Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena, I'd be tempted to join in if you'd entice me.... Pull your panties over and expose your clit to me..... Show me the wetness between your legs. Maybe with your encouraging display I can slide a finger over my clit too

Mmmm....oh I have no problem with that. Basketball shorts are always fun and I can easily go commando if I want. My clit's all tingly for attention and my pussy is so wet. I'd love for someone to be here to play with me

Apologies if this is all wrong I'm a new, hi. I've read stories for years, recently a friend showed me the forums on Lit and at last I was brave enough to join and have been on for hours since. Just found this thread and OMG it's so rude! I've just pressed my bullet to my clit and it feels so wonderful, so wet, sorry absolutely need both hands now

Apologies if this is all wrong I'm a new, hi. I've read stories for years, recently a friend showed me the forums on Lit and at last I was brave enough to join and have been on for hours since. Just found this thread and OMG it's so rude! I've just pressed my bullet to my clit and it feels so wonderful, so wet, sorry absolutely need both hands now

Hello littlegreymouse. Welcome to our sensuous corner of the world.

I hate for anyone to be alone here. I think I will join you. I always begin by rubbing myself through my panties. So smooth. mmmmmm

Oh my

Hello littlegreymouse. Welcome to our sensuous corner of the world.

I hate for anyone to be alone here. I think I will join you. I always begin by rubbing myself through my panties. So smooth. mmmmmm

this thread always makes me wish I was a gal!

Sliding my fingers over my mound and down over my slit.

I feel a damp spot beginning.

Rubbing a bit harder, pushing the fabric between my wet lips.

I love how this feels. Purrrrrr

In response to a PM I received from someone at work -

Pulling my panties aside so I can slide my fingers over my smooth wet pussy lips. My arousal increases, knowing that others are reading this and picturing my activities in their mind.

So wet. So slippery. I cannot resist sliding a finger inside. Oh, that feels sooooooo good.

In response to a PM I received from someone at work -

Pulling my panties aside so I can slide my fingers over my smooth wet pussy lips. My arousal increases, knowing that others are reading this and picturing my activities in their mind.

So wet. So slippery. I cannot resist sliding a finger inside. Oh, that feels sooooooo good.

mmm.... you are making me so wett. imagining you you sliding your finger in and out....

Sliding my finger up over my clit sends a jolt through my body. Ooooo

Two fingers now slide inside. So squishy and wet. Deep inside they go, then in and out in a slow rhythm. Slowly building my need.

Sliding my finger up over my clit sends a jolt through my body. Ooooo

Two fingers now slide inside. So squishy and wet. Deep inside they go, then in and out in a slow rhythm. Slowly building my need.

im touching myself now, sliding 2 fingers in and out, god i am wett right now.... using my thumb to rub my clit with every thrust.......

Ohhhhh

So lovely....pleaes don't stop....im sure there's a huge audience....im just making some noise :p

I am very wet and have developed a nice throbbing inside my pussy. I love this feeling.

I pull my fingers away. I do not want to cum so soon. Maintain myself on the edge, aroused, very aroused, but not going over the edge.

Removing my panties. Working from home today totally nude. If they only knew.

I am very wet and have developed a nice throbbing inside my pussy. I love this feeling.

I pull my fingers away. I do not want to cum so soon. Maintain myself on the edge, aroused, very aroused, but not going over the edge.

Removing my panties. Working from home today totally nude. If they only knew.

glad you and i have the same thoughts at home. right now i am pulling and twisting my nipples. i love to twist them and feel the pain. it sends a jolt down to my very wett pussy.my clit is so hard right now. as i use one of my favorite vibes to tease my hard throbbing clit. i only wish it was your wet lips teasing me.....

Wow, I'm dribbling now. Rubbing frantically. It's gonna make me cum. so excited.
Tingles rising

Thank you. It's a very lovely thought. One ill savour with my fingers in my knickers, I'm enjoying the wetness there now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back