Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, thank you, Romantic, that's very sweet of you to say!

:rose:

Your welcome. Im glad to meet you. I found over the years that
Ts/cd ladies are often more feminine in mind and style that genetic
women. Your thread is yet another testament to that. :rose: I could
read about your "suck pumps" for days...:D

Maybe later I'll tell you all about them and all my other sexy outfits! Would you guys like that?

BTW, Romantic, your avatar is just that! :heart:

Maybe later I'll tell you all about them and all my other sexy outfits! Would you guys like that?

BTW, Romantic, your avatar is just that! :heart:

Id bet good money that I can speak for the guys here hon,
when I say: Helllllllll Yessss...we are all ears!! (amongst other things.haha.)
Im glad you like the Av. Some people dont get that its possible to have
romance and raunch in life. ;) Thanks.

Exactly! When you have that balance, it's like Zen; everything else in life just clicks into place!

:)

:heart::heart:

You guys make me so happy, I love returning the favor!

Now, more spermies, please.

Of course, pleezer! Only if you'll allow me to wear my black 6 inch suck pumps. I like wearing them when I suck cock...

Makes me feel naughty and sinfully sexy!

because that IS sinfully sexy! you can wear whatever you want ;) If you go that sexy though, I might just have to use your ass too. :devil:

We all want you sinfully sexy Stacy:devil: So tell us about your outfits. Stitting in your overstuffed chair, stiff n stroking.

Well, my "go to" outfit, the outfit that I wear when I'm alone and I suck my dildo, the outfit I wear when I pretend I am the Queen of Cocksuckers is a black push-up bra from Victoria's Secret-nothing fancy, just a sexy, tight bra with kinky little spaghetti straps...

Next is my lacy black thong. Probably my favorite pair of panties. Sinfully satiny in the the front, and the thin sides and thong part are deliciously lacy. The way the thong slides into my boypussy, and the way it accents my sexy thighs almost makes me feel like a complete woman...

until I put my suck pumps on. Classic 6 inch spike heels. Black. Shiny. They transform me into the sexy woman I want to be. Now, I'm complete.

Lipstick. Red. Bright, glossy red. The cheap kind that smears all over a cock when I suck it.

If you sexy boys could see me right now, I'm rubbing my little gurly clit, imagining I'm putting on a fun, kinky show for you!

May I please have some more spermies now?

Where's my spermies?

How come nobody wants to give me any spermies?

:(

Mmmmm, yes please thank you!

More spermies, please.

I love spermies!

Can I wear it like liquid make-up? I want to have it splashed across my face and wear it with pride, getting all the other horny sperm donors in here excited!

I want it all over me...washing over my body...turning all of my sexy boys on...

I want it in me...on me...across my face, dripping down my chin, onto my tits, on my shoes, across my ass...

everywhere.

I love the spermies!

:D

It's the reward I get for making my sexy boys' dicks so happy!

Can I wear it like liquid make-up? I want to have it splashed across my face and wear it with pride, getting all the other horny sperm donors in here excited!

I want it all over me...washing over my body...turning all of my sexy boys on...

I want it in me...on me...across my face, dripping down my chin, onto my tits, on my shoes, across my ass...

everywhere.

I love the spermies!

It's the reward I get for making my sexy boys' dicks so happy!

you should be having a big circle of jerking cocks around you ;)

you should be having a big circle of jerking cocks around you ;)

That would be complete and total heaven for me...

*swoons*

I am your Spermie. OOOOO cums. ropes of hot sticky white cream go flying into the air. mmmm landing all over me

FUCK! YES! FUCK! Oh I fucking love the feel of spermies! I love watching a sexy cock violently pulse and twitch and lovingly start spewing delicious hot spermies all over! I love watching it just fly out of your sexy cock straight into the air, and watch gravity pull it down onto me.

Yes, more spermies, please.

More.

Spermies for Stacy, please.

That would be complete and total heaven for me...

*swoons*

FUCK! YES! FUCK! Oh I fucking love the feel of spermies! I love watching a sexy cock violently pulse and twitch and lovingly start spewing delicious hot spermies all over! I love watching it just fly out of your sexy cock straight into the air, and watch gravity pull it down onto me.

Yes, more spermies, please.

More.

Spermies for Stacy, please.
stroking next to you as my cock erupts...a thick splattering of cum across your cheek and mouth...thick hot spurts glazing your skin

stroking next to you as my cock erupts...a thick splattering of cum across your cheek and mouth...thick hot spurts glazing your skin

I swear on heaven and earth there is nothing I love more than the beautiful cock of a man spraying his liquid lifeforce all over me...

Do I look pretty? I feel pretty.

I swear on heaven and earth there is nothing I love more than the beautiful cock of a man spraying his liquid lifeforce all over me...

with all the cum we want to give you, you should feel gorgeous ;)

Your beautiful Darlin:kiss: Licks some white goo of your cheek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back