Football Player and Nerd (mf) request

itsAr1

Virgin
Joined
Jul 18, 2016
Posts
3
Hi! Can someone write a story about a popular high school football player and a shy nerd? The only ones I can really find are gay stories, and I am not interested in those.
I like the popular guy and unpopular girl stories so please write some for me :)
18+ stories only
 
Last edited:
I imagine he is tired of the meaningless, airheaded, gum-popping bimbos on the cheerleading squad and finds the nerd's thoughtful intelligence intriguing.
 
Anybody want to RP this? If so start a thread and PM me the link. Any more details of the nerd you would like I am open to.... within reason of course.
 
How about he's a college football quarterback about to be benched due to his grades so his coach gets his brainy 18-year-old high school daughter to tutor his star player. Maybe the football player convinces her to take a short break one night by taking a quick dip in the pool. (An excuse for getting her in the pool: there's a power outage that blacks out the neighborhood as well as the air conditioner. Hot as hell in the house - Texas heatwave.)

The quarterback discovers that his nerdy tutor is pretty damn hot: braces removed few days ago, glasses removed before jumping in the pool (piercing blue eyes)...her frizzy (no product) hair gets slicked down in the water to straight black locks of hair that reach the small of her back...& a rocking body that's usually hidden beneath frumpy clothes. She's like a hot, lithesome little 5-foot tall pixie (kinda like an Ariana Grande bodytype, but alabaster pale & no tattoos or piercings). He on the other hand, is a mountain of a man - 6'6", 240 lbs of muscle.

It's starts off very tentatively since she's a virgin but eventually she's riding him like a jungle gym.
 
Last edited:
I was thinking more she somehow manages to get him singled out from the herd and uses him for her desires she had kept under wraps so far this semester.
Maybe at a bar she 'happens' to have car trouble and asks him for a jump and off it goes....
 
I got a couple spins:

1. He invites her back to his place on the pretense of needing tutoring. When there though, he reveals he knows she's been fantasizing about him. This isn't a boast: he's seen her looking at him then hiding her face. She goes to games he's at despite not liking sports...and he noticed her writing style for English class matches a certain erotica writer, one who writes with a lot of passion but not much experience for sex scenes. And the scenes involve little petite young women getting with fit hunky guys, who seem to resemble him quite a bit.

Nerd is horrified but admits she's crushed on him for awhile. She goes to leave but he stops her and calms her down. He tells her he has no plans to make fun of her or make that info known. He is intrigued by her though. While women want him, none of them have looked at him with such raw lust and infatuation. Her ideas in the stories are kinky if clearly written by someone inexperienced. It might not be smart (don't put your dick in crazy after all) but he wants to see what she'll do. He has the house to himself that weekend. She can go home if she wants but he'll be there the whole weekend. If she wants to experience her fantasies, he's happy to oblige but if she can't muster up the courage to even come to him once that weekend, she has to stop thinking about him since he only wants people that can seize what they want

What happens? Does she need to think about it? What fantasies do they act out?

2. Nerd has a secret: she cosplays. She does her makeup and wears wigs so no one from her school recognizes her. Athlete isn't necessarily a comic or anime fan but he really likes cosplayers. He fantasizes about fucking a girl while they are dressed up and are in character and is a fan of nerds' persona. He actually knows nerd and gets along with her in class but she dress es so differtly he doesn't put 2 and 2 together until she gets an bruise at school and her in process pic she uploads acidentally includes the bruise. He is desperate to fuck her but at the same time does like her as a peer if not a friend.

So athlete is in a predicament. Does he try to come straightforward with his wants and intentions? Does he try to go to a con? Does he ask her out and then let her know?

In any case, nerd finds herself in an interesting position. She not only has a hot guy wanting her but also someone who knows what she does. Does she tease him? Make him participate in the shoots (she starts doing more risqué shots with him, straddling him while pictures are taken)? Or does she take him seriously and date him?
 
Back
Top