Proof that Conservatives are pure psychopaths.

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Melania Trump, on her way to visit immigrant kids in concentration camps:

8cypTOk.jpg

This is what you get when you do too many generations of inbreeding.

Probably more of a sociopath actually but do we even know if she's a conservative? Her husband wasn't until he decided to run and a lot of people say he still isn't.
I've never heard what her politics actually are.

Hey, I have a genuine -not driven by racism- question.
And I couldn't think of any other thread to place it in, without giving the wrong impression.

Wikipedia says that Blacks make up 10% of the US population.

Does that mean that only a very, very small fraction of Americans were slave owners? :confused:

I'm aware that 10% isn't an accurate reflection, since demographics fluctuated with times too:
Natality and infant survival rates for all ethnic groups tended to go up over the last centuries, and declined massively for Whites over the last decades,
Add to that the massive immigration of Whites at the start of the century, followed by a decline and a higher nomber of Black immigrants over the last decades.

Last edited:
Google is your friend. This Internet answer to your question claims that only 5 to 8 percent of Southerners owned slaves in the 1860s, while noting that some hold that as many as a third of Southerners did. As the North, more industrial than the South at the time, was much more heavily populated, it's credible that black slaves were a small percentage of the total population. You note that the number of blacks would increase over time, but so would the number of whites, and there were several large influxes of white Europeans into the States after the Civil War--much more than arrivals from Africa.

https://www.quora.com/What-percenta...es-at-the-beginning-of-the-American-Civil-War

Google is your friend. This Internet answer to your question claims that only 5 to 8 percent of Southerners owned slaves in the 1860s, while noting that some hold that as many as a third of Southerners did. As the North, more industrial than the South at the time, was much more heavily populated, it's credible that black slaves were a small percentage of the total population. You note that the number of blacks would increase over time, but so would the number of whites, and there were several large influxes of white Europeans into the States after the Civil War--much more than arrivals from Africa.

https://www.quora.com/What-percenta...es-at-the-beginning-of-the-American-Civil-War

Thanks for answering.
Note my edited post - regarding the fluctuations in demographics. It occurred to me after I posted.

I have to be honest - my question was prompted by some of the Leftists' attitudes in this forum. It's like they think that every White in America are descendants of people who oppressed Blacks or were slave owners, so they need to atone for their ancestors' sins.

When in fact, it's much more likely that most Whites are descendants of either immigrants, or of White people of lower social status, just a tad higher than slaves.

I wonder what the attitude of Whites who didn't own slaves, and who were almost as low in social status as them, was towards them at the time.
And why did racism end up being so widespread in red states, given the above history.

It's like they think that every White in America is a descendant of people who oppressed Blacks or were slave owners, so they need to atone.

When in fact, it's much more likely that most Whites are descendants of either immigrants, or of White people of lower social status, just a tad higher than slaves.

I wonder what the attitude of Whites who didn't own slaves, and who were almost as low in social status as them, was towards them at the time.
And why did racism end up being so widespread in red states, given the above history.

Yes, some have the "need to atone" guilt. That's not part and parcel of liberalism, though--certainly not to the extent that you seem to want it to be.

It's not a simple Southern thing either. There were slaves in the North (Ben Franklin had at least one slave, for instance. http://www.personal.psu.edu/cjm5/bl...ow/2013/04/benjamin-franklin-and-slavery.html) and the indentured servant system was hugely and wasn't much of a step above slavery.

My experience in living in the South off and on--including back into the 1950s--is that poor whites who didn't own slaves tended to be more prejudice against blacks than those who descended from slave owners (and I had a slave-owning great-grandfather, whose attitudes made it down a couple of generations. The attitude descending from him was more paternalistic than "me over you" status competitive). So it was as much a comparative position in the pecking order as it was a race issue.

Some classes of whites entering into the North--e.g., the Irish and Italians--didn't get much better treatment and response on the basis of ethnics than the blacks have done in the south (and attitudes toward blacks among the whites in the North and West haven't been all that better than you would find in the South).

My grandmother told a story of the first black who got off the train in Denver, Colorado, who was beaten and put back on the train, with those in Denver finding out only later that he was the new school superintendent. And that would have been in the late 1920s or early 30s. Conversely, a large percentage of what we think of as cowboys in the American West were black--and were treated as equals on the range, but not necessarily when they got into town.

Last edited:
Yes, some have the "need to atone" guilt. That's not part and parcel of liberalism, though--certainly not to the extent that you seem to want it to be.

Beew said the "leftists"....

I have to be honest - my question was prompted by some of the Leftists' attitudes in this forum. It's like they think that every White in America are descendants of people who oppressed Blacks or were slave owners, so they need to atone for their ancestors' sins.

Not liberal, because liberalism is right wing.

"Need to atone" is social justice....

hqdefault.jpg

which is very much part of and promoted by the left ....not to mention totally antithetical to liberalism.

Last edited:
Probably more of a sociopath actually but do we even know if she's a conservative? Her husband wasn't until he decided to run and a lot of people say he still isn't.
I've never heard what her politics actually are.
She's married to Donald Trump, what do you think her politics are?

She's married to Donald Trump, what do you think her politics are?

Well, she didn't marry him for his politics. She married him for his money and to bolster her highly questionable immigration status. There aren't too many genius-class fast-tracker immigrants who lied about their college education and whose occupation is nude model and prostitute.

Beew said the "leftists"....

Not liberal, because liberalism is right wing.

"Need to atone" is social justice....

hqdefault.jpg

which is very much part of and promoted by the left ....not to mention totally antithetical to liberalism.

There are very likely more people in the country who are described as black and are descended partly from slave owners than there are people who are described as white and are descended from slave owners.

Hi LJ.
Didn't know where to put something that startled me, and I just saw your name on the Board.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...23-years-in-prison/ar-BBKSnr5?ocid=spartandhp

I honestly think that the Bank's paranoia was about the fact that he'd been in prison, not about his race. And I'm trying to stay out of the GB Blacks versus Whites fights too, they're inordinate and tiresome.

But this is what shocked me: The fact that the State gave this man only 170.000 for spending 23 years in prison, for a crime he didn't commit, so case closed is outrageous! Like he's a beggar or something.

It's not a simple Southern thing either. There were slaves in the North (Ben Franklin had at least one slave, for instance. http://www.personal.psu.edu/cjm5/bl...ow/2013/04/benjamin-franklin-and-slavery.html) and the indentured servant system was hugely and wasn't much of a step above slavery.

My experience in living in the South off and on--including back into the 1950s--is that poor whites who didn't own slaves tended to be more prejudice against blacks than those who descended from slave owners (and I had a slave-owning great-grandfather, whose attitudes made it down a couple of generations. The attitude descending from him was more paternalistic than "me over you" status competitive). So it was as much a comparative position in the pecking order as it was a race issue.

Some classes of whites entering into the North--e.g., the Irish and Italians--didn't get much better treatment and response on the basis of ethnics than the blacks have done in the south (and attitudes toward blacks among the whites in the North and West haven't been all that better than you would find in the South).

My grandmother told a story of the first black who got off the train in Denver, Colorado, who was beaten and put back on the train, with those in Denver finding out only later that he was the new school superintendent. And that would have been in the late 1920s or early 30s. Conversely, a large percentage of what we think of as cowboys in the American West were black--and were treated as equals on the range, but not necessarily when they got into town.

I believe slavery was outlawed in the northern states shortly after the sighning of the Constitution.

Back