The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do share please!

My current obsession now (at least tonight... and often enough daydreaming at work) is being a 'kept cub'. Like this: Some older guy taking me under his wing. A rich executive type, good style, great body, silver cropped beard. Giving me a job, showing me the business, out for drinks, flirting with the ladies about town. A regular Batman and Robin. etc. On the surface anyway.

When the doors are closed, though: we continually try to slake our appetite for each others' cocks. And of course fail miserably ;) Neither of us are a top or a bottom. Or rather, we both are. Switching as the urge takes us. He teaches me to suck and fuck, and we can't get enough of either, giving or taking.

Things get rough sometimes, whenever we're in the mood. The paddle, clamps, handcuffs, and assorted leather goods are never far from hand in the bottom drawer of our desks at the office. And when we're in the mood for the gentler sex, he has the 'in' at all the local swinger clubs, picking up a woman to double team (usually while hubby watches)


Why can't I get this out of my head (besides the fact that it sounds awesome)? I don't even think I could be in a relationship with another guy, I just can't shake this fantasy.
 
bends you over and give you what I got to give

Stop trying to slide it in slow. Before this is all over, I want two of you in my ass at the same time. Some one needs to take my mouth or I'll never shut up.
 
grabbbing your ass and fucking your hard.....you like that boy....

C

Stop trying to slide it in slow. Before this is all over, I want two of you in my ass at the same time. Some one needs to take my mouth or I'll never shut up.
 
Girl here. Been reading and you guys are making me so wet. Watching, listening, thinking about how I can join in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top