Lestat's New Companion (Closed for celestialdragon)

Lestat restrained Katherine, before looking at her. "Temper yourself. Can you stand killing this man for his blood, or do you need him to be dead already?" he asked, wanting to make sure this side of her life didn't bother her.
 
Katherine sniffed the air a little, and looked at Lestat, nodding. "I think I can take him alive," she told him confidently.
 
Lestat shook his head. "I mean that you'll kill the man by draining him. That is how intense your thirst is," he said, looking at Katherine, gauging her reaction and thoughts.
 
"I know that, Lestat, I can do it," Katherine insisted, her ears listening to the man's heartbeat, gauging his speed and how delicious he would taste. She knew Lestat was concerned, but she was sure she could handle it.
 
Lestat nodded, giving Katherine the signal to go for it. He would stay back and watch, making sure no one got in the way, or saw anything that they shouldn't see.
 
Katherine focused on the hunt. Coming over to him, she lured him into the alley near Lestat with the false promise of sex. Once there, she pinned him against the wall. She inhaled his scent before nailing her fangs into him, slowly draining him and his life away. She could feel it go, and she realized that it didn't bother her. She continued to drink, hungrily. She knew Lestat was watching, and she continued to drink.
 
Lestat was happy he had nearly 300 years as a vampire under his belt. Watching a fledgling feed used to spark his hunger as well. Now though, it was mildly entertaining to see how fledglings fed.
 
It took her awhile, but soon, Katherine's first kill was dead, and she cleaned herself up and her victim before turning to Lestat. "How'd I do?" she asked.
 
Lestat nodded. "You did well. Now then, just make it so that it isn't obvious something was feeding on this mortal. Then, we can go and figure out what else you can do," he said teasingly.
 
Katherine nodded and slit the man's throat carefully, concealing her fang marks, then threw him into the dumpsters. She made sure she was clean before standing up and smiling at Lestat. "I wonder how your blood tastes," she asked teasingly.
 
Lestat smiled challengingly. "You already had it once, and that's all you will get for the time being. If you want it though, you'll have to come and get it. Turn about is fair play though," he said, baring his fangs as he sprang into the air.
 
Katherine gave a playful snarl, also baring her fangs, and she jumped into the air too, leaping onto the roof. She wasn't sure if she could fly. "That maybe true, but that was when I was mortal," she told him.
 
Lestat looked at her, staying barely out of the range she could just. "Can't come up here and get me?" he asked teasingly, taunting her and trying to see if she could fly.
 
Katherine gave a soft growl at the taunt and she launched herself into the air. Instead of falling, she was floating- she was flying! She gave a triumphant snarl and dove for Lestat. "I'm going to get it, one way or another, Lestat," she said, grinning.
 
Lestat dodged Katherine, before launching himself at her. He ended up flying her almost directly into his bed, determined to make good on their taunting. One minute they were flying, then next he was on top of her on the bed, kissing her passionately.
 
Katherine groaned when he launched himself at her, and she kissed him back just as passionately, moaning softly.
 
Lestat broke the kiss, pinning Katherine down completely, knowing that she had no way to get out of his grip. He looked down, knowing that, at best, she could struggle, but she wasn't going anywhere. "Still think I'm not as strong as you?" he asked.
 
Lestat matched that look, before kissing Katherine's neck. He let his fangs graze her skin, before pulling back from her. He sat up, offering his wrist, before stopping her. "You can either take the blood now, or some amazingly hot sex. It's one or the other," he said, letting her decide.
 
Katherine growled. "Someone was reading my mortal horny thoughts, wasn't he?" she asked. She looked at the wrist, then at Lestat. "Damn you to hell," she snarled, baring her fangs. "I'm going to go with sex."
 
Lestat smiled, before almost attacking Katherine with his kiss. He immediately ripped her clothes off, followed quickly by his own, before thrusting into her hard and fast. His animalistic urges were coming out, brought on by all this teasing, and he aimed to unleash them to their fullest.
 
Katherine gasped and snarled as he went hard and fast right off the bat, but damn, it felt good. It felt really good. She let out a a primal growl of pleasure, her own primitive urges rising to the surface and she almost lunged for his shoulder, longing to mark him as hers.
 
Lestat knew what she wanted to do, and almost without thinking about it, he sank his fangs into her, letting her know that she was in fact his, not the other way around. He pulled back, baring his bloody fangs at her, before starting to thrust into her hard and fast, the animal inside him telling him to dominate her.
 
Katherine snarled at his bared, bloody fangs, but she moaned loudly. She longed to mark him, even as he dominated her, and she struggled to reach his shoulder, her fangs bared, snarling, moaning, her body getting warm as they fucked.
 
Lestat smiled, before realizing that he would never want another fledgling. He leaned in, wanting her to mark him. He realized that this would finally be it. He would have someone to share the rest of his time with. He smiled at that thought, before resuming his animalistic need of dominating Katherine
 
Back
Top