Photo Tributes

How odd life is! Less than two days after joining Literotica I find myself answering a thread on cum tributes...

For about four years, until a few months ago, tributing was probably my main activity in the online porn community - using a couple of different ID's on various sites. I did 300+, mainly cum but some piss as well, and about 50% of them were videoed. I enjoyed talking to the "target" while I was wanking and shooting over her - often saying stuff that the requester (usually male) had asked me to include.

I was only interested in covering "real" women - gf's, wives, daughters, etc and I had to see the woman's face; body parts do nothing for me!

In the end two things made me virtually stop: a decreased availability of good porn time - my wife retired and, frankly, the attitude of some of the guys requesting the tributes. You often had the suspicion that their "daughter" was just some girl off Facebook and actually their turn-on was seeing a guy shoot his load, and the other factor was the surprising lack of courtesy. The guy who'd badgered and chased you to shoot a load over his 18-stone wife with a moustache was the same guy who never even acknowledged his video, photos and, often, gif - let alone said thank you.

I really enjoyed the majority of my tributes. The highs were getting requests from the women themselves and for a few they were so pleased with the results that they asked for tributes to their daughters, either individually or in a joint pic with the mother. No problem getting hard for those requests! And I "met" a small number of really nice guys, some of whom I've been in contact with for years.

What tempts me on the odd occasion these days? Sometimes I'm contacted by someone with whom I really click and after finding out a bit about his family, etc, he asks for a family member to be tributed. Sounds really pathetic, but the more I know about the people personally, the more natural it seems to shoot a load over someone's wife or daughter! And, I have to admit, requests for younger girls will always get my attention... I seem to get plenty of requests from grandfathers, uncles, etc who want a load over their (always fully clothed) sweetie. And surprisingly the youngest request I had was from a mother for her daughter, who was significantly underage...

So the whole tributing thing is an odd one. It must be admitted that if I had a never-ending array of sexy women to enjoy I wouldn't even be on a porn site so the number of tributes I've done probably speaks volumes on that score. But, like most porn, I don't think it's to be taken seriously. A bit of fun that keeps guys quiet and amused! I have plenty of other interests but doing tributes has probably stopped me taking up stamp collecting again or building a set of shelves for the spare room...

As with most things the pleasure derived from it depends a lot on who you meet along the way...
 
So true!

Please guys PM an email address to send a pic for tribute of my wife....Please follow through as she stated above ;)

-M

I could have sworn you guys sent me one but I can't find it. Was without a printer for a while. Did I imagine the whole thing?? lol
 
Would love to help out any ladies that would like a tribute pic. PM me and maybe we could work something out!;)
 
I would happily give you ladies (or gents if requested) a big tribute! Just PM me!
 
I received a tribute a few days ago from a wonderful and sexy litster....it was very sexy (and messy, lol)! Yay for tributes!!! :)
 
^ are we not allowed to post them anymore or did you show a little too much? :)
 
Thanks ChargerGirl :) I was just wondering what specific violation it was (just curious because I was hoping to post some more tribute pics soon)

Jack x

His cock was in the pic. Direct violation of the guidelines.

Don't show your cock. ;):kiss:
 
Back
Top