Hard choice for bi-males

sexysailer

Experienced
For all those bi males out there ,I would love to know which one you would wrap your mouth around first

Attachments

• Bi- choice.jpg
    Bi- choice.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,787
It would be nice to have the option, it has always been a dream of mine to share another guy with my wife

options

The picture that I posted was of me sharing the wife of a friend and it was truly amazing for all of us, if you can arrange it , try it you'l like it

sexysailer said:
The picture that I posted was of me sharing the wife of a friend and it was truly amazing for all of us, if you can arrange it , try it you'l like it

Sounds great, any other shots?

I'll break the mould and go with the dick. Sucking a nipple is familar, the other less so.

I think the nipple. Sucking it isn't as much fun, but I'm more attracted to women. If you'd put a pussy next to the cock, it'd be woman, no contest.

a toughie...

i'd have to choose the nipples first... her breasts look so ripe and perky i just couldn't resist tasting them, circling her sensitive-looking buds with my tongue while i stroke the guys' cock until it starts to get slippery with pre-cum... then i'd take his big hot cock in my mouth!

would be greedy

Would have to try both at once! Precum coated nipple must be better than sugared almonds lol

Love hard choices and succulent breasts...and to think it it Thanksgiving...thanks for the meal....*wink*

sexysailer said:
Glad I could share this with you as it was shared with me

Maybe the cock could cum on the breast then you could have both .

sexysailer said:
The picture that I posted was of me sharing the wife of a friend and it was truly amazing for all of us, if you can arrange it, try it you'll like it
Have tried it. And liked it. Very much.

As of this time I would have to say the cock as I am still waiting for my first taste. Maybe I will get one for christmas.

A three way interplay between my tongue, the nipple, and the cock--with a creamy finish on the breast for me to cleanup!

sexysailer said:
For all those bi males out there ,I would love to know which one you would wrap your mouth around first

The nipple goes in my mouth, and the cock in my ass. It needs a condom, though.

That's a damn fine looking cock. I'd have to say that first - I've had enough women...

Back