What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about their education, mine probably rivals theirs, I just want them to do the job they are assigned! Just DO it. Don't whine about, don't stall, don't try to foist it off on anyone else. Just do it! Gah!!

Whew. Ok I'm better now.

Mine whiner, complain, say the work's "beneath them." Hey, let them do all that! That means I can stay in their company, in their IT, and work, be paid and laugh at them as I find ALL their errors.

Oh, and I get free diet Dr Pepper while they have to pay $1.75 at the same machine :D

My mother just informed me that it's now legal to slaughter horses for human consumption in the US. She said, "What's next, old people? 'What's for dinner, Gwandpa?' 'Nana!'".

And then I laughed so hard I cried. Maybe I'm a litle bipolar today?

I imagine my Grandpa tasting something like a Ben Gay martini.

My mother just informed me that it's now legal to slaughter horses for human consumption in the US. She said, "What's next, old people? 'What's for dinner, Gwandpa?' 'Nana!'".

And then I laughed so hard I cried. Maybe I'm a litle bipolar today?

LMAO...I thought the Donner party already did that?

Did you hear about the Donner's at the restaraunt with the long wait?
They registered as the Donner Party for 12...but by the time they were called it was the Donner Party of 6, and they just wanted dessert...

I imagine my Grandpa tasting something like a Ben Gay martini.

LMAO...

Mine whiner, complain, say the work's "beneath them." Hey, let them do all that! That means I can stay in their company, in their IT, and work, be paid and laugh at them as I find ALL their errors.

Oh, and I get free diet Dr Pepper while they have to pay $1.75 at the same machine :D

Unfortunately I'm a one woman management force here so I not only have to babysit them, I have to do my own job too.

*sigh*

Why didn't I just quit?!? Walk away and not shed a tear?

Oh, because I've got two kids that rely on me. That's right.

Unfortunately I'm a one woman management force here so I not only have to babysit them, I have to do my own job too.

*sigh*

Dependents....always ruining my sunbathing and drinking schedule with their monetary needs...

*sigh*

My wife's the ONLY woman in her IT section. She spends most of her day babysitting, arbitrating disputes - Kirk vs Piccard, Marvel vs DC.

And yes, kids can screw up such good ideas...<He says as he hears his 17-year-old son screaming at the XBox>

My wife's the ONLY woman in her IT section. She spends most of her day babysitting, arbitrating disputes - Kirk vs Piccard, Marvel vs DC.

And yes, kids can screw up such good ideas...<He says as he hears his 17-year-old son screaming at the XBox>

I'm in a very large production environment, I have a pink hard hat that gets used every day. That sort of thing. So not only do I have tits but I get no respect. (ok I get a lot of respect but I had to earn it the hard way)

I think Dangerfield's moobs are bigger than mine though.

I'm in a very large production environment, I have a pink hard hat that gets used every day. That sort of thing. So not only do I have tits but I get no respect. (ok I get a lot of respect but I had to earn it the hard way)

I think Dangerfield's moobs are bigger than mine though.

She worked as a secretary at the ORIGINAL GE plant. The workers gave her a pink hard hat for when she went on the floor.

Now, her cubicle is decorated with Hello Kitty calendar and cartoons, pictures of the child and Derek Jeter, and loads of pink.

She worked as a secretary at the ORIGINAL GE plant. The workers gave her a pink hard hat for when she went on the floor.

Now, her cubicle is decorated with Hello Kitty calendar and cartoons, pictures of the child and Derek Jeter, and loads of pink.

Sounds like my kinda chick!

Sounds like my kinda chick!

She's a Girly-girl..on a first name basis with the associates at Aldo Shoes, Starbucks, and lingerie/unmentionables areas at several stores. She has manicures regularly, still reads Harlequins, reads celebri-trash novels though doesn't want me to write one in fear I'll bring OUR reality into it...

She's a Girly-girl..on a first name basis with the associates at Aldo Shoes, Starbucks, and lingerie/unmentionables areas at several stores. She has manicures regularly, still reads Harlequins, reads celebri-trash novels though doesn't want me to write one in fear I'll bring OUR reality into it...

I rarely wear pants, I prefer skirts and dresses. My nails are always done. I like my pampering and my shoes.

I just am able to climb in to a concrete mixer and diagnose an electrical problem or climb inside product with a stethoscope and find a hollow spot.

All in a dress. *shrug*

I don't happen to like being one demensional.

I rarely wear pants, I prefer skirts and dresses. My nails are always done. I like my pampering and my shoes.

I just am able to climb in to a concrete mixer and diagnose an electrical problem or climb inside product with a stethoscope and find a hollow spot.

All in a dress. *shrug*

Holy smokes! I am impressed!

All in a dress. *shrug*

She'd wear more skirts and dresses IF she isn't required to walk between buildings for nerd meetings. Yeah, they moved her and her people to another building within the complex yet require her to walk back to the original meeting rooms.

She'd wear more skirts and dresses IF she isn't required to walk between buildings for nerd meetings. Yeah, they moved her and her people to another building within the complex yet require her to walk back to the original meeting rooms.

That sounds like a horrible plan!

That sounds like a horrible plan!

The upper management which approved the move were ALL MEN!

This will change soon, when the board meets, and the female majority will make the MEN walk to her building. The other women in the other IT departments are moving tomorrow to the new building - larger cubicles and better restroom facilities for the women.

I have a pink hard hat and hi vis...bought for me by the site manager of our construction project...I am the least girly girl I know but I love my pink hat and vest and the fact that it was given to me personally by someone I know respects me...:D

I have a pink hard hat and hi vis...bought for me by the site manager of our construction project...I am the least girly girl I know but I love my pink hat and vest and the fact that it was given to me personally by someone I know respects me...:D

Respect is the key! Always great when someone respects you for your work

that is soooo ghey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back