Emperor Carrot Head's Magical Powers

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Emperor Carrot Head has empowered himself with magical abilities.

He has used them throughout his life.

He can transform himself into a leech!

He attaches himself to anything that has earned honors, and fame.

Every week, we see leech marks, healing.


Emperor Carrot Head un-invites Philadelphia Eagles

United States Marine Band and the United States Army Chorus will play on the South White House Lawn, without them.



NBC News

@NBCNews
Pennsylvania U.S. Rep. Boyle on President Trump canceling Eagles' visit to the White House:

"You even make a championship team visiting the White House all about you. What is wrong with you? Seriously, what condition do you have?"

7:39 PM - Jun 4, 2018



https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelp...canceling-Eagles-visit-118785219/#118785219_2



http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...te-house-cancellation-20180604.html?mobi=true
 
gsgs comment-

The New England Patriots have leech marks from Emperor Carrot Head !

Emperor Carrot Head is a liar. The Eagles did not kneel. The Eagles did not hang in the locker room during the anthem because the policy has not kicked in, yet. The rules are for next season.

Trump is claiming he disinvited players for choosing to remain in the locker room during the anthem. But the NFL policy requiring protesting players to remain in the locker room does not even take effect until next season. Nobody has done it yet. What Trump is implying, instead, is that skipping an appearance with Trump is tantamount to skipping the anthem. His confusion is revealing. In his own mind, Trump is the flag, just as Trump is the law.



Many Eagles served in the military. Unlike Emperor "Bonespurs" Carrot Head, who refused to serve 5X. Corrot's claim that they are not patriotic is a lie. Many serve their community, too.
After beating minorities over the head for not holding their hand over their heart, when the anthem is played-

Emperor Carrot Head did not sing the words to the anthem, and forgot to hold his hand over the place where his heart should be.

Is Trump an A.I. robot from Disney World ? It has as many malfunctions as a Disneyland animatronic President. Did not hold dignified pose, wobbled and nodded head out of rhythm during anthem

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...s-to-god-bless-america-at-fake-fan-rally.html


The afternoon at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue was heavy on compulsory authoritarian demonstrations of ersatz nationalism, and light on genuine patriotism. The current, diseased state of the Republican Party and its Trump-era Kulturkampf was on perfect display.
 
A little confused. The article says he didn't know the words to God Bless America. You said the anthem. The Star Spangled Banner is the anthem. I wouldn't be surprised if many people these days did not know all the words to God Bless America. But, I admit, he would have been better off standing at attention to the song rather than messing it up.

A person is supposed to put their right hand over their heart when they say the Pledge of Allegiance. There is no tradition that says to do that when the anthem or any patriotic song is playing. There is a tradition to stand for the anthem.
 
Trump finally appeared on the South Lawn at 2:57 p.m., and upon his entrance, a public-address announcer said, “Ladies and gentlemen, please join us in singing our country’s national anthem."

The ceremony, such as it was, didn’t last more than a half hour.

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...-national-anthem-fans-20180605.html?mobi=true

Considering how angry President Donald Trump gets when NFL players kneel during the national anthem, you think he’d actually bother to learn the lyrics to “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

However, that doesn’t appear to be the case. Video footage taken Tuesday shows Trump attempting to sing along to the national anthem at the White House during a “Celebration of America” event. The president appears to lose interest around the line, “were so gallantly streaming.”

Still, the president doesn’t seem to be too familiar with many American patriotic songs because he also had trouble with the eminently more singable “God Bless America.”

As the video shows, Trump gave up after a while and just bobbled his head sort of in time to the music.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ss-america-lyrics_us_5b16f3f1e4b0599bc6ddec24
 
Emperor Carrot Head uses his magical leech form to attach himself to Senator Merkely

*tip of the hat to the thread on the GB board

"US is Now Warehousing Infants in Converted Wal-Marts"

June 6, 2018

A minute goes by, after a cat is let out of the bag-
and the Trump White House is attacking the Senator for daring to inquire and investigate what is happening to undocumented children in federal funded locations.



Trump- "Pay attention to Me, Me, Me, and how I am a victim!, while I leech the lifeblood away from my victim, and the people my victim is trying to protect."They are getting attention! Attention that exposes my policy to national exposure. *whine* It was expected to operate quietly, below the radar."


Let us have a discussion about what has been happening in the USA, in 2016, 2017, and 2018

Trump Intercission-
Deliberate infliction of distress, fear, pain by the cutting away of parents, from their children.The cutting away of children from their communities. Cutting children away from nurture and security. Maybe not deliberate, but still harmful.


Used as a punishment. Why ? To serve as a deterrent, to discourage undocumented immigrants. The cutting away of children from their communities.

I.C.E. agents exposed as dishonest, brutal hatchet men, performing an unjust, and sometimes illegal cull. Holding centers performing illegal deportations. Rape, abuse, deprivation, neglect, ongoing problems at detention centers and holding centers.

President Reagan found away to let people stay, as did both George Herbert Bush and George Bush Jr. President Obama tried to achieve a balance.

A U.S. Senator attempts an investigation

Three separate offices under the federal U.S. Health and Human services umbrella, plus the Texas Family and Protective services blocked Senator Jeff Merkley

Homeland Security Department officials blocked Sen. Jeff Merkley

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/opi...s-12970298.php



He tried to get official permission. They will not let him observe. Sen Merkley is not on the Trump side of the undocumented immigrant issue.


Quote:
The junior senator from Oregon who showed up in South Texas on Sunday has been an outspoken critic of a Trump administration policy to separate children from their parents if they cross the border without documentation — many seeking humanitarian asylum. It is a policy that has no place in a civilized society.


February 2017 The old abandoned Walmart was picked for juvenile detention.

The hospital was used to house children 5yrs-6 yrs old. An abandoned nursing home may have been used to care for enfants.


Five locations, listed. Suddenly in 2017 a thousand employees working at the holding centers were fired.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/pre....html?mode=jqm

Without notice, in 2018, the Walmart is in operation, again.

A little clarity- is there a difference between an entry and division center, and a holding center for children ? As it is, the holding system for children has received criticism for holding the children in centers for longer than guidelines, and not supplying the children with sufficient supervision, medical care, or education.

Sen. Jeff Merkley, D-Ore.:

Well, I saw two things.

I was able to go to a processing center, and I was given permission to enter that. That’s run by the Department of Homeland Security. And in that processing center, you have one room where people have just arrived. There are cyclone fence and post cages in which people are put.

It was very, very crowded. Folks had nothing but their clothing and these space blanket, tin foil contraptions. And then they went through processing. And then there was a warehouse with much larger units also built with fences and fence posting.

And they were lining up for food, and they were going from the smallest to the largest. And what just really struck me is the little kid at the front of the line must not have been 4 or 5 years old, and they ascended in height through 16 and 17.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/as...ays#transcript


Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) on Wednesday described a border detention facility he visited as looking like how "you would construct a dog kennel.”

“What you have is cyclone fencing and fence posts that look like cages,” Merkley told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on “New Day.”

“They look like the way you would construct a dog kennel."

Defensive authorities reply-

"These short-term facilities do not employ the use of 'cages' to house unaccompanied minors, but portions of the facility makes use of barriers in order to separate minors of different genders and age groups."

So, the places where they are holding children are built like primitive refugee camps ?

If Sen. Merkely visited the old Wall Mart, it was recently used for 7- 12 year old children.

There were two other Texas border facilities to hold children under 18 years of age.


gsgs comment- Traffickers might be a threat to the children. Security is an issue. OTOH secrecy is not part of it because the local newspapers inform the local population of developments, when holding centers go into operation.

Kiddy prisons are big business, nationwide.
 
Donald John Trump, IQ#45 is willing to keep 2,000 children and their parents in internment camps for two years.

How the fuck are they going to re-unite the children and the parents, without paper work ? They took the children away, and gave the parents nothing to help them know where their children are.


Melania made a statement. She also had the convenient excuse that the internment camp for children with cages, was flooded. As if they were not other prisons for children, nearby.


She has earned her title as Mrs. Orange Leech, this week. She is a leech, just like her husband.


June 22, 2018


Justice Department is asking Judge Gee to modify that settlement in two ways. One, the government wants to hold minors together with their parents for longer than 20 days, or as long as it takes to have the asylum case of the parents adjudicated — which is to say, indefinitely.

And two, the administration wants the ability to house families in facilities that are not state licensed, as is currently required by the Flores settlement.

(This is why military bases have been presented as locations for families with their children. They do not need to be licensed by the state.)


The likelihood that the administration can persuade Gee to modify the Flores agreement is slim. Especially since the administration, in its court motion, all but blames the settlement and Gee for the surge of families coming here to seek asylum. The administration says it can't detain and keep families together if it has to release children within 20 days.


What happens to the more than 2,000 minors who remain detained?



The executive order did not say how or when they would reunite with their parents.

https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/622414994/trump-s-migrant-family-policy-moves-to-the-courts


Trump's Executive Order On Family Separation: What It Does And Doesn't Do


June 20, 20189


https://www.npr.org/2018/06/20/6220...-family-separation-what-it-does-and-doesnt-do
 
A gathering of leeches.

"The three tenets of Donald Trump’s administration were on full display: depravity, dysfunction, and dishonesty."

- Ahmed Baba
June 24, 2018


FFS, The leech sitting in the Oval Office chair demands a loyalty agreement to himself.

Comey walked into a trap. He was decieved.


The president knew exactly what he was doing when he invited the FBI chief to a private dinner at the White House and asked him to pledge his loyalty. And on Valentine's Day, when the president asked Comey to stay behind in the Oval Office, Trump was clearing the way for what he knew was an inappropriate conversation.

"I need loyalty. I expect loyalty."
-Trump

Comey's loyalty was split. Loyalty to himself, his reputation, his legacy. Loyalty to his office, to America. Loyalty to the FBI. Loyalty to the Republican members of Congress, that were part of the Senate Judiciary Committee involved in the Hillary Clinton email investigation. Loyalty to the people at the FBI and beyond, that were involved in investigating Russiagate.


What did Comey do, when pinned to the wall by Trump ?

Correspondent
Near the end of our dinner, the President returned to the subject of my job, saying he was very glad I wanted to stay, adding that he had heard great things about me from Jim Mattis, Jeff Sessions, and many others. He then said, “I need loyalty.” I replied, “You will always get honesty from me.” He paused and then said, “That’s what I want, honest loyalty.” I paused, and then said, “You will get that from me.” As I wrote in the memo I created immediately after the dinner, it is possible we understood the phrase “honest loyalty” differently, but I decided it wouldn’t be productive to push it further. The term – honest loyalty – had helped end a very awkward conversation and my explanations had made clear what he should expect.

Trump would not accept honesty. He wanted loyalty. Comey wanted to.keep his job, for numerous reasons. Trump said "honest loyalty", not Comey. Comey agreed to honesty. But, the unsaid words sit there. Comey did not contradict Trump, and tell him, "No I do not swear honest loyalty to you, Trump. I swear honesty, but not loyalty. Loyalty is for the Constitution, and fir the land of America. Not a two bit wanna- be dictator."


Loyalty to the "new" Republican alliance that would remove everything Democratic about America, and reserve it for the billionaires community.

"No, you, are the leeches.


Where do you get a billion dollars, to make yourself safe from injustice ?



Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders proved herself to be a leech, as did Department of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen.


The sold their spirits, the sold their hearts, they sold their integrity.


They lied.


They are not serving the nation.

They are serving an alliance.


They are hypocrites.

Formerly women, now leeches, stepped away from their motorcades and entourages. Stepped up to the podium, displaying their flawless 'HD TV make-up, and $1,000.00 dollar hairstyles. They stood in their expensive finery, representing the highest offices in the land and said-

"These babies are leeches, these toddlers are leeches, their parents are leeches. Leeches will not be allowed to go unpunished."

They punished human babies, toddlers and children.


Overnight, the United States of America became the property of billionaires. American people enabled this to happen.


President Obama was allowed nearly nothing. Yet he protected and nurtured all.of America, as much as he could. The Leech sitting in the Oval Office is allowed everything.

The alliance has allowed a megalomaniac to command from the Oval Office, because he has no morals, no conscience. He has no loyalty to America, and no respect for the Constitution or the laws of America.

President Obama cautions us that this is a temporary storm. To weather this storm, because the structure that America is built on, will endure.

That there is hope.


The dead in their graves. suffered from Hitler's reign. The world survived, after fighting his alliance.

Have faith in America's laws and Constitution. The Vampire Squid of Evil Intentions may have enfolded them. They are hidden, not dead.

gsgs comment-

*knock on wood*

I hate Fascism.

Talk to any Jewish survivor with a Nazi tattoo number on their arm.
 
FFS sake.

Emperor Carrot Head assumed his leech form, and draped himself over the corpse of Aretha Franklin.

*salt*
 
Hmm. Did Donald's staff forget to tell him that Aretha Franklin was a black woman?
 
Emperor Carrot Head will not be allowed to drape his leech form over the corpse of John McCain in public.

John McCain requested that Emperor Carrot stay away from his funeral.

August 26, 2018

Whether or not you think John McCain leaves behind a more complicated legacy than the one of a war hero and maverick that’s currently dominating the news cycle, you have to hand it to Donald Trump for offering his former political “adversary” (if voting with the Trump administration 83 percent of the time qualifies him as such) the above memorial Instagram post.


Normally, when eulogizing a dead person on social media, one tends to, say, include a photo of the deceased. But in Trump World, there is Only Trump, and so it seems whoever posted this decided a photo of Trump standing alone would suffice. Perhaps they thought it seemed somber, since he’s staring off into the distance, but more likely President Ego would prefer we remember that he is not dead and McCain is, and thus Trump has bested an enemy in this Game of Life.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-memorialized-john-mccain-on-instagram-in-the-most-1828616338

Sen. John McCain to lie in state. Here's what that means

August 26, 2018

Sen. John McCain, whose more than three-decade career in the Senate irreversibly impacted the tenor of Washington, will lie in state in the US Capitol this week, an honor given to few statesmen.



McCain will lie in state in the Arizona Capitol on Wednesday, the day McCain would have turned 82 years old, according to the state's governor, Doug Ducey. After that service, he will be taken to Washington on Thursday, and will lie in state in the Capitol on Friday, according to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office.

John McCaine will have a national memorial service at Washington's National Cathedral on Saturday, according to the family statement. After that, he will be taken to Annapolis, Maryland, where he will be laid to rest.


https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/26/politics/mccain-lain-state-capitol/index.html


Cadet Bone Spurs cannot bend everyone to his will


https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...emember-john-mccain?bfsplash&utm_term=4ldqpho


A bribe, offered to Cadet Bone Spurs, to sign defense bill

August 16, 2018

$716 billion behemoth that President Trump signed this week — Republicans included a provision authorizing the parade. They inserted a caveat saying individual units shouldn’t participate if doing so harmed their readiness, but the show will go on.

And yes, it’s true that many Democrats ultimately voted for the bill, too. But Republicans run the process, and they’re the ones responsible for giving Trump what he wants. They didn’t have to — they could simply have left it out, and there’s zero chance Trump would have vetoed the bill if it didn’t have his parade. But they made a choice to indulge him.

While we’re on the subject, we should note that whenever a Democrat says we should spend more to provide health care or education, conservatives (and journalists as well) immediately demand, “How will you pay for it?” But nobody asks how we’ll pay for the $716 billion in military spending. The answer, of course, is that we’ll add it to the deficit, because that’s what we do with things Republicans want to spend money on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...gomania/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.22a586135ffd
 
Maybe Walnuts figured that life with Trump was not worth the aggravation?

:rose: for a Duty Fulfilled.
 
Aug. 31, 2018

Donald Trump Jr was given column space on the opinion page, for him and his ghost writers to play with.

Donald Trump Jr. draped his very own leech form over the corpse of murder victim 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren, too.


Donnie Jr went a little too far, and the editor stepped in, and printed a straight quote.

Editors' note: Here's what Warren said on CNN: “I’m so sorry for the family here, and I know this is hard not only for her family, but for people in her community, the people throughout Iowa."

"But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where real problems are.”

In the same interview, speaking about the separation of children from their parents, she said, “I think we need immigration laws that focus on people who pose a real threat and I don’t think mamas and babies are the place we should be spending our resources.”



https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...s-illegal-immigration-border-wall/1143005002/

The issues surrounding the death Mollie Tibbetts had become so contentious, the editors felt the need to publish this article-

Mollie Tibbetts murder case: Here are the facts on immigrants committing crimes in US

Aug. 22, 2018

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...nites-debate-over-immigrant-crime/1060792002/
 
Back
Top