Old 04-09-2018, 04:23 AM   #1
angela40
Really Experienced

Woke aroused this morning

Woke aroused this morning starts my day off with a badly needed finger fuck. Dildos or other toys don't satisfy me. I wet my fingers and push them in between my swollen pussy lips 💋 I wet them again and rub them over my erect nipples then into my pussy again for a quick orgasmic shudder over my body. It has calmed me down for how long no idea. I need it often during the day.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:32 AM   #2
thespiceoflife
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela40 View Post
Woke aroused this morning starts my day off with a badly needed finger fuck. Dildos or other toys don't satisfy me. I wet my fingers and push them in between my swollen pussy lips 💋 I wet them again and rub them over my erect nipples then into my pussy again for a quick orgasmic shudder over my body. It has calmed me down for how long no idea. I need it often during the day.
pm or kik me Angela if you need assistance today x

Old 04-09-2018, 05:12 PM   #3
jazintime
Really Experienced

Quote:
hmmm....I know the feeling, I woke up at 3 this morning with my cock needing some attention...The precum was dripping down my swollen head...my fingers began teasing my straining cock...covered with my pre cum my hand was gliding up and down my rock hard cock...so fucking horny... I released my cock and slide my finger past my lips...the taste was soooo good...my tongue gliding over the roof of my mouth...first salty ...then a slight sweetness....the fingers of my other hand now teasing the underside of my hard shaft...my cock jumping at the touch....
I raised my hips up off the bed, my wet fingers pulled from my mouth slide down between my legs pushing their way to my tight anus....first one finger then two...pumping my ass and my cock at the same time....I exploded...shooting my hot cum all over my chest and lips....my tongue collect the white thickness off my lips...tasting its warmth....my body easing its way back into my tangled wet sheets...I soooo love when I wake up in the middle of the night with my mind hungry...my body craving to be touched and cock demanding its orgasm....just tought I'd share as well.....

Old 04-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #4
HighPlainsDrifter
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I would be honored to help you achieve more than just a quick orgasmic shudder. PM?