What made you smile or laugh today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! I think this calls for cake.
gvdK6Oh.jpg

Congrats to you 👍

Congrats to you, LucyBee. :rose:

My little nephew apparently made me a stapled, crayon-drawn book and I'm waiting around for him to visit and present it to me. I'm excited! How often does one get a BOOK written in one's honor!?

Congrats to you, LucyBee. :rose:

My little nephew apparently made me a stapled, crayon-drawn book and I'm waiting around for him to visit and present it to me. I'm excited! How often does one get a BOOK written in one's honor!?

Not often... I had one dedicated to me once though...

Thank you! Have some champagne :) You have nice arms btw.

If I hadn't blistered my foot I would be dancing into the wee hours of the night! Champagne? :D

Congrats to you 👍

I can't stop staring at your tits. But wait! Even though you had "I'M A MALE" in your signature, I didn't realize it until I read your profile. I'm not too observant today -- or maybe it was those breasts?!

Interesting profile :)

30 minutes after he walked out the door I started smiling and I haven't stopped since.
I'm so damn happy it's disgusting. :D:heart:

f^_^; I don't doodle much anymore, but I had a bit of fun.

I have a major cold and I ran out of kleenex. I went to the corner store down the road to buy some more feeling slightly feverish and very tired

I took two packs of tissues and went to pay for them. I put the card in the machine the wrong side up three times. Three times. I didn't even notice it until the store owner pointed it out, I just wondered why it wouldn't read the card. Luckily I was the only one in the store so hardly anybody saw my zombie state. :rolleyes:

The store owner, a lovely older man, told me to wait a moment and went away. He came back with ginger, lemons and honey, gave them to me and said I clearly needed them and gave me instructions just how much of each to put to make tea. He wouldn't let me pay even a little bit for the stuff.

I love my little corner store. :heart:

Going for a massage, only realising on the way there that my bottom is sporting some lovely bruises from fun impact play on Sunday... :eek:

I know they will have seen it all before. I decided not to comment on it. They must have concurred with silence on the matter :D

It's been a very VERY long week. I'm happy that we get to go to dinner tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back