Orgasm from dry humping

My Wife Does!

Not sure if this is the best board but what the hay right?

Has anyone ever reached an orgasm while dry humping your partner or a pillow?

One of our favorite activities is for my wife to straddle my leg lying on top of me. She runs her breasts across my cock as she humps. She sometimes drenches my leg and the sheets. The harder she humps the more turned on we both become! So much fun!

One of our favorite activities is for my wife to straddle my leg lying on top of me. She runs her breasts across my cock as she humps. She sometimes drenches my leg and the sheets. The harder she humps the more turned on we both become! So much fun!

One of my favorite "masturbation"/dry humping positions, though I perfer to do it against his thigh.

Totally makes me feel so dirty, turns me on so much more

You mean watching them? Or being watched?

I 've never had a partner do it for me but it looks really intense - very physical, it looks like hard work - and that makes it even better somehow.

I 've never had a partner do it for me but it looks really intense - very physical, it looks like hard work - and that makes it even better somehow.

Pillow humping? For me it is hard work. I don't do it that way often enough, so when I do I have to find my "sweet spot", but once I do the resulting orgasm is usually very intense.

Definitely

That's actually how I learned to masturbate. My sisters and I were having races across the snow-covered yard by dragging ourselves on our bellies, just using hands. Realizing how good the friction felt under my snowsuit, I ran upstairs and laid on top of my pillow. I probably used that method for a full year before discovering the hand, haha.

Being watched as I am doing it, and then being talked dirty to. Makes it so much more intense

Being watched as I am doing it, and then being talked dirty to. Makes it so much more intense

I love the thought of you calling your gf as you get close, describing what you are doing and begging her to tell you how bad you must look, pushing and grinding...

Pillow humping? For me it is hard work. I don't do it that way often enough, so when I do I have to find my "sweet spot", but once I do the resulting orgasm is usually very intense.

Watching a girl really get into it, to the point she's short of breath, maybe a sheen of sweat, desperately trying to cum... wow, where's X hamster again...

I love the thought of you calling your gf as you get close, describing what you are doing and begging her to tell you how bad you must look, pushing and grinding...

That's pretty much how it goes. Her favorite name for me when I'm humping a pillow is bitch in heat. She calls me that every time

Some of my first times masturbating was with a pillow. It was awesome. Hard to explain then stain.

Humping was how I accidentally had my first orgasm... for years was my only masturbatory technique.

And early girlfriend who like me was a virgin, was a huge fan of zipper grinding. She would get off so hard and then feel guilty about it but not feel guilty as long as she just adds to it and didn't reach an orgasm... she preferred that I did reach 1, and for whatever reason that cause you're no guilt or shame but plenty of delight.

Problem was she was more easily orgasmic even than I at (21-22?).

That led to light bondage just so that I can edge her more effectively.

Of course even though I was a creative learner I would not have known the term edging or really why it was that was so, well, edgy.

I would love to bump into (and up against) someone who is very much into this.

Possibly I could find a lovely, shy, aussie lass...(assuming I ever make it to Oz.)

Yeah I dryhumped my girlfriend long ago and had to go home/get past my parents with cum in my pants, ha.

Another time in college it happened. Girl was on top of me and we'd been messing around all night but if I remember my clothes or at least boxers were on. I told her how I was ready to explode and she said "what are you gonna do about it?" For some reason that sent me over the edge. I tried to hide it but she was looking directly into my eyes.

Back