Is there anyone on here planning to vote for Donald Trump?

Would you vote for The Donald?

• Total voters
Can't vote for a draft dodger (defer defer defer) who belittles Mcain's service.
That's reason #37 why I wont vote for him.

The GOP and Usual Suspects forget the GOP took over the Senate a year ago. It wasn't a mandate for the GOP to act Obama Lite. So its time to throw out the GOP elites and a few more Democrats.

I doubt Trump will still be in the race by the time the first vote is cast.

However I'm a registered Democrat so I wouldn't be able to vote for him in the NY primary, and I'd never vote for any Republican in the general election.

Over Hillary or Sanders? Fuck yes I'd vote for Trump. I'd vote for Daffy Duck over either of those two pinheads.

This---^

Also this---^

?---^
"I'm a vegitarian, I never eat meat, but when I went to dinner, I didn't like the vegitables they served, so I ate a steak."

More like,"I'm a vegetarian, but when I went to dinner they served me rotten vegetables, so I was forced to eat steak or go hungry."

Comshaw

Is there anyone on here planning to vote for any of the Republican candidates. They are a pretty sorry lot on the showing so far.

Trump has been great entertainment and has created a media circus with an entertaining performance from Trump himself, but at some point, either a GOP rival or perhaps Hilary will turn to the TV cameras and say, 'Donald, it's been fun, but does America want the government run like a circus, and does America want a clown in the oval office?'

The trick to knocking Trump over is to mock him, to laugh at him. His GOP rivals are utterly wrong in taking him seriously. Once America starts laughing, Trump's toast.

Is there anyone on here planning to vote for any of the Republican candidates. They are a pretty sorry lot on the showing so far.

Doubtfully anyone that will admit it publicly.

Trump has been great entertainment and has created a media circus with an entertaining performance from Trump himself, but at some point, either a GOP rival or perhaps Hilary will turn to the TV cameras and say, 'Donald, it's been fun, but does America want the government run like a circus, and does America want a clown in the oval office?'

The trick to knocking Trump over is to mock him, to laugh at him. His GOP rivals are utterly wrong in taking him seriously. Once America starts laughing, Trump's toast.

And the funny thing is, there's SO much to mock. His "job creation" from a guy who has cost more jobs in the private sector than he's "created" and who's motto is "you're fired!"

This is the guy who people think is going to bring jobs to america? He's been outsourcing jobs before it was en vogue... what a complete joke.

Also, his hairpiece looks like a beaver.

Come on people.

You cant beat Trump with nobody. Few get it but its true. Carson appeals to Iowa chicken kickers who hate tattoos and nipple rings. The rest of the field appeal to no one.

Let me make this clear.

I wish the Republican party had someone not so much "better" than trump as I wish Trump was someone we could be sure of what he really thought and what his plan of actions were.

Mouthing off is entertaining and all but I want to have a plain at least outlined to me.

Hillary, Bill and Co. was the last straw that drove me from the Democratic party so No to them and people like them.

It is kind of strange...I have talked to several hard core Democrats that are a hell of a lot more convinced that Trump is the man for POTUS than I am.

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

Maybe its charisma ... after all Obama was elected TWICE!

If not Trump, who for the Republicans?

Carson's campaign is imploding at this hour, and the others are in worse shape than he is.

Trump makes Ted Cruz look reasonable, and I didn't think that was possible.

But in general election between Trump and Hillary I get to choose between a total nutcase and Obama III, or worse. That's a hell of a tough call.

And I didn't think I'd ever say that either.

Yes, I'll vote for Trump in the primaries.
A Trump nomination will fundamentally change the GOP base. Fuck the establishment!

Mainstream media, on both sides, hates this guy. Why? Because they don't control him, he isn't bought and paid for, he isn't beholden to anyone.

He wants to make it easier for American small business entrepreneurs to enter the market.

He wants to tax goods and services from companies that outsource jobs.

He wants to crack down on businesses paying illegals less than a living wage.

Mainstream media, on both sides, hates this guy. Why? Because they don't control him, he isn't bought and paid for, he isn't beholden to anyone.

What? The media fucking loves him. They can fill reams of copy or hours of airtime effortlessly with him. As far as the media is concerned, Trump is the best thing to happen to a presidential election since Kennedy.

miles whined when Clinton mentioned Trump being used as a recruitment tool. Guess what, miles?

Donald Trump Featured In Jihadist Terror Recruitment Video

A clip of Donald Trump is featured in a purported new recruitment video released by Al-Shabaab, the terrorist group based in Somalia.

The GOP presidential candidate is shown discussing his plan to temporarily ban Muslims from entering the United States.

Before Trump's appearance in the nearly 52-minute video, the al Qaeda-linked Islamic extremist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a 2011 U.S. drone strike, is shown lecturing: "Muslims of the West, take heed and learn from the lessons of history. There are ominous clouds gathering in your horizon. Yesterday, America was a land of slavery, segregation, lynching and Ku Klux Klan. And tomorrow, it will be a land of religious discrimination and concentration camps."

Trump then appears in a clip from a stump speech, saying, "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the [censored] is going on." The crowd enthusiastically cheers Trump's words.

To be fair he's managed to dominate the media not only in the States but on this side. of the Atlantic. The world loves a clown.

That's the only explanation I have for Trump, as well.

Woof!

Let me make this clear.

I wish the Republican party had someone not so much "better" than trump as I wish Trump was someone we could be sure of what he really thought and what his plan of actions were.

Mouthing off is entertaining and all but I want to have a plain at least outlined to me.

Hillary, Bill and Co. was the last straw that drove me from the Democratic party so No to them and people like them.

It is kind of strange...I have talked to several hard core Democrats that are a hell of a lot more convinced that Trump is the man for POTUS than I am.

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

Maybe its charisma ... after all Obama was elected TWICE!

That wasn't really clear, since you still said you'd be voting for him.

But in general election between Trump and Hillary I get to choose between a total nutcase and Obama III, or worse. That's a hell of a tough call.

And I didn't think I'd ever say that either.

If it's Hillary vs. Trump, I'm definitely Green Party this time around. I'd rather vote for Mickey Mouse than two corporate shills.

Yes, I'll vote for Trump in the primaries.
A Trump nomination will fundamentally change the GOP base. Fuck the establishment!

He wants to make it easier for American small business entrepreneurs to enter the market.

He wants to tax goods and services from companies that outsource jobs.

He wants to crack down on businesses paying illegals less than a living wage.

Trump has outsourced more jobs than anyone else running for president. How exactly will he make it better for American small business entrepreneurs?

The media and trump are like two peas in a pod. Being a loud moron doens't mean that you don't have ties to special interests.

I'm assuming you're joking...

That's willing to admit it.

If so, why?

Aren't we done with talentless career political insiders? I am. It's why Trump is so popular. Hillary wouldnt stand a chance on the debate stage.

We have seen Hillary's resume and recent work, if that satisfies you, then so be it, I think we can do better.

Back