Woman looking for other women

Erotically_Yours

Literotica Guru
First off, I'm a 36 y/o married experienced bi-sexual female who is looking for other women to chat with here on Lit or possibly through email. Not interested in kik or other such messengers, skype, pic exchange, etc. Mostly seeking pleasant, open-minded, and honest conversation, but not opposed to more 'heated' talks. If interested, please let me know. :)

Oh, and guys, not that I don't like you all, but I have enough men in my life right now. The invitation is for women only, please.

I never know whether or not I'm allowed to respond to these things. :eek:

First off, I'm a 36 y/o married experienced bi-sexual female who is looking for other women to chat with here on Lit or possibly through email. Not interested in kik or other such messengers, skype, pic exchange, etc. Mostly seeking pleasant, open-minded, and honest conversation, but not opposed to more 'heated' talks. If interested, please let me know. :)

Oh, and guys, not that I don't like you all, but I have enough men in my life right now. The invitation is for women only, please.

always missing...

I enjoy chatting at times. Not so much into the "more heated" discussions, but open minded and honest do appeal.

Hi. I'm 58 have boyfriend but Am really keen to explore my bi side never really had chance to talk to another women about this and my feelings and urges if you fancy a chat let me know

I understand your search. I'm one of those "unicorns". Lol. Let me know if you'd like to chat.

Hello and welcome to Lit. Good luck in your search. If you ever feel inclined to, feel free to drop a line or two. Inbox is always open.

Bi-curious

Hi. I'm a 33 year old female. I am bi-curious (very). I have a boyfriend but I really want to do some exploring with a like minded lady. I am not sure how or where to start but if you want to reply, that would be great. I am not shy just inexperienced.

Jess

Hi. I'm a 33 year old female. I am bi-curious (very). I have a boyfriend but I really want to do some exploring with a like minded lady. I am not sure how or where to start but if you want to reply, that would be great. I am not shy just inexperienced.

Jess

I'm in the same place as you Jess. Good Luck!

Jess

Jess your instant messages are set not to receive messages. I can't send you PMs

Hope you found someone-- you sound interesting..........:rose:

Back