The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

To the road ahead Glad.

once more I raise my glass to the Elven Lord an toast his success and his chosen future.

So what is next for you Glad?
 
"I apply next for my license and then start applying for jobs, and cross my fingers... intimidating for sure. I've been in school so long that this is such a transition for me."
 
A step at a time Glad. Just take a step at a time till you reach your goal is the only advice I can offer ;)
 
Just popping in to make my goodbyes.

I'm leaving Lit ... No idea how long for .. may be days, weeks, months or I may never come back ...

It's been great chatting and writing with you all ... thanks for everything!

*hugs*

Mari x :rose:

Best wishes, Mari. I hope the RW settles down for you. :(
 
Congrats, Glad! I'm sure that's a huge load off your shoulders.
 
*raises up on her tiptoes to offer a quick peck to Cg's cheek*

Any word on my couch? :)
 
"Yes, it all seems so daunting. One step at a time. I need to look at what I have to do next, take steps in order.
 
*raises up on her tiptoes to offer a quick peck to Cg's cheek*

Any word on my couch? :)

I savor Angel's chaste kiss.

The couch should be in this evening before you return.

I return her soft kiss, yet not quite as chaste as hers.:rolleyes:

That's the ticket Glad. each step in order. ;)
 
Thank you Angel I appreciate it. the couch well they had to scrub it .... something seems to have spilled on it?" he winks teasing her.

"Oh wow I missed that Post by Mari, so sad to see her go. I hope everything is well with her she will be more than missed."
 
Just popping in to make my goodbyes.

I'm leaving Lit ... No idea how long for .. may be days, weeks, months or I may never come back ...

It's been great chatting and writing with you all ... thanks for everything!

*hugs*

Mari x :rose:

Bowing my head and hoping that this is in the Day, Week, Month range. The other is just too unthinkable. "Come back soon Mari... you are already missed and still loved... always."
 
I've been pretty busy of late CG... *Mixing a drink at the bar* But, I'm managing to hold my own. Good friends make the daily load much easier to bear.
 
That they do H F. I was thinking that we need a story or tail to go along with the Inn's general flow.
 
Something China 1920's gunboat sailors ex-patriots and any ideas from the inn's denizens
 
"Like Pirates?" He winks as he takes a sip from his drink. "I do recall seeing some sails on the horizon when I came in. Perhaps our resident elf and get a closer look with his magical glass?"
 
Perhaps he can H F. and Angel would need to be kept safe as well.
 
Indeed... though I can attest that she might also be useful in the battlements, having been on the receiving end of her wrath once or twice. ;)
 
Something China 1920's gunboat sailors ex-patriots and any ideas from the inn's denizens

A young man with a taste for food, and a taste for adventure has to settle for a quite life in a small little village, that is till a band of pirate or mercenaries shows up passing through the town. They stay at the local inn or a make shirt one as it were and the young man stays up all night listening to tales of adventure and life outside his little village. The group moves on though and the young man once again has to dream of life outside his small village. But by some chance the group comes back through to stay, and once again he hears more tails of adventure of the world, and maybe a few tails of the woman from outside his village. Come morning the young man knows he can not stand to live in this small village any more, and so before the sun rises he packs his things, he sneaks out after sunrise but looks back over his shoulder one more, but with a heavy heart he knows his family would want him to be happy. He says a silent goodbye before he quickly sets off after the band of pirate/mercs. At first they laugh at the young man for wanting to join them, he is small and hardly knows his way around a blade. But the young man is much smarter then they give him credit for, and he offers to be the one to make camp and to cook for the group, and tells them that the food they ate while staying in his town was cooked by him. This causes their leader to stop laughing and prove it. So when they next stop for food he cooks what they have and so begins his adventure. He is told that with out knowing how to use a blade and fight he would not last long and so he learns as he adventures with the group. But after only a few years with the group he knows he can not be the fighter they need or want, and although his cooking skills have become even more refined and inventive as food on long adventures is few and far between he was only decent at skills of the blade. So he pitches a idea, a Inn where the group can store their things, a place to keep items they collect their trophies. Seeing as they work in a some what localized region he takes what he made with the group and has a Inn built, a home base that his friends may come to rest their heads and a place where he can still hear of the many adventures people who travel the area have to share over a warm meal and a warm fire.


Anyway a rough idea at the very least.
 
*enters the Inn, relieved that her feet are finding the new path a little easier now*

Evening all...

*looking around for the promised special delivery*
 
Back
Top