breaking out of my shell

posterOfAgirl said:
holy fuck!
i'd kill for a robot!

dunno why, they're just awesome :heart:
(and im a nerd at heart)

Cute.

Nerd.

And you build a Lego castle.

You're the perfect girl.

-LCN
 
posterOfAgirl said:
it's not really that I'M that nerdy, i'm just attracted to nerds. they are o so adorable :cathappy:

You just keep getting better.
 
posterOfAgirl said:
ok, well i've ran out of new ways to say, thanks :rolleyes:

but, how are you doing?

I've had a lot of work. But now I can relax, sort of. I have the nagging feeling there's still lots of work for me to do right now.

You?
 
EndCredits said:
I've had a lot of work. But now I can relax, sort of. I have the nagging feeling there's still lots of work for me to do right now.

You?

i went and saw my brother and now i'm spending time relaxing before i jump on my homework, it's political, i hate politics.
 
posterOfAgirl said:
i went and saw my brother and now i'm spending time relaxing before i jump on my homework, it's political, i hate politics.


Eh, it's not *that* bad. I think I'm gonna have to go do work now though. Ugh.
 
posterOfAgirl said:
yes it is, it's like religion, it's uncomfortable and unnessecary :rolleyes:

Pfft, you're no fun. Want me to make it comfortable for you? *wink wink*

(that's got to be the least sensical come-on ever)
 
EndCredits said:
Pfft, you're no fun. Want me to make it comfortable for you? *wink wink*

(that's got to be the least sensical come-on ever)

fun? what about it is fun? uggg, o well, i just finished my homework. :rolleyes:

and yes, i would quite like to be made comfortable ;) *wink* *nudge*
 
posterOfAgirl said:
yes it is, it's like religion, it's uncomfortable and unnessecary :rolleyes:

You're quite right that religion and politics share certain characteristics. Both are used to maintain the power of a few over the many. Religion focuses on a personal relationship between the individual and the divine. Politics focuses on the personal relationship between two or more individuals. Both are necessary extensions of the human condition, one to mitigate suffering, and the other to mitigate social conflict. Both, in and of themselves, are neither good nor bad, but both have been used to terrible ends. In some religions, specifically Catholicism, sodomy is popular. In politics, we all get screwed up the ass. That may be uncomfortable, but it may also be necessary. ;)

Kisses!

srw
 
PS: My thoughts and good wishes are with you, your brother, and your family.

PPS: My favorite robot was HAL9000. I know that everyone thinks of him as a computer, but the entire ship was under his control, thus making him a robot.

hal9000.jpg
 
Fflow said:
In some religions, specifically Catholicism, sodomy is popular. In politics, we all get screwed up the ass. That may be uncomfortable, but it may also be necessary. ;)

Kisses!

srw

necessary for who?
martha is not down with sodomy, to one his own and to martha STAY AWAY FROM THERE! :eek:
 
Damn, which topic will this thread not hit upon? How did we go from robots to sodomy? That's quite a leap unless it's robots that perform sodomy we are talking about-oh wait that's just wrong...-nevermind all that! Ok yea I am going to stop typing before I wedge my foot further into my mouth.
 
I've been away for a few days and I come back and see a stunning AV from the lovely Martha, I havent had a chance to read what I've missed, but I really hope I get to see that picture in full size ;)
 
Hi Martha,

I hope that your brother is fully repaired :)

I used to fantasize about Kryten and his groinal socket attachments - my imagination could run riot :D

:kiss: :kiss: Katie
 
Follow your heart...

posterOfAgirl said:
necessary for who?
martha is not down with sodomy, to one his own and to martha STAY AWAY FROM THERE! :eek:

I was just telling my wife about an episode of South Park that dealt with Catholic sodomy, and a few other tasteless issues (it answered the age old question: If you put food in your ass, will you poop out of your mouth?)

Anal sex requires a level of trust, openness, and emotional intimacy that can't be developed in a casual relationship. Some people also feel more comfortable with their bodies than others. For me, personally, I think it is great. For my wife, though, it is something that makes her feel uncomfortable.... Not physically, but mentally or emotionally. It is the idea of it that bothers her. So, I respect that, and don't pester her any longer about it. I must admit, though, that I miss it.

I've had other partners, though, that loved it.

I do think it a shame, though, that the idea of something would prevent a person from trying it in actuality... Well, that doesn't apply to everything. Still, the idea of eating raw fish might seem distasteful, but sushi is actually quite good.

I guess that there's a level of discernment one can bring to any question...

I do go on, don't I.

Follow your heart and, if you want to, save that anal cherry!

xoxo

srw
 
You've come quite a ways from when you first came on Lit! Nice photos! :rose:
 
Back
Top