was also average and very non-frequent in the whole lovemaking thing.

Happy to say I’ve traded up. In ALL ways. :heart:

I agree with Farawyn. My reference to preferred size was in no way meant to suggest that the larger ones are at all common. Based upon my own anecdotal sampling I would say 6"ish is the average and most are +/- 1" from there. So at 7" I consider my hubby quite generously endowed. But the fact remains that I have found larger and I like them.

Not to me it doesn't.....I've had large cocks that did little to excite me and short tongues that have made me gush. Its all about hitting the right spots. Suck on my clit and you'll need rain gear :)

Simon, you should be aware of the "7 inch foot" for fisherman and other liars. :D

Size does matter when it comes to sex. It is going to determine what you can do, how you can do it, and yes how much you're going to feel it. Now that doesn't mean I would tell a guy no to sex if he was smaller, I'd still do it. That doesn't mean I wouldn't date a guy because he was smaller either.

Women rate men with larger penises more attractive either in their flaccid or erect state. Women who frequently orgasm through vaginal stimulation as opposed to clitoral stimulation are the pickiest, perhaps because of penis size matters for that sort of stimulation. My own wife gets more pleasure from clitoral stimulation and mainly from foreplay rather than penile penetration.

She has confirmed that she prefers girth over length but provided her lover has given sufficient foreplay to make her physically aroused and she is sexually excited she can be penetrated by the biggest or thickest penis. I am witness to that. However, she frequently over-estimates a penis’s length. She thought mine was 1½ inches longer than it really is.

At the end of the day, she also comes back to the simple truth that it is more important how a guy makes love to a woman than the size of his penis

... Women who frequently orgasm through vaginal stimulation as opposed to clitoral stimulation are the pickiest, perhaps because of penis size matters for that sort of stimulation. ...

I like what you say there mate. My woman hugely prefers to go crazy on vaginal stimulation and that's what I deliver. Just 6", yet with a really firm helmet ridge to 'rake' in her honey, and 5 1/4" around, I get her there usually long before I blast.

I believe that 5 1/4" circumference is just a tad on the 'extra' side of average girth?

As far as cock size, I love them all as long as they shoot cum up my ass or down my throat. When it cums to women though, the bigger and flabbier they are the more I like them.

Men, do the size of a woman's breasts make a difference to you?

No, breast size, butt size, height, has never mattered to me.

I like them all. Visually, they have different forms of beauty. In terms of feeling them, they're both hot. Squeezing a large breast/ass gives a different feeling from a small one. Snuggling with a petite woman feels different from a tall woman.

If I'm with a woman with large breasts, I'd want to squeeze them tight and bury my face with them. If I'm with a smaller breasted woman, I'd want to cup them delicately in my hands and play with her nipples.

Different forms of pleasure.

No, breast size, butt size, height, has never mattered to me.

I like them all. Visually, they have different forms of beauty. In terms of feeling them, they're both hot. Squeezing a large breast/ass gives a different feeling from a small one. Snuggling with a petite woman feels different from a tall woman.

If I'm with a woman with large breasts, I'd want to squeeze them tight and bury my face with them. If I'm with a smaller breasted woman, I'd want to cup them delicately in my hands and play with her nipples.

Different forms of pleasure.

Best post in the thread!

Back