Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 10-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #1001
intothewoods
Truth seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasashii_Kaze View Post
Thank you so much, Gracie.

So obviously, I finally have internet. Here's the latest update.

SW has rallied a bit and is talking some. Sometimes it's in response to what someone says, and sometimes it's nonsensical. They will still give him food if he says he wants it. He has been asking me for water.

I don't know if I'll stay the whole week and a half I have available. I'm tempted to blow it all right now and just spend these glorious days with him while he knows it's me and not have any other cares in the world. On the other hand, if I stay through Sunday, I can come back later and stay another two weekends and one work week, which gives me an extra two days with him. The risk of course is that he'll take another turn for the worse and not come back from it this time.

My heart/gut/instinct told me I needed to be up here right now. I don't know what to do with myself now that I'm here. For now, I'm making sure all the arrangements have been made, and spending my days with family and writing down all the good memories I have of my time with SW to share with others.
I hope you get to spend as much time with him as you can.

Old 10-20-2014, 12:32 AM   #1002
1nut1der
Agressive mediocrity

You win cancer, well played.

I've posted here a couple times before, and it was mildly therapeutic. But this time I really feel like yelling because you won you fucking piece of shit. You got her. You made the last two years of her life miserable, bringing her pain and suffering far beyond anything I have ever seen. And I'm a survivor. I beat you you prick so you got even by giving her so much more pain than I, you made sure it was inoperable so she had to do chemo to try and fight. And fight she did you miserable piece of scumsucking shit. She went down swinging, fighting you until her last breath. I was there for that you asshole, that last exhale then she went still. I'll bet you loved that didn't you dickhead. Taking her breath little by little over the years by taking over her lung and making her work that much harder just to battle you. Oh you are a mean one, how I wish I could wrap my hands around your fucking neck and choke you, little by little until you cease to exist. But that's not possible so the best I can do is say "FUCK YOU CANCER" and rest in peace Mom.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:13 AM   #1003
graceanne
Literotica Guru

From YK:

I'm going to head home for the week. [SW] is more responsive, my uncle is here watching over him, and I need to get some things done at the house. I also only have a week left that I can take from work. I'll come back on Friday and then decide what I'm going to do about staying longer.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 10-20-2014, 06:21 AM   #1004
seth6138
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coy_one View Post
I am back at Lit after a several year hiatus.

My Mom had ovarian and uterine cancer. Two months after she was diagnosed, I was diagnosed with Uterine cancer. I was fortunate that it was benign after having surgery.
Then 4 months later, my Mother passed away.

Fuck You, Cancer. I will no longer let you hold me down.
Welcome back!

Old 10-20-2014, 07:46 AM   #1005
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nut1der View Post
I've posted here a couple times before, and it was mildly therapeutic. But this time I really feel like yelling because you won you fucking piece of shit. You got her. You made the last two years of her life miserable, bringing her pain and suffering far beyond anything I have ever seen. And I'm a survivor. I beat you you prick so you got even by giving her so much more pain than I, you made sure it was inoperable so she had to do chemo to try and fight. And fight she did you miserable piece of scumsucking shit. She went down swinging, fighting you until her last breath. I was there for that you asshole, that last exhale then she went still. I'll bet you loved that didn't you dickhead. Taking her breath little by little over the years by taking over her lung and making her work that much harder just to battle you. Oh you are a mean one, how I wish I could wrap my hands around your fucking neck and choke you, little by little until you cease to exist. But that's not possible so the best I can do is say "FUCK YOU CANCER" and rest in peace Mom.

My condolences,

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Old 10-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #1006
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sorry for your loss!

FYC!

Old 10-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #1007
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch

FYC
You take so much

Sending hugs and sympathy to those who need it xxxx

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #1008
Yasashii_Kaze
Corgi on Stilts

Quote:

Help find a cure!

Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM   #1009
DeepGreenEyes
Word spanker

Quote:
A powerful testimony, brother. Thank you.

May your mom rest in peace, and you find peace.

In the path toward peace, anger is a fine substitute.

FYC.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #1010
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex

Quote:
This is a righteous FY, indeed. I hope you find some peace in your mourning.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #1011
Yasashii_Kaze
Corgi on Stilts

Dragged myself back home to go to work this week and a friend had left this for SW. She knew I was looking for a substitute for his big tomcat to snuggle with him. The nurse called me Monday night and said SW was trying to call me and couldn't understand why I wasn't answering him. He was emotional initially but calmed down after I chatted with him for a bit. When I told him that I had a gift for him that I'd bring Friday and who it was from, he couldn't remember who the lady was but said, "You have nice people at your work."

He was very close to cognitive. I explained that the cat could be heated or cooled inside. He seemed stuck on the fact that it could be "hotted" up (he commonly used that word even when he was well) and repeated that several times. When I confirmed it, he asked if he could put it on his head. I said I didn't know why not, he could put it wherever he wanted. He then stated he would "hot" it up and put it on his head, and it would heat up his brain and maybe fix it.

Fucking hell.

Help find a cure!

Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM   #1012
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex

Hugs, YK.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old Today, 12:13 AM   #1013
graceanne
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Dragged myself back home.....

Fucking hell.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old Today, 01:25 AM   #1014
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Dragged myself back home to go to work this week and a friend had left this for SW. She knew I was looking for a substitute for his big tomcat to snuggle with him. The nurse called me Monday night and said SW was trying to call me and couldn't understand why I wasn't answering him. He was emotional initially but calmed down after I chatted with him for a bit. When I told him that I had a gift for him that I'd bring Friday and who it was from, he couldn't remember who the lady was but said, "You have nice people at your work."

He was very close to cognitive. I explained that the cat could be heated or cooled inside. He seemed stuck on the fact that it could be "hotted" up (he commonly used that word even when he was well) and repeated that several times. When I confirmed it, he asked if he could put it on his head. I said I didn't know why not, he could put it wherever he wanted. He then stated he would "hot" it up and put it on his head, and it would heat up his brain and maybe fix it.

Fucking hell.

Old Today, 02:17 AM   #1015
Curious_in_Cali
~watering pretty things~

Pouring an extra bucket of love and comfort all over this thread.

FYC.

Old Today, 02:21 AM   #1016
LallyH
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Fucking hell.

Old Today, 06:13 AM   #1017
JtohisPB
Lit Lesbro Coven

{{Yk}}