Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Sad to see The whole Cecil hotel gone to make room for condo's. I guess The Penthouse is one of the few left in Vancouver proper.

Can't ignore the Brandiz. It was a craphole 'til they renovated it. Now all the best talent ended up there.

416, GTA couple here. HER: Blonde, 51 yrs old, Bi-BBW .......HIM: 52 yrs old, 6'2", straight, Big old teddybear. We're looking for a Bi-FEMALE to join us a few times a month for ongoing EROTIC play. We can host as often as she wants to visit us.

Well since hubby posted here...lol
Female....
almost *le sigh 35
lol

Taboo Show tonight in Calgary!!.
Yay!
New toys!!!
oxoxo

I forgot this was happening this weekend until a co-worker mentioned it this afternoon. Unfortunately, it's not in the budget at the moment :( We went last year and spent a LOT of money

Yup, close enuff to the old name LOL, still chat with D D or Magicalhands?

Magicalhands is still around, we talk whenever we run into each other.

DD I've not seen around lately.

MontrealGirl disappeared completely.

Yeah, been a long time. I am an infrequent visitor to Lit these days.. every few months I come back for a couple days, then start doing something else and completely forget to check in here :p

Yeah, been a long time. I am an infrequent visitor to Lit these days.. every few months I come back for a couple days, then start doing something else and completely forget to check in here :p

LOL, I hear ya.....when did you get married?

Back