Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has anybody seen the movie In Time with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried(sp?) ? I really like the whole concept of not wasting time, of living each moment like it's your last, because every minute counts.

I would really like to start a thread on this concept, but I'd have to find the perfect partner for this. If there are any takers, please pm me with ideas, and anything that comes to mind with this topic. I'm really excited. :)
 
Looking for female SRPer

Looking to start a SRP that involves a husband (me) who wishes his wife (you) would come out of her "sexual shell". She is very shy and quiet, concervitive and he'd like her to open up more. Nothing too wild, but very hoy none the less. Please PM me.
 
Hey guys here is a rough idea of a thread id like to do on a demon falling in love or something along the lines

Setting: Current day New York City
Needed: One male fill the role and who can play a few NPC characters when nessary.
Plot: In modern day times demons have dialed it down but are still up to the same tricks. Damon (Just giving him a name its not necessarily permanent) was head of a local mob in Alice's neighborhood Alice had bee warned by her parents to stay away from him. Damon was different than most Mob he was also a demon unknown to most in his group. It was known around town that Damon was a cold blooded killer and didn't take no shit from anyone.
One day while on a job robing a local jewelers. He came across Alice the girl who had foolishly stepped in to save a few lives. Damon is unable to pull the trigger he leaves. Over the next few weeks he becomes more and more obsessed with why he wasn't able to pull the trigger on the girl.

That's about it for my idea I'm going to post a char. Description of Alice. Its open to anyone. Just pm me if your interested

Name: Alice Lacrux
Age: 19 or 20
Height: 5'7
Weight: About 120
Breasts: about a 42D
Eye: Lavender
Hair: Back length black
Personality: Feisty and a fighter but has a heart of gold.
Occupation: Japanese Cafe waitress

BUMP if anyone has any ideas floating around like this one msg me!
 
new guy looking for one on one with female

bumped this down farther. (That's okay, right...?)
 
Last edited:
ok so I have an Idea of a post I need a male to play the role of the demon the demons name is optional but keep in mind he has the body of a human but he is extreamly powerful. When he comes to the human world he is in search for more power and he could care less who he hurts or kills along the way. but that changes when he meets a young girl who is about 18 years old who lives alone cause both her parents where killed by a demon....

There is more to this idea and I hope someone will be willing to do this srp with me. I'll give a description of the girl. and the demon. just message me for more information on my idea

Ryouko Nakashima
Age: 18
Eyes: redish-blue
Hair: Black
Hight: 5'4
weight: 140
Style: Traditional Kemono/ T-shirt, Jeans and sneakers,
Hobbies: school sports clubs, reading, running, taking care of her families house,

Unknown ( Demon)
Age: 20
eyes: red
hair: black
hight: 5'8
weight: 160
style: black shirt, pants and shoes,
Hobbies: hunting for power

~~~~~~~~MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE~~~~~~~~~
 
Hello everyone,

I think I have a spot for one or two more threads. Though what I am looking for is different from my ongoing threads, I am looking for something far from romantic or even reluctance or semi-consensual. I am looking for something that is more or less pure non-consensual like kidnapping, but preferably something more original. So prerequisite kinks include, but are not limited to; bondage, torture, humiliation and basically anything that can fall under non-consensual. An even more important prerequisite is the ability to write long and detailed posts.

I have a bunch of ideas that fits the bill, just looking for a female partner interested in such a general idea. If at all interested send me a PM, and we can discuss further.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
I'd like to start a thread with a female, and making it into a Romantic Love story, and basing it on a GirlFriend Experience....

If you are interested in making a story that will allow your mind to be swept away, into an exciting, fun, and seriously arousing thread, then look no farther.

I can envision the pair meeting by some chance occurance, and just letting it roll from there...

PM Me First Prior to posting pleaseI want to hear your idea on how the relationship can develop...unlimited possiblilties with it..
 
Greetings SRPers,

I've been out of the loop for a while - it can be difficult to pull myself away from my work - and am looking to get back into the swing of things. It was always great fun working with the talented writers of Lit and my life has felt a bit lacking without participation.

A few months back, I was trying to find a female writer to work on a thread based on the film's Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. You don't necessarily have to be familiar with the films' as long as you understand the premise: an American on holiday in Europe convinces a beautiful European (although she doesn't necessarily have to be) stranger to help him pass away his final hours before his flight home.

I would like to take this premise and expand it. Essentially, it is about the finality of two people who are attracted to each other, but only have a limited time to express it. It would revolve around the two character exploring a city, each other's minds, and each other's bodies.

I had several folks express love for the films, but not for the idea of the RP. I'm more or less up for anything and will probably post something tomorrow regardless, so if you'd like to join me, send me a PM.
 
African Home Coming

The following is the basic concept I have for a very dark story. Looking for a female writer to play Miss Macalister a young daughter of a white planter coming home to Africa.

If interested PM me with any questions or ideas you might have for this story.



The Macalister had been in Africa for seven generations now They had hacked out a living from the bush and wrested a profitable coffee plantation from it. Of course it was not only by the sweat of their brow that Flame Tree had grown to what it was, but also by the sweat and the back breaking labor of the Africans that they employed.

Ian turned over the telegram in his hand that notified him that President MaCumba Salassy would be paying him a visit to discuss some irregularities from his time in Office. The great joy of Ian Macalister’s life was his daughter. She had been away at school in England, but now She was coming home, home to Africa and the very though of having his little darling around him brought a smile to Ian Macalister face. Yet Macalister was not the only one looking forward to young Miss Macalister return. A dark twisted smile bowed the lips of President and Dictator for life MaCumba Salassy for he had some very special plans for the young beauty.
 
Bump! :D

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a guy to start a role-play with. The scenario I have in mind involves a girl whose family was murdered by the mafia when she was only nine years old. Ten years later she returns to the Big City to sneak her way get her vengeance.

I imagine she would start by getting a job at one of the mob's many "legitimate" fronts (strip club, porn studio, brothel, underground gambling hall, etc) and work/seduce her way deeper into the organization until she finds the man who killed her family.

The "thrill" of the story would be my character forcing herself to submit to sex acts she finds despicable all in the name of completing her mission, so my partner should be sexually aggressive and adventurous. Also, I strongly prefer partners who write paragraph style posts rather than man single-sentence posts.

If you're interested, please PM me! Thanks!!
 
I'm back and looking to start writing again. I'm only here to write.

So...........if you have something and would be willing to let me write with you, then please let me know.

Thank you.

why-because-fuck-you-thats-why.jpeg
 
BUMP anyone interested in anything in the fantasy genre? I like Furry, dragon, vamp, wolf, and other
Hey guys here is a rough idea of a thread id like to do on a demon falling in love or something along the lines

Setting: Current day New York City
Needed: One male fill the role and who can play a few NPC characters when nessary.
Plot: In modern day times demons have dialed it down but are still up to the same tricks. Damon (Just giving him a name its not necessarily permanent) was head of a local mob in Alice's neighborhood Alice had bee warned by her parents to stay away from him. Damon was different than most Mob he was also a demon unknown to most in his group. It was known around town that Damon was a cold blooded killer and didn't take no shit from anyone.
One day while on a job robing a local jewelers. He came across Alice the girl who had foolishly stepped in to save a few lives. Damon is unable to pull the trigger he leaves. Over the next few weeks he becomes more and more obsessed with why he wasn't able to pull the trigger on the girl.

That's about it for my idea I'm going to post a char. Description of Alice. Its open to anyone. Just pm me if your interested

Name: Alice Lacrux
Age: 19 or 20
Height: 5'7
Weight: About 120
Breasts: about a 42D
Eye: Lavender
Hair: Back length black
Personality: Feisty and a fighter but has a heart of gold.
Occupation: Japanese Cafe waitress
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Lady of Lit

Bad dreams

Step daughter infatuated with her new daddy. With her mom working nights she uses excuses to hop into bed with him. Thinking it would start out with some slow teasing as she tests the water. Might even move it towards the mother discovering, and joining in, or ending it all. I am thinking of this as more of a short story, I find that so few threads here come to a conclusion, and I would live to work on ending stories, since I enjoy starting them so much!

PM if your interested
 
Seeking a female for "Snowbound"

A couple having an argument -- you and my first character -- is speeding on a snowy road, loses control, and crashes into a delivery truck, driven by my second character. We spin out of control and end up in the ditches on opposite sides of the road. What we don't know is that the highway has been closed and after a Sheriff's vehicle drives through and mistakenly declares the road "clear" of cars, the three of us are left to wait out the storm together.

Tensions rise, though -- particularly sexual tensions -- over the hours and days, as the couple argues and the female character takes refuge with the delivery driver in his truck.

Where the story goes, no one knows.
 
I've been trying to get some more practice writing, and have found myself experiencing a little bit of a craving for RP lately. I figured I'd float an idea to get the ball rolling, but I'm always happy to discuss other story concepts. I generally prefer RPing through emails, but I can be convinced to do threads or even IMs.

The idea's one that I've had for a while, and even attempted with a couple of writing partners but never really got it off the ground. It takes place in a modern city that's recently been plagued by a series of unexplained and particularly grisly murders. The culprit is a werewolf - my character - who loses himself to his savage nature every full moon and goes on a rampage through the city. He's not exactly remorseful about the killings, since he sees it as just part of what he is, but it's not something he'd do if he had the choice since he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. So, when the full moon's drawing near, he has to find some other way to satisfy the raw, animal urges of the beast inside: sex. Which is where your character comes in...

One thing I should mention is I'm not really a big fan of the "furry" kink, so very,very little (if any) of the sex would involve his wolfman form. The whole idea is to help him keep control, after all.

PM me if you'd like to discuss this idea further, if you have any ideas of your own and think I'd make a decent writing partner. If you're interested in RPing with me, you can read my profile (maybe even some of my other posts) so you know whether our writing style and preferences would be compatible. The link to my profile is in my signature.

Happy writing!
 
Ideas:

I am a man (30-50) who picks you up hitch hiking across the country ... and you get me into all kinds of adventures I could never have imagined.
---------------------------------​
In a high stakes, back room poker game, your lover adds you to the pot as collateral for cash he has to go get. Problem is ... he doesn't come back for you, and I have to figure out what to do with you that will compensate me for my loss in cash.
---------------------------------​
And some sort of modern "Bonnie and Clyde" kind of role play in which the pair don't particularly care for one another initially. I don't have a plot; I just like the idea of a pair on the run trying to figure out how to get away from others and get along together at the same time.
---------------------------------​
These are just some ideas.
 
Last edited:
A couple having an argument -- you and my first character -- is speeding on a snowy road, loses control, and crashes into a delivery truck, driven by my second character. We spin out of control and end up in the ditches on opposite sides of the road. What we don't know is that the highway has been closed and after a Sheriff's vehicle drives through and mistakenly declares the road "clear" of cars, the three of us are left to wait out the storm together.

Tensions rise, though -- particularly sexual tensions -- over the hours and days, as the couple argues and the female character takes refuge with the delivery driver in his truck.

Where the story goes, no one knows.

Bump, Great Idea
 
Only my second post today but I've had an idea in my head for a while.

Scene : Dark country road, 1am

Sophie McKenzie, 29, 5'9 with blonde hair. She joined the force 5 years ago after leaving her volleyball team she used to play for professionally. Although she has kept her figure. Not as athletic as she used to be but curvy with an hourglass figure. She knows she is sexy and flaunts it when she instead of wearing trousers to work but instead sometimes tight latex pants just to show off her legs and ass. She spots a car speeding and pulls it over. Inside is the second character who is a high flying doctor who specialises in hypnosis and mind control. He uses his expert skills to confuse Sophie and use her for his pleasure. Initially she is confused and doesn't want to fuck him but after the doctor works his magic on her she becomes his dirty slut willing to do anything for him. Leaving him with a new slave to keep.


Anyone interested or with any other ideas to improve the story then please pm.


Thanks!
 
Role Filled.

I have this idea swimming around in my head of a woman who is stalked by a stranger/former boyfriend/co-worker/acquaintance. When she is in a bus accident she sustains a head injury along with few minor injuries. In the mess of the crash her identification is lost and when she gains consciousness it is discovered she is suffering from amnesia. For the time being she is listed as Jane Doe. Her stalker takes advantage of this opportunity to kidnap her from the hospital and create his fantasy life for them.

She will eventually begin to remember bits and pieces of her real life. I would like the story to turn into a thriller as she begins to realize she's living in his fantasy and plans to escape.

The structure of this story is to have an end. How it ends will depend on the progression of the characters.

If you're interested please send a PM.
Ideally you should be a fairly literate writer, who pays attention to detail and can write at least three paragraphs for a post. I would like to discuss the potential darker side of this storyline and leave the male character to your ideas and development.

It should be noted: I'm not a fast writer, so there will be a week/week-ish between my replies.
 
Last edited:
I hope it is okay to post this here:

Is anyone still role playing with "anotheroldguy"? I read his role play page and he said he was losing his internet connection, and I see he is not posting anymore.

I thought he had some neat ideas and I would like to know about one of them in which he was using google maps. (I posted a similar idea above and wnat to know first if he was able to pull it off and second whether anyone is interested in something similar.)

Pm me if you know his status. Or pm me if you see my idea above and like it.
 
Hey everyone!

I'm posting this in hopes that perhaps, I'll gather a few interested users. I'm hoping to create a group RP, namely one that revolves either a high school or college setting. I haven't worked out the specifics yet, but I'm hoping to have some diversity in the mentioned thread, where not everyone plays as a student.

If you're interested, please let me know with a PM. I haven't ever gone about creating a group RP, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with the process.

Thank you! :)

- Heidi (AKA ForeverIllinois)
 
Tell me about what it would be like if you were my concubine, and it is your very first day in my palace. You've been kept a virgin for me, and in exchange I am taking care if your family which is still in the countryside. You're extremely scared and nervous but you know you have to obey me...You're going to be introduced to my other girls most older than you, some mean and some nice. There is also a head maid who asks as a mother figure to you all.The maids are in charge of shaving, dressing and preparing you for me. They cannot do anything sexual to you unless it is in preparation for me.

-

1. I take your virginity
2. I take your anal virginity with one of the older, more experienced (and sometimes bitchy) girls
3. I have you there while I take a new girls virginity
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top