DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible net meeting

Knottynurse and I want to experiment with doing some video chats with you all. Can anyone suggestion some options. Skype is cool and all but that only lets one of you watch at a time. Is there an option of some program we can use where we can be on came and have several people watch at once?

You might also look into Mikogo you can invite several people and decide who the presenter is an other various options. and it's Free!

You might also look into Mikogo you can invite several people and decide who the presenter is an other various options. and it's Free!

I will. Thank you

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sleeping In 21.jpg
    Sleeping In 21.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2,982
She is so beautiful. Wow. She makes curves look incredible!! I have curves, but I don't like them...I want HER curves!!! WOW...I don't even know what else to say. I sit & look at her and just wish...

OK, so I can say some great things about her body, or I could say that she does something to part of my body ;) Super sexy!

Sleeping, my ass!

She's just lying in wait for you.......

Heheh How did I get this lucky?

Hi Doc! I love Nurse's sexy landing strip. Very sexy pics! :kiss:

Hey! Thanks. It was fun. She is fun. I will let her know you liked it.

Mmmm the sexiest nurse I've ever seen!

Me too!

She is so beautiful. Wow. She makes curves look incredible!! I have curves, but I don't like them...I want HER curves!!! WOW...I don't even know what else to say. I sit & look at her and just wish...

Aww. You are so sweet. Thank you

OK, so I can say some great things about her body, or I could say that she does something to part of my body ;) Super sexy!

heheh nice.

attachment.php

Would you believe it? This is the last photo in this set.

Thanks for all your great comments. I will get voting setup for the next set as soon as I can.

Attachments

• Sleeping In 22.jpg
    Sleeping In 22.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3,294
very beautiful pics...I have the oddest question tho...Where did she get the socks she wearing in the "Care to Bear" picture set? odd I know...

A huge thank you, from myself and all the feet lovers here, for that last pic. The nurse has such perfect toes!

Great set guys

Good god man! Awesome set. Great ass shots, wonderful tit shots. Hell, lots of naughty goodness here. I should study the nurse more and history less. Do you think I could still pass that way? How about a teacher\ librarian set? Can't wait to see what comes next.

I trust the doctor and the nurse are going to return with some stunning new pictures soon.

This thread has won my attention, love your style, and my such a gorgeous lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back