Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

They are going to SmashBurger.

Had to Google SmashBuger! There is one close! Will have to see if it can give In & Out a run for the $. They have a couple burgers that sound yummy.

I would run across the street and bring you a salad since your baking. Thanks for the great sounding idea.

Had to Google SmashBuger! There is one close! Will have to see if it can give In & Out a run for the $. They have a couple burgers that sound yummy.

I would run across the street and bring you a salad since your baking. Thanks for the great sounding idea.

And I didn’t even carry you in my uterus for 9 months!!!
Thank you.
I had eggs.
And several cookies.

I live a couple blocks from Greektown here in Chicago. The restaurants are uh-mazing.

IMO, SmashBurger destroys In & Out. But, I'm not one who feels the passion for In & Out. I made sure to try it when traveling and just found it okay. Except for animal style fries which were pretty gross. I bummed regular fries off my friend.

800px-An_EAT._shop_in_Charing_Cross_Road%2C_London.jpg

Is it just me who finds the full stop after "Eat* problematical? If it were an instruction, then I'd expect an exclamation mark. As it is, it reads to me as a statement, but not much of a statement. I don't see how the full stop adds anything of value; it even looks untidy from a stylistic point of view.

Is it just me who finds the full stop after "Eat* problematical? If it were an instruction, then I'd expect an exclamation mark. As it is, it reads to me as a statement, but not much of a statement. I don't see how the full stop adds anything of value; it even looks untidy from a stylistic point of view.
But you can register it as a trade mark!

“EAT” is just a word, and “EAT!” was maybe taken?

I thank you for putting my mind at rest by (presumably) striking the proverbial nail on the head. :)

My pleasure.

But there is also a really worrisome possibility:
They paid big bucks to have some smart-ass consultant find "a catchy name" and "creating a visual identity".... and this was what they got.
:eek:

I’m visiting family for the holidays, as many people do. Got home this afternoon and tonight this exchange took place as my mom scrolled through the channel guide looking for something to watch on TV.

Mom: “Hot Asian Wives Inhale Big Black Meat.” What do you suppose that’s about?

Me: ... ... uh, probably not something you want to watch.

Sweet baby Jesus Lord above get me through your birthday so I can get home! I’m dying over here. I hope you pervs are enjoying the holidays!

I’m visiting family for the holidays, as many people do. Got home this afternoon and tonight this exchange took place as my mom scrolled through the channel guide looking for something to watch on TV.

Sweet baby Jesus Lord above get me through your birthday so I can get home! I’m dying over here. I hope you pervs are enjoying the holidays!

Jesus was actually born in June.
Surprise! You’re staying at mom’s until then!

Jesus was actually born in June.
Surprise! You’re staying at mom’s until then!

Fuck that noise! I’m flying home on Wednesday and if Jesus doesn’t like it he can go slap the big black meat out of a hot Asian wife’s mouth and inhale it himself for all I care!

Merry Christmas, god bless.

Ahahahaha! Delightful! :D

My mom once called me to ask what bukkake is. Not a conversation I look forward to repeating. :eek:

It’s going to be a White Christmas! And no that’s not a reference to bukkake!

It’s going to be a White Christmas! And no that’s not a reference to bukkake!

Not around here.

8-10 C and light rain. On the positive side, it is also bloody windy.

Regarding bukkake, an answer could be:

"Its a japanese pastry with raw squid. You do not want to go any further down that road".

Merry Christmas (*'ω'*)

I shouldn’t and don’t want to be awake right now, but no miracles for me tonight it seems.

Back