Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CervanServidor said:
A long time friend, Sofia. Second choice would be Salma Hayek. A distant second choice.

not Sofia Coppola by any chance? ;) I'd do her, but preferably in a 3way with Sacarlett Johansson.

Any of the Smallville babes (Kristen Kreuk, Allison Mack or Erica Durance) or maybe two or all three, with Annette ( Ma Kent) O'Toole walking in, joining in....

sirhugs said:
Any of the Smallville babes (Kristen Kreuk, Allison Mack or Erica Durance) or maybe two or all three, with Annette ( Ma Kent) O'Toole walking in, joining in....

I got a thing for Lex on Smallville, though Lana is hot too! :D

sirhugs said:
sound like a plan.. especially Erica Durance or Annette O-Toole..

Emile Hirsh--he is such a little cutie pie. :devil: I would love to make that bottom lip quiver.

Michelle Rodriguez.

The whole " I pick jail" was hot. The "the steroids made me do it" was hotter....

The blonde girl who I take fencing lessons from. Especially when she bends down to pick up her sword. I just want to bend her over a park bench and thrust into her from behind. :D

Texguy84 said:
The blonde girl who I take fencing lessons from. Especially when she bends down to pick up her sword. I just want to bend her over a park bench and thrust into her from behind. :D

don't read many fencing stories. I think this has great potential.

Racheal Ray on Foodnetwork, that butt and those tits straining through those tops she wears on her cooking shows - Mmmmmmm :p

sirhugs said:
don't read many fencing stories. I think this has great potential.

When I have some time, I'll see what I can do. How about a title? "Parry, parry, parry, THRUST!" :nana:

If anybody is looking for dialogue ideas, go to an automotive forum and check out some off topic threads. I learned about a new sex act at one, not a good one.

Here's a money quote " The number of times I would hit that has only been counted to by Chuck Norris."

This was related to Jessica Alba

Innocuous1 said:
If anybody is looking for dialogue ideas, go to an automotive forum and check out some off topic threads. I learned about a new sex act at one, not a good one.

Here's a money quote " The number of times I would hit that has only been counted to by Chuck Norris."

This was related to Jessica Alba

if you were related to J Alba, you'd be writing incest stories....

sirhugs said:
if you were related to J Alba, you'd be writing incest stories....
J Alba? *perk* :)

Reminds me that I really do have to do that Celeb story one day, even if it does bum out in the ratings as I'm paranoid muchly that it will... :p

At the moment, I have a hankering to get my butt kicked by the sexy spy seductresses of Jennifer Garner and Mia Maestro (who plays Sydney Bristow's half-sister, Nadia Santos, in the great Alias series - S4). I don't think I'd mind that so much, and if it had to get physical, well... :devil:

I know, greedy for wanting two but then, I'm a greedy bastard and am damn comfortable about it :nana: :D

Capt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back