Uptight conservative woman hypnotized into becoming a Hippy!

Joined
Sep 4, 2017
Posts
29
The main woman is a tall, blonde uptight conservative woman who was a virgin only once removed, somehow gets hypnotized into becoming a late-60s-early-70s style Hippie with knee-length Hair and a free-love attitude.

Not sure how to hypnotize her. Hypnotic music or maybe she goes to a salon where she is subtly brainwashed...
 
A scene near the end of A Taste of Jasmine, based on real life, features a conservative Catholic secretary at the missile plant where her husband engineers. She underwent a medical crisis that stripped her of old assumptions and attitudes. So after work she goes home, unbinds her hair, practices naked yoga in the suburban backyard, sips 'herbal' tea, and screws her daughters' boyfriends.

So she's a closet hippie, straight at work, loose otherwise. More than a few people take that tack, or maybe twist it.

I worked in a big data center with the wife of a major jazz guitarist. She said her life's ambition was to be a saint. She sure dressed and acted like a hippie chick! Sat full-lotus on the elevator floor in jeans and gauze, chanting.

Then he died and she changed, dressed for success, proved herself a VERY capable administrator, smart and funny and efficient; made good money. But after work it was back to jeans and gauze and mystic moments. I think she worked her way (sexually) through the operations staff, too.

Yes, people live double (or triple) lives.
 
The "uptight conservative woman" thing is an old meme, and one I don't find to be true in real life. It is a trope more than anything.
 
The "uptight conservative woman" thing is an old meme, and one I don't find to be true in real life. It is a trope more than anything.
My Methodist MIL was heard to say 'fuck' precisely once in her life, when she fell and broke her hip at age 79. She was otherwise an uptight conservative married to a big Irish cop, Protestant and politically beyond Atilla the Hun. Some stereotypes are real.
 
Back
Top