Torture the Unrequited Love Above You ^^^

Make her read aloud from something uncomfortable, say Betty Friedan or similar, with one orgasm allowed per completed chapter.

Tie her with legs spread wide and slowly lick up to the top of each inner thigh, but no higher. Repeat many times!

Make ouch watch me tie you up while his hands have stay in his pockets and you wait while I read all of Terry Southern’s Candy aloud.

Needing a recommendation to use her new audible credit, I think about looking up Candy ^ and instead download something by James Patterson and make MWY listen in the car. :D

Needing a recommendation to use her new audible credit, I think about looking up Candy ^ and instead download something by James Patterson and make MWY listen in the car. :D

Play Ted Cruz’s reading of Green Eggs and Ham to PLP on a constant loop until she begs to be tickled.

Now that's exeptionally sadistic! (especially if the pants are still on me as you're stitching!) ;)

Secretly replaces every one of her music files with “Sugar Sugar” by The Archies.

Exchanges his turtlenecks for these, in every color of the rainbow. :)

DB0001_SWGOL_600x600.jpg

Mmmm... cozy!

Back