(closed for heartofcourage)

Kat kissed Carrie back, moaning softly, putting passion into her own kiss. "Sounds good," she whispered as she slowly pulled away.
 
Carrie reached over to her makeup case and pulled out a blood red lipstick. She carefully smoothed the lipstick over Kat's lips, grinning at the look of a freshly fucked and kissed woman in blood red lipstick.

"After dinner, you're going to bring Jon back here and give him a nice, long blowjob in the living room. I want him to dream about these lips wrapped around his cock. Then, you're going to be a good Kitty-Kat and fuck his brains out. If you cum in the first ten minutes, you will be punished. Understand, Kitty-Kat?"
 
Kat nodded, a little nervous, knowing Carrie would be in her room, and would know. "Yes, Carrie," she said. She put a neutral eyeshadow over her eyelids, highlighting it with black eyeliner and black mascara, she looked at Carrie as she stood up. "I'll let you know when we're coming back," she said. She smiled and kissed Carrie's cheek. "Behave now, love," she teased as her heels clicked across the room. She picked up her clutch and waved bye to Carrie.

Dinner was wonderful, and she led him back to their place, texting Carrie before hand so Carrie could be in place.

"Let's be extra naughty tonight, baby," she whispered. "Let's do it in the living room."
 
Carrie knew the moment that Kat came back into the apartment. She could hear the door open and the two enter. She pressed her ear against the door as she heard Kat suggest that they have sex in the living room. Soon the sounds of Jon's moaning drifted to her and she silently opened the door, her phone at the ready. Quietly, she snuck in the shadows to were she could see Kat giving him a blowjob and she carefully pressed record on her phone.
 
Kat kept sucking on Jon's cock, rubbing his balls with a free hand, enjoying his moans. A couple of times, he tried to gently pry her head off of his cock, but she wouldn't let him, a small little smile on her face as she continued.

She slowly withdrew when she realized that he was going to cum, and waited for him to calm down before climbing on him, slipping off her dress. With a few swift motions, he had her bra and panties off and underneath him. He quickly slipped inside of her and began pounding her slowly.

She made it to the ten minute mark, without cumming, even with him going hard and fast a few moments after he started. She could tell he was impressed. "Has my horny little girl been practicing?" he murmured in her ear.

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"That's my good little slut. Let's see how long you can go. . ."
 
Carrie felt a little sense of pride as Kat made it to the ten minute mark without cumming. It seemed that Jon was doing his level best to make her cream around his cock as he called her dirty names and pounding into her hard and fast. She grinned as Jon wondered just how long she could last. She wondered the answer to that question too....
 
Kat moaned and bucked underneath Jon, continuing not cumming, even as he whispered dirty names in her ear and pounded her hard.

"Fuck, baby, this is the longest," he panted in her ear, latching onto her neck. She gasped loudly and moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist. He chuckled. "You gonna cum, slut?"

"Yes!" she rasped, getting very close.

"Cum for me soon, my little one," he ordered.

Not long after that, she did cum, explosively, and he came not long after her. "Fuck, baby," he said, wiping the sweat from his forehead and kissing her passionately and sweetly. "45 minutes. That was. . . intense. I'm so proud of you."

Kat beamed. "I had help from a friend," she teased, kissing his cheek as she sat up.

"Yeah? Which vibe?"

"My favorite."

Jon chuckled. "I have to go," he said, getting up and dressing. "Got to get up early for work, but I'm not missing date night. Same time next week?"

"Always. I'll call with the day," she said, kissing him, still naked. "Let me know when you're home."

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

Jon left, and Kat looked in the corner. "Caroline, I know you're hiding. You forgot to turn off the light before you left your room."
 
Carrie came out with a smile on her lips. "I caught the whole dirty thing on tape." She said, showing Kat her phone.

"And I'm proud of you, Kitty-Kat." She murmured as she leaned in and gave Kat a gentle and passionate kiss.
 
Kat returned the kiss, smiling. "I'm pretty damn proud of myself," she confessed. "But of course, that wouldn't have been possible without you."
 
"Trust me. I'm very aware how much you needed me." Carrie teased as she slowly pressed Kat back on the futon, leisurely kissing her lips and stroking her naked breasts. "Tell me what you want, Kitty-Kat."
 
Kat chuckled as she kissed Carrie back. "Right now? I'm just content with kissing you," she said, smiling broadly. "God, I love kissing you."
 
Carrie chuckled as Kat said that and she obliged her request. Kissing Kat was delightful and she continued to gently stroke and soothe her breasts, pinching her hard nipples every so often for effect.

"Look at your body, Kitty-Kat." Carrie murmured, not pausing her motions as she watched Kat tilt her head. "Freshly fucked. So incredibly sexy."
 
Kat smiled and moaned softly, kissing along Carrie's neck. "I've always thought so," she teased. "I wonder what you look like freshly fucked."
 
"Maybe if you're a good girl, you'll find out." Carrie murmured, dipping her head to capture a hard nipple between her lips.

She suckled on that luscious breast, nipping at the rubbery tip with her teeth to draw out that long moan that she loved so much.

"That's something you'll have to earn though, Kitty-Kat. After you learn all the finer points of pleasing a woman." Carrie said, looking up at Kat them with a smile on her face. "Are you willing to learn that?"
 
"To see what you look like as a sweaty, freshly fucked woman? You bet," Kat said. "You know I'll be as good for you as I can- or want to be." Her voice was now teasing, and she stroked Carrie's face, content. "But let's wait a couple days, mkay? Recovery time, plus, don't you have a paper for Mark's class to do by Friday?"
 
"Well, Kitty-Kat, I'm not like you and wait until the last minute to do my papers." She teased, moving from Kat's breast back to her lips.

Another gentle, loving kiss and she grinned down at her new lover. "Saturday night, I'm going to take you out. I want you to go out tomorrow and buy a new outfit just for me. Something sexy and easily removable."
 
Kat grinned and kissed her back. "Oh, dear," she teased. "Should I be nervous?" She licked her lips and kissed Carrie again.
 
"If you trust me you won't be nervous. I'm going to take you on a whole new adventure." Carrie murmured softly as their kiss broke and she reached up to stroke Kat's cheek.

"It's time for bed, my beautiful Kitty-Kat." Carrie said, stealing another kiss from her lips before she finally pushed herself off her friend's body.
 
Kat smiled and rose up from the couch. "Thank you, again," she said truthfully. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and kissed Carrie again, gently. "Good night, Carrie," she whispered softly before heading off to bed.
 
Over the next few days, Carrie acted as if nothing had happened between the two of them. She let Kat wonder and perhaps masturbate frequently to the memories. She wanted Kat to make her move, to ask questions or suggest things that would lead them to their next encounter.
 
The next few days, Kat masturbated and wondered what Carrie was doing to her. Half of her masturbation sessions were thinking about Carrie eating her out, murmuring "Kitty-Kat" in her ear, and other things that they had done.

Finally, by Thursday, the day before she was to go shopping, she plopped down on the couch next to her friend. "Hey Carrie. I'm wondering. . . what is it about controlling other women that you enjoy?" she asked.
 
Carrie didn't even look up from her computer as Kat asked the question. She had thought about it long and hard as she became more comfortable with her sexuality in her younger days.

"I enjoy bringing intense pleasure to others. I also enjoy pushing people to discover what their limits are and what really gets them going." Carrie murmured in answer.
 
Kat nodded, gnawing on her lip thoughtfully. She had a whole slew of questions for her friend.

Despite the fact that she seems to have loads of experience, she was actually very inexperienced sexually. Jon was only her second, her first being way back in high school and horribly unsatisfying. Sure, she's read things online and she's watched porn, but that wasn't experiencing anything.

"How do you know what to do for each person? I mean, everyone's different, psychologically, physically, emotionally. . ."
 
"You have to listen and understand what a person is telling you, Kat. All those unconscious cues you have to take into consideration. I've known you for a long time and I know that you would tell me when something is too much. That's why I push you." She finally turned her eyes from the scene and looked at her friend.

"What is your greatest fantasy, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked suddenly, pinning her with her gaze as she expected an answer. "Any lie will be met with a punishment."
 
Kat was surprised by the question, and for the next few moments, she opened and closed her mouth while no words came out in shock.

"Dammit, Carrie," she grumbled. "You certainly come right out with those questions, don't ya?" She ran a nervous hand through her hair. She's never admitted her biggest fantasy to anyone, not even to Jon. He'd laugh at her, she thought.

"Honestly, it's being spanked in public. Like, I'm strung up on a. . . well, I don't know how to describe it, but I'm bound to something, my ass out. The setting's normally a party. People can come up and spank me until they get tired or whatnot. Then afterwards someone who cares about me- in the past it's been Jon, but you've popped up as well this week- comes in, brings me down, takes me to a room, and gently fucks me until I cum, then cuddles me until I fall asleep." She blushed a brilliant red as she told her fantasy. She looked up at Carrie. "It's not. . . weird, is it?" she asked.
 
Back
Top