High heels

My birthday present to a boyfriend once was to go to his flat for the weekend and wear heels and stockings. That was all. I did put on a dress to go out to dinner, but he got me to take that off in the lift as we got back to his building.

Nice

My birthday present to a boyfriend once was to go to his flat for the weekend and wear heels and stockings. That was all. I did put on a dress to go out to dinner, but he got me to take that off in the lift as we got back to his building.

I hope he appreciated the thought, the thought is making me ..........:cattail:

I have a lot to say on this topic, but a picture is worth 1000 words.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 459
8cqQI.jpg

Wowza!~~

I love heels. For myself, and especially on other women. I used to wear them every day, without fail, but I've had knee and foot surgeries due to sports, so I can only wear a lower heel now and not all day long. My favorite pair are Chanel pumps I found at a vintage shop...I only wear them on special occasions.

love a really flexible woman who can wrap her legs around me and dig her heels into my ass..

yee haaa!!!!

Heels

Here's three more of my wife in her black CFM heels with small padlocks.

Last edited:
Oh, Man!

Go to love a woman who can rock that look so well!

Rigger - you're a lucky guy! Mrs. Rigger is damn sexy!

Thanks for sharing.
Dan

Here's three more of my wife in her black CFM heels with small padlocks.

Oh, Man!

Go to love a woman who can rock that look so well!

Rigger - you're a lucky guy! Mrs. Rigger is damn sexy!

Thanks for sharing.
Dan

I have many other photos but I'm only letting you see the "nice" photos on here.

This sounds amazing.....

I find women in heels and stockings sooooo erotic.... on my bucket list to go out with one... any interest???

:rose: Both Hubby and B.F. like me to wear heels ,especially when I am naked and they take it in turns to pleasure me . Hubby loves to watch me on my back with my legs wrapped around my B.F. when he is deep inside me .:rose:

:rose: Both Hubby and B.F. like me to wear heels ,especially when I am naked and they take it in turns to pleasure me . Hubby loves to watch me on my back with my legs wrapped around my B.F. when he is deep inside me .:rose:

He is one very lucky husband!!!!

Back