Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Only proper coffee serverd in small cups with a glass of water.
If anyone is in Paris next week (11th - 15th) will gladly fork out for a decent Parisian 'cafe'
 
Have met people from lit more than once, but it was dinners not coffee, would again.
 
Sure. But I don’t know anyone and I haven’t see anyone online near me in PA.
 
Some where in Ontario

So I have met some one off of here. We didn't have coffee and well we didn't do anything more really but she was really sweet and extremely sexy she wasn't in my city but the drive was worth it. I would still meet up with another women if she did reside some where in Ontario if chance come up again.
 
For sure! Coffee, drinks or dinner. Maybe more. Meeting to enjoy ourselves would be fun. ;)
 
I'm not sure, if she wants to meet at a Starbucks would it be ok if I walked in with a Dunkin'? I might share a cruller...(operative word, 'might')
 
I've met a few here and there...usually it's a lunch. There is one who pops into town from time to time on business that I look forward to seeing...it's truly just lunch ;)
 
Seems like there are a lot of people open to the idea of meeting in person. You can add me to that list.
 
Back
Top