Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that ever a hot tease! I am going to assume the 3rd was male, if that's ok. Then I can fabricate a memory and believe it was me :)

I know all the dirt! I screamed when I got the pic on my phone. I had a nice chat with them all, too. I'm taking bids. The highest bidder gets the pic. Let's start at $50 :D

ICT I sincerely believe that something is FAR better than nothing. And sometimes it's ok to accept just that and be content.

hi ima welcome i even want to make you moan
Even you? Well, I look forward to your efforts ;)
ICT I get wet every time I am told I am a good little sub. Is it wrong to be that happy about always pleasing someone? :p
Not a all. For me, it's good girl. Mmmmmm
Need a backrub hun? :) :cattail:
That would be wonderful. You are a doll :kiss:
Probably just a day meant to make the next joy more intense. No ups without the downs and all that shit. Anything that might lift your spirits?
You and Shy in a room together with me? :kiss: Thanks, honey.

I know all the dirt! I screamed when I got the pic on my phone. I had a nice chat with them all, too. I'm taking bids. The highest bidder gets the pic. Let's start at $50 :D

$50? Economy, tough times and all that shit.... interested in discussing a trade?

I confess that I hate feeling powerless in the face of one of best friend's grief for the loss of his brother today.

I confess that I hate feeling powerless in the face of one of best friend's grief for the loss of his brother today.

it's not an easy place to be.... but the harder place will be in the weeks and months to come. If you want to help... don't be afraid to let him talk about it... so many move on and leave that person behind, afraid to talk about the feelings. Somehow I think you'll do just fine at being there for him... you seem to have that kindness about you.

I confess that I am so sorry for your loss.

it's not an easy place to be.... but the harder place will be in the weeks and months to come. If you want to help... don't be afraid to let him talk about it... so many move on and leave that person behind, afraid to talk about the feelings. Somehow I think you'll do just fine at being there for him... you seem to have that kindness about you.

I confess that you are such a beautiful woman.

Mmmmm! Now that's a fun thought! What you thinking of? :kiss

Perhaps I have some photos, files, illicit/explicit details of my own that you would like to get your hands on... or I coukld photoshop something up :D

ICT this hit home as just the other day i learned the older brother of My friend (who passed away just the beginning of this year) died of a heart attack while working out on his stairmaster in his office. The older brother was 51 and now the parents will bury two sons in the past 10 months neither older then me (or 51)

ICT I just noticed this was page 200 of the Confession thread. Should we celebrate or something?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back