Angeline news

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
I'm sorry to have to tell you that Angeline has not been too well of late and was admitted into hospital but is home again now. I'm sure you'll join me in wishing her well :heart::heart::heart:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear this, I miss her new poetry posts and her presence here

Get well!

Hey, Angeline, you have your projects and all that, easy, don't waste time on ailing.

Best,
Włodek (S.J.)​

:heart: Ange, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to be home and hope for a speedy recovery. Love ya, girl. :rose:

Angeline,

I`m sorry to hear of your relapse but good to know you are back home.

Keep on keepin on.

:rose::rose::rose:

Sorry to say that Angeline is in ICU :( but with no idea of how long she will be n hospital so cannot get on Lit herself to see your messages, which I have passed on and will continue to do so. However for those who have her email address you can contact her that way.
I don't know what your personal views are with praying but if that is your thing our Angie needs them now so please, please I'm asking you with tears in my eyes to ....... I don't know what I'm asking .... just do it!

Get well soon Angeline, Poetry needs you, and we all need you.
Love
xxx

I sent an Ange an email, hopefully she receives it. :heart:

I don't know what your personal views are with praying but if that is your thing our Angie needs them now so please, please I'm asking you with tears in my eyes to ....... I don't know what I'm asking .... just do it!

You hang in there too. :heart:

i don't pray but my wishes are just as fervent and sincere for angie's recovery. sending my love, sending thoughts of strength and perseverance, and gentle arms to hold you when you need a hug.

:rose::rose::rose::heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

Bridges bend still
as you built them:
generous but laned.
Your every step
seeds the future.
One universe
at a time.

Angeline

I remember Angeline from way back in 2004 or so when we had a huge gang here, most of home seem to have gone to other pursuits. she was always an asset to the group and to inividuals who asked for help in some fashion or other. I hope she can continue to grace us with her presence.

JC

I remember Angeline from way back in 2004 or so when we had a huge gang here, most of home seem to have gone to other pursuits. she was always an asset to the group and to inividuals who asked for help in some fashion or other. I hope she can continue to grace us with her presence.

JC

most of 'whom' rather. A little senescence is creeping in

Hi Poets. :)

I've been so ill; three hospitalizations over two months for COPD exacerbations and excess CO2. Apparently I was unconscious for a few days and then was hallucinating (first time since the 60s lol) on this last emergency. Right now I'm still in a rehab facility learning how to live with my challenges. I'm making progress and expect to go home late next week. Both my kids have been with me and that's the best medicine of all.

Thank you for all your well wishes. You are my family too, so they mean a lot to me. Jamis, dear friend, I did get your note. :rose: Cherries, if it's not too late use any poems from here that you feel would work. I just can't get it together myself right now. I wish I could but it's still too much for now. I've been having some aphasia-like episodes (so scary and frustrating for a writer) that make editing poetry especially hard for now. But it's not aphasia, but rather aftereffects of the extra CO2 dissipating. It's getting better day by day.

Sorry if this is tmi but y'all know that a) I'm a blabber; and b) I love you all. So deal with it!

I'll be around sporadically for now and hope to find a poem or two still in me. Apparently even major medical catastrophies cannot keep me away from this place!

♥️♥️♥️

Last edited:

I've been so ill; three hospitalizations over two months for COPD exacerbations and excess CO2. Apparently I was unconscious for a few days and then was hallucinating (first time since the 60s lol) on this last emergency. Right now I'm still in a rehab facility learning how to live with my challenges. I'm making progress and expect to go home late next week. Both my kids have been with me and that's the best medicine of all.

Thank you for all your well wishes. You are my family too, so they mean a lot to me. Jamis, dear friend, I did get your note. :rose: Cherries, if it's not too late use any poems from here that you feel would work. I just can't get it together myself right now. I wish I could but it's still too much for now. I've been having some aphasia-like episodes (so scary and frustrating for a writer) that make editing poetry especially hard for now. But it's not aphasia, but rather aftereffects of the extra CO2 dissipating. It's getting better day by day.

Sorry if this is tmi but y'all know that a) I'm a blabber; and b) I love you all. So deal with it!

I'll be around sporadically for now and hope to find a poem or two still in me. Apparently even major medical catastrophies cannot keep me away from this place!

♥️♥️♥️

I'm so glad to hear how much better you're doing. Annie has been great in keeping us all up-to-date, but she can't tell us everything. You know where to find me, you ever need an additional bit of support. And, by all means, if you think you might want something more concrete than an email (or FB note), feel free to drop me a snail mail place where cards and the like can be sent.

Hang in there, darlin' :kiss::rose::heart:

:cool:

I will savor every i. There is never TMI when it is you. It will be a beautiful issue featuring you, elegant poet. I love you, Ange.

♥️♥️♥️

It's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and I'm thankful that you are hanging in and getting better.

Last edited:
Sorry I deserted you all, I've been laid low with food poisoning in and out of hospital for a week :eek:

Last edited:
Back