Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all!

just a quick check to see how all of you ladies are doing. I have an early start tomorrow so not much time to hang out here.
I hope tomorrow isn't as busy and I'll be able to hang out here a bit more.

Morning Vamp, Cipher, Fit, Zraddish, Trawna and Alyssa:heart:!!!
today will be a loooooooong day. but friday is coming!!! yay! a special friday ^^

hey all gooooood morning just checking the threads before i head off to school/work!

have a good one

Yay! it s friday!
i wish you all ladies a great friday and GOOD weekend!!!:kiss:

let me know about ur schedule alyssa!:kiss::kiss:

Hey gurls! I've been away for a bit..u know..work and trying to maintain my social life. I went out lastnite and had a few drinks..i'm a bit tired today..LoL:eek:

Hope all of you are having a great wknd!!

:rose:

good morning ladies. hope you all have a wonderful lazy sunday. hopefully with someone next too you:)

new

I am new to LIT, I saw this and thought I would stop in and say hey. I haven't been with a woman in a long while but I do ache for the soft touch and gentle kisses that only women can provide. :rose:

:kiss: to all ladies and welcome Akk!

wish you all a nice evening and sweet dreams for later!
:kiss:

Hello I just wanted to say hello to all the Ladies on here, I am a new poster on Lit, I have lurked for a while, but I have to say, I feel very comfortable on here.

You all seem to be a fantastic bunch of women and men:D

Hi Vixen and welcome :rose:

There are a lot of really fun, caring and interested people here - you should have a ball :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back