Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Constantina arched an eyebrow when Ian mentioned Josephine and her guests' "Avante Guard approach to bathing." She wondered if perhaps this preference extended to Ian himself, she certainly hoped it did.

The psychic felt a pang of disappointment as Ian left, a reaction that caused her some annoyance. Getting distracted by the staff wasn't going to help her do her job here at Dominion.

Perusing the considerable collection of clothes that were arranged in the massive closet, Constantina's heart sang. Perhaps Josephine could be persuaded to "lend" her an outfit or several. Trying to balance sex appeal with modesty and familiarity with professionalism, Constantina chose a revealing, black one-piece suit.

Stripping her "work clothes" from her slight, yet amply curvaceous frame, she slid the suit on, exited her room, and descended the stairs to rejoin her guide.

7c7461cec6b727a70fa7a287598d2bc1.jpg
 
Constantina entered the grand parlor wearing a black one-piece bathing suite that had string-crossed openings up each side from the hips, and the same down past her cleavage to expose her navel. This created a more alluring effect than any bikini. It took Ian a couple seconds more than it should have to speak.

"I'm glad you found something you liked. I must say, you look quite lovely. Shall we head down to see Ms. Czartoryski now?"

He crooked his thumb over his shoulder. Beyond the huge bay of tall windows at the end of the room, past the veranda surrounding them, and across the huge back lawn of the mansion, several people splashed and cavorted in a luxurious pool. On the patio behind it they could just see the mistress of the manor sitting at an umbrella table.
 
Karen had just turned at the wall of the deep end to continue her fifth lap when she saw Malcolm rise from the table and enter the other end of the pool. She rolled over and switched to a backstroke, aiming straight toward him. She kept her back arched, thereby ensuring her breasts and mons veneris remained invitingly above the water's surface.
 
Malcolm had just landed in the water, enjoying how nice it felt around his body. It certainly was feeling relaxing. But then he spied the lovely Karen swimming towards him. She was swimming the back stroke, and he was quite sure was making sure her breasts stuck out of the water for his viewing pleasure. For the moment he stayed his ground, knowing she would eventually bump into him.
 
Karen practically grew up in this swimming pool. She swam competitively on the varsity team for four years at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls. She did not collide with anything in the water unless she intended the collision.

As she swam the backstroke into the shallow end of the pool, her head collided with Malcolm's firm, flat stomach. She backed away by a stroke, turned, curled, and extended her legs, standing up in the water, which came up to just below her full breasts. Beads of water made them sparkle in the warm sunshine.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Erickson," she giggled as she pushed her dripping blonde hair away from her face. "I didn't see you there!"
 
Malcolm watched as first Karen "accidentally" bumped into him. Then as she tossed back her wet hair, all the while slightly bouncing, the sight was quite beautiful to behold. "of course you didn't." He says, playing along with her game. "If I may say, your form was excellent until you bumped my chest. You most certainly are quite skilled at that position. And it was of course my own fault, I did see you approaching, and I so enjoyed watching your form, that I did not even think to move." He smiled at her charmingly.
 
Constantina laced her arm through Ian's making sure her breast made firm contact with his side. "If you would kindly escort me to Josephine and formally introduce me to her and her guests, I would be in your debt." Constantina hoped that the prospect of being owed a favor from a gypsy fortune-teller would prove irresistibly tantalizing. Being brought among a group of obscenely wealthy clients by an enthusiastic individual known to them couldn't hurt her entrepreneurial chances. Besides, she idly wondered how Ian was in bed.
 
Hgg

Professor edgeways, glided through the pool. Water was his safety, his piece of a world where his body worked. Karen’s little stunt made him laugh. Would she favor him again?
 
Dawn surfaced in the middle of the deep end of the pool and looked around. She smiled seeing that her challenge had brought more people into the water. Chrissy and her guest stood off to one side. Karen and Malcolm faced each other in the shallow part of the pool.

"Decisions... decisions...." Dawn murmured to herself, treading water. Then she had an inspiration. She closed her eyes and yelled. "MARCO!"
 
Ian led Constantina past the pool full of skinny-dippers to the patio beyond. There, Josephine sat at an umbrella table, her head back against her chair's cushioned backrest. They could just make out her closed eyelids behind large, dark sunglasses.

"Ms. Czartoryski," Ian addressed her formally. "It is my honor and pleasure to present your guest, Constantina Romanov."
 
"You are so lucky!" Lacy told Chrissy. The publisher had now begun to readily absorb the libertine atmosphere of the manor. Chrissy could tell it suited her.

"And especially lucky today," the chef replied as she wrapped her slender arms around Lacy's thin waist, causing their pert breasts to press together. She tilted her head to offer a kiss when she heard a shout from the deep end of the pool.

"MARCO!"

"Dawn!" Chrissy laughed, rolling her eyes. She whispered to Lacy. "Let's have some fun."

Then turning so not to yell in Lacy's ear, Chrissy replied. "POLO!"
 
Role-Playing



Having dozed briefly, Josephine awoke at the sound of Ian’s voice. “Ms. Czartoryski, it is my honor and pleasure to present your guest, Constantina Romanov.”

Josephine slowly removed her sunglasses to buy time.

3DrrO0md1a8_Zo3Wy731k_NHI9vzMg0c7T4DURXhizhzYbVCSC4j4MIbJtI9IkrnMSO_iIk-FodYYcsgHBUeSbh5tvd5XSVVvbrOfhr12GH60nqFVk3pgmqwyoCeTp7rNVpTP4a8q4johsqILUh85kg6HvA0sBkHot00JUyv14zClpiw9egKWEhqMnufurvxP34WgBxpXkIMy3idPzhwcEbnpa184FDpyydgc5Cfkk7uLfiiq7MzQnbgpVgRf5CHVzIk5AQsDzM6fG1VemYaA-SDO-Cj4sqwpqQ6PBFAK5aqCvbFiYq7JaDGvC6q8xEzLQPDyuHZ-fr4bRIohXQRlFo5uwQvQ9Xr_Uox2MDoydxHFDnQ90qKEJ2LeZLajhV_xrTOWwxL2K7tzXMRnjXc2_7YgckRgynQkBBmkHrQVDdt8p89HV3gYYWnzjvbCglhNHannE6yJkHpoHku4ryaLcHs5dep1DQiAsPMt_RcvGtXsBe4GeRsQA-_A6sbrh_ckW1RfJ_jMz9tRHo3jBiEX3MkTZ6Cn3YqQzomgD8GzjZybFtuoxNHiMmC3mud8c_ZhYKIEPzMwrSnQQsNo3039_RaVb-Skco59v4_pcBnOJZVKtPnxgYJzvRvwRbGufDkPcXGNGsTgPsDsQ2iEloOuj8=w220-h170-no

She tried to remember how she knew this woman. Her imperial name briefly confused Josephine. Then she remembered that Constantina did not actually belong to any branch of Eastern European nobility. She had adopted the name as an affectation. Josephine would play along with that, as it bolstered the purpose for inviting her here.

Josephine stood and bowed slightly. “Lady Romanov, welcome to my humble home. The hour of your arrival is most auspicious. I have planned a party for this evening, and I’m sure my guests will delight in your amazing talents.”

 
"POLO!"

Dawn recognized Chrissy's voice and smiled. The chef's guest looked luscious, and Dawn relished the thought of tasting them both. More from memory of where they stood than the direction of the voice, Dawn, eyes still closed, swam slowly in their direction.
 
Gfd

This beloved Russian heiress, was a great asset to the army of characters around the empress.
Professor edgeways was extremely excited. He needed a dose of Karen. Her body made him excited.
 
Constantina curtseyed as best as she could in a swimsuit. The psychic kissed Josephine's hand, trying not to be overly distracted by her host's deliciously nude body.

“Lady Romanov, welcome to my humble home. The hour of your arrival is most auspicious. I have planned a party for this evening, and I’m sure my guests will delight in your amazing talents.” Said Josephine."

Constantina replied in a husky vibrato that simultaneously conveyed cordial intimacy and the dizzying excitement of existential mystery. "I am the one who is humbled, lady." Tracing the contours of her own body, she retrieved a tiny, red crystal from inside her swimsuit. Handing it to her host, she smiled warmly and spoke again. "This is a shard of a sacred ruby given to my ancestors by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first king of Bhutan. I trust it will give you as much luck as it has to me. I would be honored to contact the spirit world for you and your guests.

Constantina took a brazenly lustful glance toward Ian. "I'm am certain my 'amazing talents' WILL delight your guests if I am given the chance to display them.
 
"I'm am certain my 'amazing talents' will delight your guests..." Constantina told Josephine, emphasizing the point with an unabashedly suggestive leer toward Ian. "If I am given the chance to display them."

Ian felt a slight blush rise on his cheeks, even as his manhood rose a bit in his shorts.
 
Red Things



“This is a shard of a sacred ruby given to my ancestors by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel, the first king of Bhutan,” Constantina claimed of the small crystal she had given Josephine. Its roughly tetragonal form made Josephine guess it was zircon, though it might simply be a conveniently shaped piece of red glass. “I trust it will give you as much luck as it has to me. I would be honored to contact the spirit world for you and your guests.

Constantina concluded with a seductive glance at Ian. “I’m am certain my ‘amazing talents’ will delight your guests if I am given the chance to display them.”

“Thank you for the ruby,” Josephine stood as she replied, her robe’s belt remaining loosely tied at the waist. “I will cherish it beyond its worldly value, I promise you. As for the rest, Ian, of course, is not a guest.”

She handed the clear red rock to her groundskeeper, whose blush from the mystic’s amorous leer made her chuckle. “Ian, please arrange with my Milwaukee jeweler to have this set in a silver pendant.”

She smiled sincerely as she said this. She would have to call Richard herself later to either explain, or simply rescind, this order. She then returned her attention to Constantina, slowly looking down and up
her petite figure as she spoke. “That doesn’t mean you cannot try to amaze Ian in any way you can manage, though I warn you he is something of an acetic. In regard to some ‘display’ that might ‘delight’ my guests, I will note you’re the only one still in a swimming suit.... Then, again, perhaps you believe a bit of mystery necessary for your craft.”

 
Ashley Brown, a young african-american girl, leans in to pay the driver before stepping out of the car and having her first eyeful of the mansion. Eventhough fairly distant, the size is still intimidating. Ashley grabs her things and makes her way towards the gates in the distance.
A very shy person, the recent events that made her leave her life behind are still fresh on her mind. She needed a break, and Empress Josephine was nice enough to give her one, eventhough Ashley lacked any experience.
Ashley would have said yes to anything, it just happened that Empress Josephine needed a maid at Dominion.
Arriving at the gate, Ashley presses the bell and waits to be welcomed inside.
 
With each passing moment, the internal war that was and still is continued to rage within her. Her heart was solely wanting to stay with Michele while her mind and ego of a lost life wanted her to leave and pick up where she'd left off, even if MI-6 sent her on a low-level risk mission, one that just got her out of their hair but that didn't matter to her.

Soft, dark blue orbs looked up from their downward stare to the mirror where she watched her first willing sex act with another female. 'Michele!' she whispered outward, images of the woman passed across her mind's eye. She only just met Michele, but the connection they made between them made it seem as if they've known each other a considerably longer time.

'What the fuck Alysa!' She questioned herself in a low toned whisper. Her mind retaliated against the emotion she was having. 'You wanted out of this for you have passed up and coward out of every sexual advancement that was made toward you, in which will only cause greater problems later on, for you know your condition of staying on Joesphine's staff is to make her guest happy.

A deep sigh escaped over Alysa's lips as once again she was in that state of turmoil that has plagued her all this time. "Fine!" she said aloud as if she was addressing someone in the room. The outspoken word seemed to make the situation final. "I'll stay." she said with conviction in her tone.

She pushed herself up from the bed and once more put back on the maid's costume. She then walked across the room and out the door. She was going to find Michele and get this way of life back on track, or in her case, back on the track that Josephine wanted her to be on.
 
As Josephine graciously accepted Constantina's gift, the psychic could read skepticism in her eyes. She hadn't been lying, as far as she knew the gem WAS originally from the king of Bhutan. Her family had been fortune-tellest for at least three generations. Constantina had learned at a young age not to asks questions you might not like the answer to. But then again, her host seemed more than happy to play along and anyone who didn't get in the way of her work was as good as a believer in Constantina's book.

“That doesn’t mean you cannot try to amaze Ian in any way you can manage, though I warn you he is something of an ascetic. In regard to some ‘display’ that might ‘delight’ my guests, I will note you’re the only one still in a swimming suit... Then, again, perhaps you believe a bit of mystery necessary for your craft.” Said Josephine in a languid yet regal tone.

Constantia half covered her mouth in a coy grin. "I do admire your fine guests' bravery. I have always found the human body to be the greatest work of art in the material realm. Unfortunately, I simply lack the gumption to fully display mine in group settings." Constantina willed herself to blush. "One-on-one is an entirely different matter." She added with a glance toward Ian just long enough for him to notice but doubt his eyes.

"If I may, my lady," Constantina continued, "I would like to retire to my lovely room and prepare myself for this evening's readings. May I also bother you for the use of your groundskeeper once again to assist me?"
 
Ian's eyes widened slightly when Constantina asked Josephine for her permission for him to assist her prepare. Otherwise his face remained blank. Before Josephine could reply, however, Ian's iPhone chimed.

"That would be someone at the front gate," he explained as he pulled the device from his pocket and activated the custom app. He clicked for the intercom and lifted the phone to his mouth. "Hello.... "May I help you?"
 
Looking for Trouble?



“That would be someone at the front gate,” Ian announced regarding the distinctive chime from his phone. As he turned to answer it, Josephine spoke to Constantina.

“I hate having any security around this place, but I have to think of safety for my guests, servants, and ward. Ian insists on acting as my gatekeeper because of his military background. Unfortunately, we may have more interruptions like this. I just ran an ad in a local alternative newspaper looking for a couple new servants. Things have gotten busy around here lately.”

She took a quick sip of her gin and tonic and smiled invitingly at Constantina. “The day’s still young. While Ian deals with whomever is at the gate, why don’t you sit with me a bit? I don’t suppose you have your tarot deck anywhere in that suit, but you could read my palm.”

 
" Marco ! "

" Polo "

Lacy smiled, having not played this daring game since she was a young girl. However she always enjoyed a challenge and was more than ready to participate. Surmerging herself underwater she swam away seeking naked bodies...
 
"Give me your non-dominant hand, palm up please." Said Constantina to her host. The fortune-teller ran her fingers across the lines and ridges of Josephine's soft hand. Constantina felt a well of jealousy bubble up from her stomach at the exquisitely soft flesh. This woman's hands surely had never seen hard times, had never gone to bed hungry. Glancing at Josephine's angelic, high-boned face sent Constantina's ire back into her belly.

Constantina cradled the aristocrat's elbow in her free palm, a gesture that she had learned elicited an autonomic response of deep, nearly romantic connection in most people. The psychic smiled sweetly, her eyes sparkling eyes shaded by semi-closed lids.

"You have a fire hand." She said in hushed, conspiratorial tones."There is steel and passion in your soul beyond measure. Placing light pressure on the fleshy rise between Josephine's middle and ring fingers. "This is your Girdle of Venus, it's prominence indicates that your beauty is internal as well as external and shall hardly fade with age. Constantina caressed a seam near the center of Josephine's hand. "This is your headline. The broken line shows that you are learned in many subjects."

As Constantina continued her reading, she delighted in the feel of her host's flesh. The woman smelled intoxicating and Constantina's mind began to drift. Blinking herself back to her senses, the psychic languidly swirled the tip of her index finger across the pad of one of Josephine's, moving in turn from pinky to thumb. "This is the finger of Mercury, this the finger of Apollo, this the finger of Saturn, and this the finger of Jupiter.

Constantina knew that the fingertips housed a tight collection of nerve endings. Carefully applied pressure could feel intensely intimate, even erotic. Constantina's mouth watered as she found herself longing to lick those long, expressive fingers. As her lust slowly wakened, she reminded herself that she was here at Dominion on business.
 
With her eyes closed, Dawn nonetheless heard the swishes in the water as her targets dispersed. She laughed at their decision to turn this into a real game. She then again raised her voice.

"MARCO!"
 
Back
Top