What did you do in the nude recently?

Couldn't decide what to wear after my shower. Finished vacuuming. taking a break before I start the dishes.
Figured today would be a good day for naked housework.
 
I used to wander around the house naked a lot when living in hot climates, and I was told by friends that it was quite common behaviour.
I also done the housework naked when I knew some young muslim females were in their room opposite and could see me - although they had the lights off I saw a bit of movement and knew they were watching.................. I might just write it all as a story, now I think of it.
 
After the pool...

Yeah, so the other day, Thursday, I came in from the pool at 3pm. My wife was out till 4 or 4:30. I wanted to take a shower so to put on clean clothes. I checked my computer while still in wet trunks. I didn't like sitting in them, so I got a towel, put it on the chair, and decided to remove my trunks and sit on the towel.

I also removed my shirt, so I was at the computer, stripped of my wet suit, and about to take a shower. It felt nice to sit naked in my house. As long as I was there, I checked on Lit for messages. ( I get a few because people comment on my stories.)

Before long, I had been there 20 minutes, when I got an IM from someone who saw I was on Lit.

So there I was naked, messaging with a lady who liked one of my stories. (we had IM'd before) We said goodbye, and I checked my e-mail. I had a message from a reader in England. He liked one of my stories. I decided to re-read that one, and before long, now 40 minutes naked on a towel, I was reading my old story and becoming re-aroused by it.

By 50 minutes, I was erect, throbbing, recalling the day I wrote about, the true parts and the exaggerated parts. My cock was dripping. I began to touch it. I glanced at the clock.
Oh, what the hell, I rubbed one out right there using only my dripping pre-cum as lube.
I squirted into my hand, closed the laptop and ran for the shower.

Jay Richards
 
I’m making a to do list

For when it gets warm enough again to be nude more:

- have morning coffee nude on our east-facing deck
- when it’s sunny but still chilly, move into the shelter of the garage where I can feel the sun’s warmth on my bare skin
- do most household chores nude
- skinny dip at night in my neighbor’s pool. She will be gone a lot this year so no chance of her finding me there. I can see the whole neighborhood from her pool though, so there is some chance of being spotted.
- if I’m very lucky, convince my wife to let me serve her needs nude while she is clothed
- like last summer, spend a nude week at the beach
- receive strapon sex more often (this is not weather dependent, it’s just a goal)

If warm weather would just get here...we are headed for yet another week of highs in the 30s and 40s *sigh*
 
I didn't intend to, but yesterday I wound up cleaning my kitchen while nude yesterday. I got out of the shower and dried off and brushed my hair, and then went to get some of the coffee I had brewed. I cleaned up some small mess, and then I cleaned another. Soon I was unloading and loading the dishwasher and then tossing old food from the fridge. There was nothing sexy about any of it.
 
I didn't intend to, but yesterday I wound up cleaning my kitchen while nude yesterday. I got out of the shower and dried off and brushed my hair, and then went to get some of the coffee I had brewed. I cleaned up some small mess, and then I cleaned another. Soon I was unloading and loading the dishwasher and then tossing old food from the fridge. There was nothing sexy about any of it.
I guess that would depend on your point of view.
 
I am sure that a surreptitiously recorded video could inspire loads of wanking, but it was not sexy for me.

Now if I was the neighbor coming over to borrow something I'm sure it'd be very sexy. Especially if you didn't see me standing at the door.
 
We have done that too...that IS fun!!

Indeed!

First time, my wife wanted to get a new dildo, about the same size as me. Not knowing the real answer to my dimensional data, I shed my clothes, and handed her a tape measure!
After that, we both get undressed before we shop!
 
Back
Top