Eating cum....own and others....

I agree there totally - I think it was just the thought that made me not want it to start with.

Straight from the source

I eat mine rite after the orgasm, that way the desire is not lost.
I would like to try it straight from the source, to know what others taste like.

In my experience, "straight from the source" is a little like trying your own.
At first, it may not be to your taste. BUT... if you try it again it seems to be a little better, then the next time it is even better. There are exceptions to every rule, of course, and there are going to be guys out there with cum that will just never taste good. I've found, by experience, that older men tend to taste a lot better than younger men. To me, younger men have such a STRONG flavor and sometimes it would take my breath away. Older men, those in their fifties and older, tend to have a flavor that has been gentled by time. Older and finer, I guess!

My best way....

It is true,once I cum,lose urge to eat it,my best is I get tied up made to cum and spoon fed it,then made to swallow other persons cum.nice mix!!x

At first, it may not be to your taste. BUT... if you try it again it seems to be a little better, then the next time it is even better. There are exceptions to every rule, of course, and there are going to be guys out there with cum that will just never taste good. I've found, by experience, that older men tend to taste a lot better than younger men. To me, younger men have such a STRONG flavor and sometimes it would take my breath away. Older men, those in their fifties and older, tend to have a flavor that has been gentled by time. Older and finer, I guess!

Indeed...like a delicious, fine old wine! But, I do LOVE the flavor of ANY cum, and the stronger tasting, the better! 😋

Being in my 50s would it be a testosterne thing,
young men have more?

Having been indoctrinated as a cocksucker by my best friend Larry at an age too young to be mentioned here, I became accustomed to the taste (and volume) of his cum. His semen was slightly bitter and acrid with a lumpy consistency. Definitely an acquired taste, but I came to love it. I couldn't get enough! I would blow him usually every day, and occasionally two and three times the same day. He would often tell me to jerk off after blowing him and then eat my own cum to compare the taste. I liked his better!

I usually lick my precum off my fingers while I'm masturbating. But like many others I do sometimes lose the desire to eat my cum after I orgasm. But I do occasionally enjoy arching my legs over my head so I can spurt cum into my mouth and on on my face. I then eagerly lick it all in. I wish I was flexible enough to self suck.
And I love swallowing others' cum. Bringing someone else to a pulsing orgasm and feeling it ripple through their body and explode into my mouth is incredibly hot. I also love having a hard cock shoot its load directly onto my face. So erotic to experience someone else's orgasm so up close and personal.

Swallowing and tasting

Being in my 50s would it be a testosterne thing,
young men have more?

It is very possible the strong flavor of youth comes from an abundance of testosterone, but it could also be a combination of things. Who knows for sure? When I was in my teens and early 20's, my urine was VERY strong, odor wise. Now that I'm in my 50's, the odor is very subtle. Same way with my cum. In my early days it had a very strong flavor and there was more of it. In my 50's, the flavor is very mild and the volume isn't what it used to be, but still plenty to enjoy.

I'm a devoted cum-slut once my wife found a guy interested in joining us while I was dolled up as a sissy. I eat every load I make and absolutely love to suck George off. I love how the cum paints my mouth and slithers down my throat. Like swallowing the essence of sex.

The only cum I've eaten is my own: from the mouth of a gf many times, and off my palm. I've sucked a couple of dicks but never to completion. First guy came in my ass. Second guy didn't cum. We both passed out. Which pretty much explains how hot that encounter was. Lol.

eat it

I just can't do it and I can't get my wife to feed it to me. So frustrating.

after you finish just slide down and eat your load from her
don't ask just do it, once you get started I;m sure she would want you to stop

after you finish just slide down and eat your load from her
don't ask just do it, once you get started I;m sure she would want you to stop

That's the way I did it. And you're right, once you do she'll want it every time. At least my wife did.

Agreed

That's the way I did it. And you're right, once you do she'll want it every time. At least my wife did.

Once she got over her reluctance and let me do it she fell in love with it......huge orgasms when I lick and suck my cum from her pussy.

Same Here

Once she got over her reluctance and let me do it she fell in love with it......huge orgasms when I lick and suck my cum from her pussy.

I had almost he same identical response.... It was amazing....I did have to overcome my initial reluctance also. No hesitation now.

It is very possible the strong flavor of youth comes from an abundance of testosterone, but it could also be a combination of things. Who knows for sure? When I was in my teens and early 20's, my urine was VERY strong, odor wise. Now that I'm in my 50's, the odor is very subtle. Same way with my cum. In my early days it had a very strong flavor and there was more of it. In my 50's, the flavor is very mild and the volume isn't what it used to be, but still plenty to enjoy.

True! When I was my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker the considerable volume of his cum was undiminished by the fact that I sucked him off every day. The taste was quite strong but I liked it!

My wife helped me get past the typical "hesitation" and I've swallowed every load I've produced for over six months now. Sometimes I'm pouring a condom into my mouth, other times licking it off her body or from her hand. Can't think of sex without getting to do that.

I like my taste better than the playmate we have but his taste isn't bad. He's a lot more voluminous which I LOVE.

hot. The best way to ease into licking up cum is to jack off and cum all over a nice dildo. Hold it in your hand and blast a big hot load on it, then shove it into your cum hungry mouth while you're still cumming, and moan around the sticky cock.

My first was my own

My wife and I were separated but she came over one evening very aroused. Not much talking, she pushed me to the floor and rode me reverse cowgirl. After I came we were both still aroused and without saying a word she scooted her sexy little ass to my face and just started grinding her cum filled pussy on my mouth. I really went to town cleaning her up as she sucked my cock until I came again. Long night of pretty hot sex.

I can shoot a shot or two in my mouth or face. I eat a lot that way. I used to be able to lick the head and cum in my mouth. Hundred of loads that way. How I miss that.

Back