Tips for a young guy

Hi, I’ve posted on and off before and am posting again because I was hoping to get tips from some experienced people about some things! I have a fuck buddy who I meet up with on and off occasionally. She tells me she likes dirty talk but I’m not very good at it :/. Can anyone give me tips on that and on how to ask her if I can eat her ass? I’ve asked about anal but she said she’s not against it but never thought about it. Thank you for your help and here’s a couple of photos. Also I’ve tried to hook up with some older women but haven’t had any success after the first couple of dates/ fuck sessions (in an open relationship)

Hi, I’ve posted on and off before and am posting again because I was hoping to get tips from some experienced people about some things! I have a fuck buddy who I meet up with on and off occasionally. She tells me she likes dirty talk but I’m not very good at it :/. Can anyone give me tips on that and on how to ask her if I can eat her ass? I’ve asked about anal but she said she’s not against it but never thought about it. Thank you for your help and here’s a couple of photos. Also I’ve tried to hook up with some older women but haven’t had any success after the first couple of dates/ fuck sessions (in an open relationship)

Eating her ass: just do it. Move from cunnilingus to rimming. She probably won’t object (but don’t go the other way!)

Talking dirty doesn’t need to be creative as long as it flows. “Oh God, I want to fuck you so hard / you taste so good / I need you to suck my cock / lick my asshole....” and “you are so good at XYZ...”’etc.

For anal play, start by buying her a (non-intimidating) buttt plug and see how she likes it after a couple of tries. This will help put anal on her mind.

Last edited:
EAting her ass: just do it. Move from cunnilingus to rimming. She probably won’t object (but don’t go the other way!)

Talking dirty doesn’t need to be creative as long as it flows. “Oh God, I want to fuck you so hard / you taste so good / I need you to suck my cock / lick my asshole....” and “you are so good at XYZ...”’etc.

For anal pmay, start by buying her a (non-intimidating) buttt plug and see how she likes it after a couple of tries. This will help put anal on her mind.

Agree to just do it. That's how it happened with me. Works particularly well if she is already very aroused. In my case, he also used his fingers and some lube back there. I think if he merely told me what he wanted to do, I might have objected. Not really sure about that.

I have also just done the rimming to men who had told me prior that they didn't want any sort of anal play. I waited until they were aroused then just began licking my way back. They all let me do that. Some let me put a finger or two inside. Some did not. Sex can be sort of like an experiment. Just keep trying different things and judging her reaction.

I will disagree and say you should definitely talk to her before attempting a rim job. She may be too self conscious to relax and enjoy herself. Just talk about it. Dirty talk can start as simple as “I have been thinking about fucking you all day.”

Also I’ve tried to hook up with some older women but haven’t had any success after the first couple of dates/ fuck sessions (in an open relationship)

while others are talking of anal play this thing of you not being invited back would be more of a concern.

Why are the older woman not interested in repeat contacts? It is very possible they are just not interested in teaching, but you should up the communication thing to find out where you are lacking.

Don't assume that just being younger overrides not paying attention.

Ask her what she wants to do, and when, and how.

Then do it. No arguments. Just do it.

Eating her ass is not the same as anal. They can't really be lumped up.

Just tell her that you want to eat her ass. Tell her how and in what position you want yo bury your face between her ass cheeks and go to town.

My thoughts

I think you should text her or message her first, saying you want your tongue in her ass. Be confident and say you want it to happen, don't ask if it's okay. (My) women love confidence and a can-do attitude.

Also, with dirty talk, I tried just saying things aloud to myself when I commuted back and forth to work. I was in the car and no one was around and I got used to the vocabulary. Again, confidence is good, laughter is good, and even if you feel silly, try saying things on your own. Once you get used to it, try to throw a few phrases in here and there and see how she likes it.

Try, try, try again.

I really agree with the above post, practice alone and try again and again until it feels more natural. It’s something I’m going to try myself because while I like dirty talk and my wife enjoys hearing it too, neither of us are very adept at it and it’s a bit awkward as well. That being said we at least try and it does help.

As for eating her ass, being it up casually and ease into it. Then next time you’re eating that juicy peach let your tongue start to migrate. I’ve found if you are really stimulating her push and working on her clit so she is distracted and really into it that she won’t argue and just start to go with it as it’s adding something new but still feels really damn good. Again, don’t push too far too fast and give her a taste. When it’s over and you can talk bring it up and get her take on it and go from there.

- Irish

Back