The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grumbling at the fact that he has to still build 700 dollars or so worth of desktop to play Skyrim*

LT- Yeeeeeee! Awesome news at xmas party! Not from my boss, but still AWESOME!
SOOOO FRIGGIN HAAAAAPPYYYYY!!

They better finalize it all soon, dammit!

Th...that was like... 2 dozen cookies...
Yeah, I'd imagine your stomach to be angry!

Crazy man.

Well, the lil kiddle helped me... a bit. They were just too delicious... I couldn't resist their baked temptations!!

giggles

So cute

It's so hard to maintain such an innocent demeanor. ;)

Don't let his cute smile fool ya!
He's a devious thing!

...One with a humongous sweet tooth.

Who me? Couldn't be. Hey, I have a thing for sweets... what can I say? If anything, you're just an enabler, Sweets... *smirk*

Reminds of Kung Fu Panda where he's eating Monkey's almond cookies:

po_eating.bmp

Hee hee! I love that part! "Don't tell Monkey."

*looks around for Soru then nods furiously*

Where'd I go?! :eek:

LT- Yeeeeeee! Awesome news at xmas party! Not from my boss, but still AWESOME!
SOOOO FRIGGIN HAAAAAPPYYYYY!!

They better finalize it all soon, dammit!

Yay! Gratz, tiger!

LT ~ Why does having a little longer in bed make me sooooo much more tired...?? It make no sense!!

giggles and blushes

I'm sure I don't know what you mean

tries to look innocent...fails

stroke your hair lightly and nibbles your ear lobe whispering softly. Who are you trying to convince of your innocence? Cause i know you know that i know better.

stroke your hair lightly and nibbles your ear lobe whispering softly. Who are you trying to convince of your innocence? Cause i know you know that i know better.

LT ~ There are a fair few people who seem to 'know' an awful lot about me... :eek: Not sure if I should be worried...I'm not... :D

I keep seeing women I know in loveless marriages simply because they want to be wives and mothers... they wan't to sacrifice love for the status. I'd be satisfied to be the little slut slave on his chain, so long as my one possession... is his heart.

I keep seeing women I know in loveless marriages simply because they want to be wives and mothers... they wan't to sacrifice love for the status. I'd be satisfied to be the little slut slave on his chain, so long as my one possession... is his heart.

Oooh i like that

Well, the lil kiddle helped me... a bit. They were just too delicious... I couldn't resist their baked temptations!!

Glad I didn't send more than that...

Soru said:
Who me? Couldn't be. Hey, I have a thing for sweets... what can I say? If anything, you're just an enabler, Sweets... *smirk*

Me?! Never! I would never-
Ok, yes I would.
*Kisses his cheek*

Soru said:
Yay! Gratz, tiger!

Thank you, Puddin'! Both my current boss and the guy I was talking to last night are really excited about this. Right now the biggest "issue" is that there's two companies involved, and they've never had anyone do this before, so they're not sure who should be writing my paycheck.... So as soon as they figure that out, he said he'd be calling me. Should be by January!

...I just gotta get up at 4 am again for it.
*Hugs her pillow and whines*

Thank you, Puddin'! Both my current boss and the guy I was talking to last night are really excited about this. Right now the biggest "issue" is that there's two companies involved, and they've never had anyone do this before, so they're not sure who should be writing my paycheck.... So as soon as they figure that out, he said he'd be calling me. Should be by January!

Well, that's easy. They go halfsies! Next!

Eeww... 4 am... yuck. Well... yeah, you enjoy that... I'll be over here... snug under the covers still.

Glad I didn't send more than that...

Me?! Never! I would never-
Ok, yes I would.
*Kisses his cheek*

Eeww... 4 am... yuck. Well... yeah, you enjoy that... I'll be over here... snug under the covers still.

:p Aren't you supposed to be committed to the relationship? :p

Don't worry, Lil, I'm pretty sure I can get up that early if it helps. And your day couldn't possibly get stranger after that.

Geh, wish it were that easy. State funded thing, so of COURSE they need to argue it.

Hey at least going that early means no traffic. And I actually tend to be more air-friendly at that time, oddly.
And I can actually beat you to a morning post for once. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back