Post Your Paired Pics Redux

I've been reposting some pics from the missing thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this brand new, hot off the press pairing with the luscious, the gorgeous, PrettyLilPussy!

attachment.php

Fantastic you two! :D

Woo Hooo Tali, love it glad to see this thread back. I :heart: it.

Thanks to everyone for getting it going again with some great new pics.
They are fantastic, :D
Thank you, me too! You can join in any time! ;)
love this thread! thanks Talikat and to all those posting
You're welcome Jason! :kiss::heart:
I'm doing well thanks for asking!:kiss: I see you are as sexy as ever!

I'm so glad you're well, it's really nice to see you!! :kiss:

I've been reposting some pics from the missing thread, but I'd like to draw your attention to this brand new, hot off the press pairing with the luscious, the gorgeous, PrettyLilPussy!

Yay, new stuff, thank you ladies!! :rose::rose:

attachment.php
Great New one! Love the pose!

attachment.php

Exceptional imagery!! Please keep sharing. :rose:

attachment.php

Rowr.

Looking hot. I like the shirts.

attachment.php

Mmm these pics made me horny as hell. I would lovento have something in either of your mouths.

attachment.php

Two amazing ladies who happen to be very beautiful as well.

sadly most of the ones I have with other females, I can't post since I don't really talk to them any more.

I have to re-name my other pics because since the old thread is still only "hidden" and not deleted, it tells me that my pictures are still posted in that thread, but I can't get to it. :mad:

Yes you and Sally have an real likeness in your lips and tits.

That's what I thought when I saw that pic!

Since the old thread may be lost, this is a repost of my only other paired pic, me and the super sexy Justa getting ready for the Xena / Gabrielle party.

Seems I have a thing for kick ass women...

The real Allia P, Xena, Justa, Sally...:D

attachment.php

Fantastic pair! And I don't think I've ever been called kiss ass before... lol

So many great pairs here! What a fantastic thread!

Last edited:

attachment.php
Wow!!!

Now how did I miss you two lovelies.

Very nice

Back