Mob Story (HotCider & ChantelXOX)

HotCider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Posts
1,429
Mob Story
A Tale of Romance

article-0-16837D98000005DC-601_634x430.jpg

Two men sat in an office in black chairs and between them was a glass table with a bottle of bourbon on it. The two suited gentleman shared a tumbler, and two Arturo cigars. The first man sat back in his chair with his right leg crossed over his other and his tumbler resting in his hand on an armrest to his right. He puffed on the cigar in the corner of his mouth before he removed it, its dragon-like smoke curling and twisting about his polished head. He was pressed from his slicked back hair down to his pressed black suit. The man was a little older than the one across from him, hinted by the salt that grew about his roots. The seasoned and handsome man was Don Gianni Marconi, boss man behind the drug and weapon trafficking between Chicago and New York City as well as the culling of various small-time gangs who tried to interfere with his business.

Across from him sat his Right Hand, Ignazio Gallo, a man he trusted more than his own mother. They had just successfully finished a deal in New York City that gave them a foot in the city. Marconi had grown tired of Chicago, and he figured that it was about time that he moved on. He and Gallo were celebrating the expansion of their business and that Gianni would be handing Chicago over to him. There hadn’t been much competition and so running Chicago was easily a one-man job.

“I still can’t believe dat you’re givin’ me Chicago,” said Ignazio with a long smile as though he were straining to hold back the true joy he felt to have been given such a position. He sucked on his cigar and whirled the dark amber liquid in his glass.

Gianni smiled at his friend and raised his tumbler. “I trusted nobody else for this job. It was a given.”

Ignazio removed his cigar to raise his tumbler back in cheers as the two sipped from their glasses.

“Have you told your wife of the news?” Gianni asked.

Ignazio’s smile then slowly shrank on his face and his brown eyes lowered to the floor.

“I haven’t been able ta.”

“Why’s that?”

“…she’s in the hospital.”

Gianni slipped the cigar back between his lips and puffed on it idly as he put on his indifferent mask. He had heard all about the relationship between Ignazio and his wife, and he hadn’t liked it. Gianni had the pleasure of meeting her a few times, and her beauty and smile had left a permanent impression in his mind. He had wanted to disbelieve the rumors of him beating her. He couldn’t let some broad come between him and his business.
“Is she all right? What happened?”

“We had an argument dat’s all.”

“An argument? People don’t go to the hospital over an argument.”

“Don, wit’ all due respect, I don’t wanna talk about it, okay?”

Gianni’s grip tightened on his glass. He had to restrain himself for if he squeezed it any harder, then he might have shattered it in his hand.

“No problem. Now…about New York…”

Their discussion continued and an hour after it was over, Gianni decided to leave his office to personally go visit the hospital Ignazio’s wife had been in. He had connections and word travelled through the family quicker than Ignazio might have wanted to believe. He made a stop to pick up a bouquet of flowers and had a nurse escort him to her bedroom for he hadn’t been familiar with the hospital all that well. He had told the nurse that he was her brother-in-law, and that had seemed like a good enough answer for her. She hadn’t felt suspicious one bit.

The nurse opened the patient room door and Gianni stepped in, his hazel eyes running over the beauty (he still thought she was beautiful despite her injuries), and greeted, “Mrs. Gallo, good morning.”

He walked over to hand her the bouquet of purple and yellow flowers and remained standing if she chose to hug him or they exchange kisses to each other’s cheeks.

He then informed hesitantly, “You’re…husband told me you were here.”

He hadn’t told him, but he figured it was a convincing enough lie. No, Ignazio wouldn’t have wanted to tell him where she was and he definitely wouldn’t have wanted him to visit her.
 
Name: Jennifer Gallo
Age: 24
Looks: http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/...--The-Client-List-season-2-photoshoot--04.jpg
In: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/a4/00/aba4004394eae7b4075cca9abffc7f6c.jpg and https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/aa/f0/53/aaf053e60366bf0b58a01859bb763e5c.jpg
About: Jennifer Gallo was twenty four years old. She was married to Ignazio Gallo. He was a bit older than her but it was never an issued. Jennifer was born into the Mob Lifestyle. Her father was Don Gianni Marconi father's Underboss. Now the role of Underboss was her husband's. She loved Ignazio but he had a tendency to argue with his fists. Every time he laid his hands on her heart broke a little. He was so jealous, possessive, controlling and abusive. He accused of cheating with every man she ever looked at. She wasn't the cheater in their marriage. She knew he had a Goomah (mistress). She thought it was laughable he accused her of cheating when he had that Goomah set up in a fancy apartment. She had always had a very big soft spot for Don Gianni Marconi. He was always so kind to her. He wasn't bad to look at either. If Ignazio knew that he would be furious.

~THREE DAYS BEFORE~

Jennifer had been at home- http://myzone.homesoftherich.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/4246745_6.jpg all day cleaning, working out and now she was
cooking Ignazio's favourite meal Meatloaf. If it was her choice she would have gone out today but Ignazio had forbidden her from going out. God that drove her crazy. Although hit her she still loved him but she didn't know why. That man sometimes treated her the way he would a rat or an enemy. She had countless bruises all over her body. She wasn't allowed out unless he said, her told her what to do, how to dress, what to say, who to speak and not and stopped her from see friends and family when she wanted. As she was cooking the mince she realised she didn't have one ingredient. She had no brown sugar in and she needed. She was going to have to go against his word. Hopefully she would make it back before he came home. She jumped into her car and went to the grocery store to pick up the brown sugar.

She drove back home and saw Ignazio's car parked on the drive and start to panic. She knew what was going to happen. She could have hid in the car but eventually he would have figured out and got her anyway so it was best to get it over with. She walked in with the bag of brown sugar in her hand. She went into the kitchen. Her hand went on her shoulder. "Where have you been?" Ignazio asked. She turned to look at him. "Just to the grocery store for brown sugar for your meatloaf." She said. She knew he would start accusing her of cheating any minute. "You only went there to fuck the bag boy." Ignazio said raising his voice. "Ignazio you know it isn't true." She said knowing it wouldn't change a thing. "Stop denying it." Ignazio shouted. She shook her head. Suddenly his hands grabbed at her and he banged her head into the work side making her scream in pain. Her body fell to the ground unconscious but it didn't stop him he kicked her body in. She had woken up on the kitchen floor covered in blood and in pain. Minutes later he dragged her in the car to the hospital because she was losing lots of blood. He made her lie about being in a car accident to the doctors and of course they wouldn't question it they knew who Ignazio was.

~NOW~

Being in hospital was so boring. Jennifer wasn’t use to being in bed all day. She had a strict busy schedule set by Ignazio. She had to follow it and if she didn’t he would not be happy with her. He would general start talking with his fists. She clicked on the TV. She was glad that she was going to be able to leave hospital tomorrow. They had only kept her in due to the amount of blood she had lost due to the attack. She heard her private hospital room door opened. She saw a nurse and then in came Gianni. She was surprised he was here. “Hi Gianni.” She said smiling at him. She saw the flowers in his hands. She turned off the TV. She slid out of the bed and moved over to him with a limp. She hugged him and then took the flowers. She walked over to the vase and put the flowers in it. “Thank you for these.” She said. She walked back to him and kissed his cheeks. She was stunned when he said her husband told him she was here. She knew he wouldn’t tell him. He was keeping everyone away from her. He didn’t want people talking about their issues.

She knew he wasn’t telling her the truth. She wondered why he was here and how he figured out which hospital she was in. She sat on the bed looking at him as she ran her hand through her long hairs. “He didn’t tell you about where I am. He won’t let anyone visit.” She said. She got comfy on the bed. She leaned back against the bed. She pushed her hair back off of her chest. She smiled at him. “How are you Gianni?” She asked. She wanting to get the topic off of her and her husband. She felt awkward because she knew she wasn’t allowed to talk about how she ended up in hospital and what her marriage and home life was like. She thought he was looking quite handsome, she always thought that. Between them there had always been a connection and a spark. She felt chemistry with him. She enjoyed his company very much but she didn’t get to spend a lot of time with him because of her husband. He didn’t like her spending time alone with any man because he thought she was cheating with every man she knew.
 
Last edited:
339460aa83889c67ec7b7b818f6427e2.jpg

Don Gianni Marconi
Feeling frustrated...

He didn’t tell you about where I am. He won’t let anyone visit.

Gianni’s bronze eyes settled on the beauty as she saw through his ruse. When she sprawled out and got comfortable on the hospital bed, the Italian felt his heart hammering harder than normal in his chest and his suit suddenly become toasty. She was like a lounging goddess. The way she tossed her caramel mane behind her and how those yoga pants—who knew some thrift store-looking pants could be so eye-catching?—grasped her legs and curves in all the right places. He swallowed in an attempt to dry his throat that was growing parched by the second and casually tore his eyes away from her. Jenny didn’t have to try hard to seduce him. She was an attractive woman who was unappreciated. She was smart, beautiful, and her smiles triggered a lapse in memory. When she smiled, Gianni forgot that he was a crime lord and all the dirty deeds that went with the job and title.

Gianni stopped before her bouquet and inspected the roses thoughtfully.

How are you Gianni?

Her question made him realize that he hadn’t said much after he ran away from her.

“This vase could use some water,” he mentioned randomly. He then also realized that what he had said had nothing to do with her question. The crime boss rested his fingers against his face and massaged the area between his brows. Facing Jenny, he apologized, “That wasn’t the answer to your question. I apologize.”

Lowering his hand, his eyes returned to her and suddenly he felt a little angry. He was leaving Chicago…what he was really leaving was Jenny in the hands of some monster. His crime conscience was screaming at him, Who cares? Leave tha’ broad! You gotta job ta do. She’ll be all right. She’ll still be here afta’ ya done.

Would she? Or would Ignazio eventually replace her with the mistress he’d been hiding? Gianni knew more about Jenny and her husband than Jenny would have probably believed. Maybe he knew too much. It was starting to not feel right to know so much about them. It was almost as if…he…was madly in love with her.

Go ahead and tell her. Ya gonna hafta’ tell her any way. She’s gonna find out and be mad ya didn’t.

“I leave to New York City in three days and…” Say it! Don’t hesitate! Ya need ta’ break that shit off. “I’m leaving Ignazio in charge of the battery in Chicago…” And you’re not comin’ back! Say it! “And…”

Gianni’s gaze drifted to the floor right beneath her bed. He couldn’t even look her in the eyes in his confession.

“…And I’m not coming back.”
 
Jennifer played with her hair feeling sort of nervous with Gianni here. She really liked him maybe more than she should and he made her nervous, really nervous. She was watching him looking at her roses. He said something about her vase needing water and she felt something was wrong with Gianni he was avoiding conversation and eye contact with her. She was worried about him. She really cared for him.

He turned to face her. She smiled at him. She was shocked by what he had to say to her. Her mouth was open with shock. She felt a rush of sadness. Her heart felt like it was aching. She had a special connection with him. She didn’t know how life would be without Gianni. He was quite part of her life and she would miss him badly. She wished it wasn’t true and that he was joking with her. Hearing him say he wasn’t coming back broke her heart.

She was shocked with her response, she burst into tears. “Gianni I don’t want you to leave.” She said through her tears. She didn’t Ignazio was now in charge of the organisation. She knew her marriage probably would end possibly with her dead because of his temper or with her penniless because he wanted to shower his new wife in money. “Gianni I don’t think I can survive without you.” She sobbed.
 
339460aa83889c67ec7b7b818f6427e2.jpg

Don Gianni Marconi
Feeling frustrated...

Gianni’s eyes remained on the floor, his brows growing heavy with anger when Jenny started to cry. Her crying made his heart ache. She hadn’t been selfishly crying for her safety. She was crying because they would be apart. His jaw tightened and he closed his eyes.

Gianni, I don’t want you to leave.

What could he do? Leave her. She’ll be fine!

Gianni, I don’t think I can survive without you.

Gianni reached into his suit pocket and removed a cloth handkerchief. He approached Jenny and gave the downy material to her so that she could wipe her nose and eyes before he took a knee next to her bed. His hand rested warmly on her leg, his thumb gently brushing her knee as he gazed into her brown-sugar pools.

“You can. You’re a strong girl. I’m going to give you my number, and I want you to memorize it. If ever you need me, I’ll come for you,” he told her.

His eyes then grew a little fierce and tense as the threat of violence sizzled on the tip of his tongue. He looked away from her, gazing down at the bed again. Just thinking about Ignazio harming her always made him furious. He had moments where he wanted to just kill him, and he didn’t know if those feelings were right. He didn’t know if his love for the married woman before him was right.

“You have no idea how much it kills me inside…” he confessed quietly, his eyes still on the bed. “I know Jenny. I know what he does to you, and every time it happens, I have to play the boss and pretend to be oblivious. I drink with him, I smoke with him, and the entire time…”

He swallowed some. His heart was hammering away in his chest and he started to massage her knee to vent his anger. His hands wanted to appease his anger in ways that wouldn't have been pleasant so he gave them something to do.

“The entire time I imagine several ways I could kill him. He would never suspect it…but I never do it because…It’s not right. This…this way I feel about you. It can’t be right. You’re married. You’re my right hand’s dame. I should be leaving you alone…but I can’t. I just can’t because I’m afraid. I’m afraid…to lose you.”

It was a hard confession, and it felt very risky. But he had to get it off his chest. If he didn’t it would suffocate him.
 
Although nothing had ever happened between Jennifer and Gianni there had always been a strong connection and spark. She had always felt something with him but she was a married woman. She use to be happily married but she wasn’t happy no longer. She realised that her husband was never going to change.

She watched Gianni go in his pocket and get a handkerchief out. He gave the handkerchief to her. She wiped her tears away. She felt his hands go to her legs. He stroked her knee. “What if you’re too late and I am dead?” She said. She knew this marriage could end her dead.

She listened to what he had to say and it hurt her seeing him like that. He wasn’t looking at her. She was so glad he felt the same way for her. She was happy to hear him say how he felt about her. She felt so relieved that they felt exactly the same for each other. She was so happy he was here.

She gently moved his face to hers and she kissed him. The kiss felt magical and so right. She knew it wasn’t right really because she was married to his right hand man but when something feels so good it has to be right. She closed her eyes leaning more into his lips.
 
339460aa83889c67ec7b7b818f6427e2.jpg

Don Gianni Marconi
Wanting this woman...

Gianni’s brown eyes shined with fright when Jennifer cupped his cheek and drew him closer to her. He hadn’t even resisted. He watched her pink pouty lips pucker and he knew what was about to happen. Everything he wanted and everything he feared came true in that kiss. His left hand motioned behind her head, grasping her thick mane as he clutched the back of her neck. The mob boss leaned over her, easing her down against the bed as their lips remained locked in passion. His heated breaths filled his ears and after he set Jennifer down, he turned his head, tearing his lips from her own.

Gianni turned his cheek to her, his chest heaving as his pants came heavy and a little fearful. Without looking at her, he asked, “Does Ignazio come visit you?”

He did and he didn’t want this. He knew that if he gave into this woman right then that he would be locked in his obsession with her forever. Everything in his crime conscience begged for him to turn and leave her. Walk right out that door and go back to be the boss. Don Marconi! But his cock was aching. It had been the ache he had felt every time he, Ignazio, and Jennifer were in a room together. When they secretly exchanged glances and smiles toward one another. In his mind, he had stripped her naked and taken her right before her husband’s wife-beater eyes.
 
His hand went behind her head and he gripped her long blonde locks. He held onto the back of her neck. He leaned over her and eased her down onto the hospital bed. Their lips still attached to each other’s. She felt so alive kissing him. She had dreamed of kissing him but she hadn’t imagined it would be as good as this of course she had known it would be good but not how good.

He turned his head from her taking his lips away from her. He asked if Ignazio visited her. “No he has only been here once and that was when I was brought in. He doesn’t really care I am in here.” She said. She knew he would be off with his mistress and it no longer bothered her because she was done caring about him.

Jennifer knew wanting Gianni wasn’t right but it felt right. She touched his leg. “Gianni you know how I feel and if you want me you could have me. It is on you to decide.” She said her hand softly stroking his leg.
 
339460aa83889c67ec7b7b818f6427e2.jpg

Don Gianni Marconi
Wanting this woman...

Gianni’s chocolate eyes returned to hers. His breathing was so heavy, but not out of breath. No; this woman made him feel like an animal. He was absolutely aroused and she had given him permission to do what he wanted with her; to make the decisions. The first thing he did was return his lips to hers. His one hand remained behind her neck and against the pillow, grasping it firmly as he leaned over her. His tongue entered her mouth, sliding hotly against her own as his free hand went to her thigh, sliding down her smooth skin until it was beneath her hospital gown. His hands inspected her flesh, feeling how bare she was down there, feeling how much the nurses had removed during her examination. His fingers stroked the curve of her buttocks to her inner thigh where they walked along the petals of her pussy. His heart was hammering in his chest and his breaths were growing heavier as he continued to inspect her body through touch alone. His hand went between her legs, his fingertips gliding along her flat stomach to her warm supple tits. He grasped her right one, squeezing her fleshy orb in his rough, gun-toting hands. His index finger pressed down against her nipple and rolled it as his cock roused hungrily in his pants.
 
She was happy to feel those sweet lips of his back on hers. His tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues playing with each other’s. She felt his hand on her thigh. Her heart raced. His hand was touching her in places she had always dreamed of. She gasped out as his hands moved to her boobs. “Gianni I need you.” She said looking into his eyes with such lust. She needed him like she needed air. She wanted to be with him so much. She had dreamed of him saving her from her abusive husband for many years. They had always had this connection, attraction and flirtation.
 
Back
Top