Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

"I can offer you relef..you would just turn it down...think on it..I can make it so you can release and contuine love making through the night.." she firmly spoke as she looked to the two hands gently on their sholders "Oh..and you can't fight me..unless you want to hurt eachother again.." she leaned in and lifted the cloth mask to reveil yellow lipstick covered lips as it captured Serena's mouth in a deep kiss.

She didn't resist as the woman kissed her. She was just turned on, moaning within the kiss.

She didn't resist as the woman kissed her. She was just turned on, moaning within the kiss.

The mysterious woman contuined to hold the kiss, hand reaching down to massage her breast, her nails painted yellow while she layed Serena down on her back. In the presnace of this sorceress, the bound flesh seemed to move and allow her to do this with no pain. She began to strattle the woman as she layed over her begining to speak "Tell me..how does it feel to be bound to raph as I pin you down feel?" she began to open that yellow robe of hers to reveil a perky pair breasts and a trimmed patch of pubic hair, colored the same bright yellow as her robe, lipstick and nails.

The mysterious woman contuined to hold the kiss, hand reaching down to massage her breast, her nails painted yellow while she layed Serena down on her back. In the presnace of this sorceress, the bound flesh seemed to move and allow her to do this with no pain. She began to strattle the woman as she layed over her begining to speak "Tell me..how does it feel to be bound to raph as I pin you down feel?" she began to open that yellow robe of hers to reveil a perky pair breasts and a trimmed patch of pubic hair, colored the same bright yellow as her robe, lipstick and nails.

He moaned as he watched. His hips never missing a beat. He found himself looking at the sorceress' ass. He reached out before he even knew he was doing it and began to squeeze her ass cheeks.

She moaned as her breast was massaged and went down on her back with no resistance. "Amazing....interesting.....when pleasurable of course." As if she lost control, her hands began to reach for the woman straddling her

She moaned as her breast was massaged and went down on her back with no resistance. "Amazing....interesting.....when pleasurable of course." As if she lost control, her hands began to reach for the woman straddling her

She smiles as she kept the kiss conting to grind her body along her pale form as she gave a playful nip along her neck, leaving a little hicky while her bare body layed on her almost teasingly. "You may touch me as you like."

@Raph as he felt her ass check a bolt of magic shocked him for a brief moment "ah ah ah...you just watch. Your hogging her sweet womanhood..I'll give you premisson to touch me when I feel you deserve it.

She smiles as she kept the kiss conting to grind her body along her pale form as she gave a playful nip along her neck, leaving a little hicky while her bare body layed on her almost teasingly. "You may touch me as you like."

@Raph as he felt her ass check a bolt of magic shocked him for a brief moment "ah ah ah...you just watch. Your hogging her sweet womanhood..I'll give you premisson to touch me when I feel you deserve it.

He grunted and dropped his hands to his sides. "Like...I gotta choice....." he muttered. He could feel what Serena felt as the woman grind against Serena and it made him groan and thrust into Serena even more. "God....this.....ain't right...."

She cupped the woman's breasts and massaged them, moaning at the difference of the woman's supple skin compared to a man's tougher skin. She kissed some spots on the woman she could reach, one hand moving to touch the woman's trimmed womanhood

He grunted and dropped his hands to his sides. "Like...I gotta choice....." he muttered. He could feel what Serena felt as the woman grind against Serena and it made him groan and thrust into Serena even more. "God....this.....ain't right...."

"Aww, does the poor little turtle want his crack to help him through this?" a very familar voice rang through his head

"Oh....Lord not you...." he growled.

"Mmm....who are you talking to Raph?" Serena asked in midst of kissing the other woman's body. For some reason, only he would be able to hear Wicked Lady even with the spell

"Careful there. Or she might think you've already hit a stash of crack." She laughed

She cupped the woman's breasts and massaged them, moaning at the difference of the woman's supple skin compared to a man's tougher skin. She kissed some spots on the woman she could reach, one hand moving to touch the woman's trimmed womanhood

Her skin was heavenly soft..defently otherworldly as she looked down to her seduced plaything as she purred, looking into her eyes..as she spoke softly it was almost like a slow hypnotism "you are enjoying the gifts I am giving you..yess?"

Last edited:
"Mmm....who are you talking to Raph?" Serena asked in midst of kissing the other woman's body. For some reason, only he would be able to hear Wicked Lady even with the spell

"Careful there. Or she might think you've already hit a stash of crack." She laughed

"Tha.....twisted version.....a Rini...." he moaned. "Wait till I can....move properly.....I'm gonna......emmm..." he couldn't finish as his member started to twitch inside of Serena, but he was still unable to cum. "G...god dammit...." he groaned.

"Tha.....twisted version.....a Rini...." he moaned. "Wait till I can....move properly.....I'm gonna......emmm..." he couldn't finish as his member started to twitch inside of Serena, but he was still unable to cum. "G...god dammit...." he groaned.

"shh..panence..the king in yellow shall grant you your reward and many more..you just need to know pachence. You do wish to give your lover the largest climax she ever had in her life...yes? As well as you do behave..you shale be free to partake in the delcious ass before you.." she responded while she kept rubbing and kissing the woman under her.

"shh..panence..the king in yellow shall grant you your reward and many more..you just need to know pachence. You do wish to give your lover the largest climax she ever had in her life...yes? As well as you do behave..you shale be free to partake in the delcious ass before you.." she responded while she kept rubbing and kissing the woman under her.

He moaned just a little in response. He could feel the hands of the woman rubbing Serena just as if they were rubbing him.

He moaned just a little in response. He could feel the hands of the woman rubbing Serena just as if they were rubbing him.

"Thats a good beast. Now..enjoy the sight.." he hips rocked into Sirenea's hand as she kissed along the lips and neck of the woman below her passonatly, holding her form close while looking into her eyes, keeping the lusty contact.

"Thats a good beast. Now..enjoy the sight.." he hips rocked into Sirenea's hand as she kissed along the lips and neck of the woman below her passonatly, holding her form close while looking into her eyes, keeping the lusty contact.

He moaned again. He could still feel everything that Serena could, plus his own feverish thrusting into his lover, her muscles constricting, then loosen just slightly around his member as if trying to pull him further into her. His eyes finally close and his back arched as he relaxed in complete ecstasy, letting his senses take over and the feeling of the woman on top of Serena.

She moaned and arched under the woman. Her eyes shifted from the sky blue she was known for to closer to the dark red of her demonic side, though she wasn't quite there. She pulled the woman's hips up to where the woman's slit would be right over her face. It wasn't long before she was tonguing and licking the warm womanhood above her

She moaned and arched under the woman. Her eyes shifted from the sky blue she was known for to closer to the dark red of her demonic side, though she wasn't quite there. She pulled the woman's hips up to where the woman's slit would be right over her face. It wasn't long before she was tonguing and licking the warm womanhood above her

She switched around as she let out a moan "oooh egar to taste me?" she purred while she stayed straddled over her form, hands still massaging her large breasts with a grind of her face. She began to softly give a chant under her breath in preparation for possible interference.

She switched around as she let out a moan "oooh egar to taste me?" she purred while she stayed straddled over her form, hands still massaging her large breasts with a grind of her face. She began to softly give a chant under her breath in preparation for possible interference.

He was too far gone to do anything. As Serena's eyes changed, his took on the distant zombie look as he continued to grind into her. "Rena....." he breathed out occasionally.

She growled slightly as she continued to lick at the woman's womanhood, her tongue circling the woman's clit. The woman switching around only made it a bit easier. Serena's finger slid inside the woman's slit and swished around, getting nice and wet before it was then moved inside the woman's asshole, thrusting in and out with a fast rhythm as the same rhythm was matched in two ways, both by Serena's tongue inside the wet slit and by Serena's hips on Raph's member

She growled slightly as she continued to lick at the woman's womanhood, her tongue circling the woman's clit. The woman switching around only made it a bit easier. Serena's finger slid inside the woman's slit and swished around, getting nice and wet before it was then moved inside the woman's asshole, thrusting in and out with a fast rhythm as the same rhythm was matched in two ways, both by Serena's tongue inside the wet slit and by Serena's hips on Raph's member

A purr and moan came from the woman as her hands gently began to lay upon her arms, she now was starting a incantation..the room glowing yellow like most her form. Eyes shutting tightly as she rocked into the mouth and hand of the woman under her. The tounge she spoke was far gone from human..

Last edited:
A purr and moan came from the woman as her hands gently began to lay upon her arms, she now was starting a incantation..the room glowing yellow like most her form. Eyes shutting tightly as she rocked into the mouth and hand of the woman under her. The tounge she spoke was far gone from human..

She was too busy wanting to make the woman cum to notice the glow or pick up that the woman was reciting an incantation of any sort

From his vantage point all he could see was the woman's rump in front of him, and hear her chanting. He could still feel every touch that the woman did to Serena as well as having the woman's taste in his own mouth. He licked his lips as his hips thrust deeply against Serena's.

From his vantage point all he could see was the woman's rump in front of him, and hear her chanting. He could still feel every touch that the woman did to Serena as well as having the woman's taste in his own mouth. He licked his lips as his hips thrust deeply against Serena's.

She finished the chat, yelling the name "HASTUR! HASTUR HASTUR!" With that she climaxed onto Serena's face, the flesh of the two began to sepreate, pulling away from eachother, and releasing revering back to normal, and as they did all the build up hit to a orgasm. During the afterglow, the woman began to disapper..but for a breif moment Raph could see her without her mask..was it his imagnation..or she had the face of a man..twisted and alien like. The creatures mouth twisted to a sadistic grin before she disappered all together. What results is the two, sepreated and free, in afterglow..but upon Serena's face the "womans" yellow mask fused to her face, it disappering from sight.

She finished the chat, yelling the name "HASTUR! HASTUR HASTUR!" With that she climaxed onto Serena's face, the flesh of the two began to sepreate, pulling away from eachother, and releasing revering back to normal, and as they did all the build up hit to a orgasm. During the afterglow, the woman began to disapper..but for a breif moment Raph could see her without her mask..was it his imagnation..or she had the face of a man..twisted and alien like. The creatures mouth twisted to a sadistic grin before she disappered all together. What results is the two, sepreated and free, in afterglow..but upon Serena's face the "womans" yellow mask fused to her face, it disappering from sight.

She lapped up the woman's cum before her body bucked and thrashed as the huge orgasm that had been held back for so long ran through her body. She didn't even feel the mask fusing to her face as she panted in the afterglow

Back