Mueller: jail for the Russian collaborator who lied

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
The special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election has told a judge that a former adviser to the Trump campaign repeatedly lied about his contacts with Russian operatives and “caused damage” to the government’s inquiry.

In a document filed Friday evening, the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, said that the former adviser, George Papadopoulos, misled investigators about the “timing, extent and nature” of the meetings. During one of them, Mr. Papadopoulos was told that Russia had damaging information about Hillary Clinton in the form of “thousands of emails.”

The memo said that Mr. Papadopoulos’s attempts to mislead the F.B.I. had a significant effect on the open investigation into whether President Trump or his advisers coordinated with Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 presidential election.

“The defendant lied in order to conceal his contacts with Russians and Russian intermediaries during the campaign,” the memo said. It happened early in the investigation “when key investigative decisions, including who to interview and when, were being made.

Oddly, this filing comes one day after his wife said Papadopolous should stop cooperating with the investigation.

Mangiante told MSNBC on Thursday that her faith in Mueller's investigation has wavered, and that new evidence in the case made it necessary for her husband to end his agreement with the special counsel's office.​

To add to the confusion, in July she asked the con artist to pardon her husband, the same person the con artist said had little to no involvement in the campaign to which Mangiante shot back George was very involved in the campaign and not simply a water boy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/17/us/politics/trump-mueller-papadopoulos-russia.html

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/402260-papadopouloss-wife-wants-him-to-scrap-the-plea-deal-with-mueller
 
If Papadopoulos goes to Big Boy Jail, Trump is going to invade ... most any place he can think of quickly.:rolleyes:
 
The recommendation is for from 0 to 6 months, and he's already been in jail for 6 months. The recommendation reads more like 10 years, but he must have been useful enough that it will probably end up with a "time served" wash. He's just a typical "I hire the best" Trump minion.
 
Back
Top