Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Daddy, have a good day*hug*:kiss::heart:

Thank you baby girl, I am hanging out here where it is a little friendlier environment.......less judgmental if you know what I mean.

Hope you are having a good day:kiss::rose::heart:

See, I'm tempted to say the mere thought of being naughty is enough to get you in trouble, but I want to see what you're capable of first ...

Urgh...That's most of my problem...I can move my right arm, feel, be positioned(I'm bendy)...
but it's so hard to be naughty:(...There is a 93yr old resident who sometimes comes into my room...but I think it might be nice if I flashed him...

Urgh...That's most of my problem...I can move my right arm, feel, be positioned(I'm bendy)...
but it's so hard to be naughty:(...There is a 93yr old resident who sometimes comes into my room...but I think it might be nice if I flashed him...

That's a good start. What about offering him your panties? Or ... flashing a whole crowd of people, or getting someone to feel you up to the point of orgasm in public?

Here I would put on my cutest babydoll...sit on the couch and sigh with a big pouty lip...To start...

Last edited:
tumblr_ls7qpcrimR1qhssa6o1_500.png

Yes, Daddy...

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sorry DaddyJohn--that stuff seemed out of hand...my comment was ignored.

Hugs and snuggles!

Sorry DaddyJohn--that stuff seemed out of hand...my comment was ignored.

Hugs and snuggles!

Thank you INL.......and my point was ignored as well.....she proved herself to be a shallow individual and so I may read the thread I will not be posting there for a long time.......I have you and bound that visit me over here so I am all good ;)

Hugs and snuggles to you also!! :kiss::rose:

Here I would put on my cutest babydoll...sit on the couch and sigh with a big pouty lip...To start...

oh my you are one naughty little girl;);) nothing sexier than a babygirl in a babydoll, or is that playing with a babydoll, sometimes i get confused:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back