Synomym for...

_Dave_

Virgin
I'm putting together a list of erotic synonyms, primarily to keep me me from being repetitious. Many I've added from my mental storehouse, others I've garnered from other's work.

I'm stuck.

What are some synonyms for a man's pee hole?

Thanks,
Dave

I cross-posted this on the Authors board. I apologize if this is objectionable.

Last edited:
It's called the urethra. Why in the world would one mention it so often that it becomes repetitive? Don't write that way. Anyway, "pee hole" sounds like something Beavis and Butthead would say. If you are writing for Literotica, you're not writing for children.

It's called the urethra. Why in the world would one mention it so often that it becomes repetitive? Don't write that way. Anyway, "pee hole" sounds like something Beavis and Butthead would say. If you are writing for Literotica, you're not writing for children.

It does sound like Beavis and Buthead. I've used slit or hole on the tip of his cock/penis. Or opening at the tip of the same. But like you, I can't see why you would need to use the term often.

My synonym list is to aid me in writing descriptions. "Pee-hole" will be but one entry on the list.
Thanks,
Dave

There are few standard euphemisms for it.

This is just for archival purposes, and I wouldn't suggest you use this term because it is a racial slur, but a very common word for the male urethral opening among British school-children (or at least, it was in the 1990s) is "Jap's-eye" (commonly spelled "japseye").

Now that I think about it, I think I've usually used the term "piss slit." It's rather prominent in sounding stories. What? You don't all write sounding stories? Imagine that.

Now that I think about it, I think I've usually used the term "piss slit." It's rather prominent in sounding stories. What? You don't all write sounding stories? Imagine that.

:D I have (although they aren't on Lit).

You will most likely struggle to find one-word replacements, but short sentences could work, depending on your style in general and what references you can make.

"The source of saltiness"
"The hose of gold"
"His waterworks"
"The eye of his snake"

Might be useful? It is far from what I write, so I am drawing a bit of a blank here.

You will most likely struggle to find one-word replacements, but short sentences could work, depending on your style in general and what references you can make.

"The source of saltiness"
"The hose of gold"
"His waterworks"
"The eye of his snake"

Oh, FFS! You missed "His holy banana" :nana:

Part of what an editor does is to protect the author from his or her own evil urges. Just say, "No!" to bombastic terms like these. :D

How about just "slit". People will know what you're talking about. I've also heard it referred to as the "meatus", but if you use that in a story I might literally vomit.

Back