anal to vaginal sex - safe?

Pachet

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Posts
170
I had it drilled into me (that's what she said) that you never let someone fuck your ass and then your pussy because you can get a bad infection. So I've always insisted the condom be changed if he wants to do that, ect. But I've seen a few videos now (amatuer, not porn) where it's done. Just wondering - is the risk overblown? Do people do this? Because sometimes taking off the condom can alter the mood a bit, it'd be nice to just go from one to the other.. but not if it's not safe.

thoughts?
 
You know what you get when you mix a yeast infection and a vagina? A Billy Ray Cyrus parody: "Tell it to my twat, my itchy twitchy twat"

Okay, I ruined that joke.:eek:

To add to what everyone has said before this...

Porn stars take a variety of precautions when they do anal to oral or anal to vaginal.

Mostly, it comes down to enemas or abstaining from eating.

Brittany O'Connell was one of the first people that I remember saying that she didn't like to get an enema, so she would abstain from eating instead. Actually, that was any time she was doing anal, period.

The next person who mentioned she didn't like enemas was Sasha Grey. Ms. Grey opposed to Ms. O'Connell said why she didn't like enemas. It appears she used tap water once to take an enema previous to doing an anal scene and it had a nasty complication.

The reason why some can and some can't use tap water is because Tap water can have hard water in it. Some hard water is biological (think Mexico and Montezuma's revenge) while some hard water is chemical, or mineral.

The worst of the lot, arguably, is the biological hard water. This can make you sick. Think viruses and infections.
Lesser than that is chemical hard water. This can be semi-benign but it depends on "which chemical" and "how many parts-per-million" it is.
The lesser end of the spectrum is mineral hard water. Anybody who has been drinking water in New York knows this "flava" of water. It is not pleasant to taste nor look at, but normally has no ill effect on you. The water is mineralized mostly because of aged pipes which are rusting in one fashion or another.

More than likely, Ms Grey had used tap water for her enema in a city that had biological hard water. Chicago and Nawlin's are two US cities that come to mind with that issue.

Water softening, and I'm a little rusty on this, is pretty thorough until you run out of the salt that is put into the device. If you are a tenant and have to rely on someone else to remember to check and refill the water softening device, then the best advice is to use a store bought enema, or bottled water.

The down side with bottled water is that some bottled water is really just tap water that a company bottled. Clue words are "spring water" verses "purified water", though they also use a couple other less obvious terms which I can't remember off-hand.

The reason I am outlining the reasons and what for's about water and enemas, is because most people would rather save a buck where possible and not buy the half dozen store bought enemas, each time they want to have anal sex just because of the possibility that you MIGHT go anal/oral or anal/vaginal later that night.

Belladonna, another porn actress, demonstrated in a "how to" video, since she prefers to use enemas opposed to abstaining from eating.
She, basically, said sometimes you can use one enema, sometimes you need fifteen. Her point was you keep doing it until the water comes out clear, as you have to basically do a "high colonic" (unless the dildo or cock is relatively small in length).
(I don't like linking to porn videos since they are common to have viruses so look it up on your own)

Some people might think going the enema route is too much trouble and think abstaining from eating is the better way to go. Sadly, this isn't true. The bowels are never "clear" even after you have been fasting for days. Also, some people have extremely fast moving bowels where some have exceedingly slow bowels.

Neither way is "perfect," both have risks, which MAY be why the "don't go anal to vaginal/ ass to mouth" advice gets around so much.
 
Last edited:
I want to make two points, the first being, all the enemas in the world will not remove trace amounts of fecal matter and associated bacteria from the gut. Exposure can be reduced, but not eliminated. Moreover, aggressive, repeated flushing of the gut is not recommended. Which brings me to my second point...

Porn is highly edited stuntfucking done by professionals. It is entertainment, and is not intended to be instructional. Modeling sexual conduct on porn makes as much sense as trying any of the other stunts seen in movies. In other words, it's high-risk behavior.
 
Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.
 
Last edited:
What he said!

I want to make two points, the first being, all the enemas in the world will not remove trace amounts of fecal matter and associated bacteria from the gut. Exposure can be reduced, but not eliminated. Moreover, aggressive, repeated flushing of the gut is not recommended. Which brings me to my second point...

Porn is highly edited stuntfucking done by professionals. It is entertainment, and is not intended to be instructional. Modeling sexual conduct on porn makes as much sense as trying any of the other stunts seen in movies. In other words, it's high-risk behavior.

What he said. Your rectum will never be sterile. It will always contain the wrong kind of bacteria for the rest of your holes. Bacterial vaginosis is super gross, and bladder infections HURT - and you're HIGHLY likely to get one or both of those if you mix bad flora with good... don't do it!!!
 
My wife has had UTIs from less than that.

If you go anywhere near her ass, wash off before you go back to her pussy.
 
Query Wins. When you win the internetz, all it says is that you're a sad, pathetic, man in real life.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top