People of the UK... and Ireland!

Afternoon all!! A very over worked, bored and mentally frustrated Berkshire guy here! Hope your all good. :kiss:

Hello

Hello from Ireland. Doesn't seem to be many (any) Irish members. Still snow white pure!?

Crisp and dry enough for a bike ride down here in Devon.
Now the fire is lit and the coffee is on, maybe even a slab of cake.

Very cold down here in Devon this morning.
Go steady out there people.

Bright, sunny and cold up here in the heart of Scotland. I don't like the looks of tonight's forecast though.

Definitely keeping the fire banked up and contemplating a mug of tea.

Hey there!

Hi everyone,

a nice dry day here in London - though a bit fresh. Working from home and enjoying Lucy Worsley while I work - which is a lot of fun!

Nice to see a UK and Ireland thread. Hope you're all getting a lot of what makes you smile.

J x

Hi everyone,

a nice dry day here in London - though a bit fresh. Working from home and enjoying Lucy Worsley while I work - which is a lot of fun!

Nice to see a UK and Ireland thread. Hope you're all getting a lot of what makes you smile.

J x

For a minute there I wondered exactly how you were enjoying Lucy Worsley. :cattail:

But yes, her programmes are generally highly entertaining!

Good evening all. One of the few Irish on here. The rest must be busy sitting round the fire as its bloody Baltic today!!

For a minute there I wondered exactly how you were enjoying Lucy Worsley. :cattail:

But yes, her programmes are generally highly entertaining!

Well, there are MANY ways I could think of enjoying Lucy Worsley. She is very yummy.

Good evening :)

Well time to lose my forum virginity lol

Good evening from a happy go lucky 35 year old Scottish guy, I hope all my fellow lit members are well today and full of mischief and happy thoughts?

Hi hunny_bunny :) thanks for the reply, so far so good, early days yet :p lol mainly just glad to have made it through another day at work with my sense of humour intact. How're you? x

Hi

Donegal man. My secret part of my life through Lit. As is the case for many many people here I am very sure. Like to spend as much time as possible naked. Prob call me a home nudist. Respectful of everyone's outlook on life. Love talking to women of a similar disposition. Please PM me and we can chat at length

Back