The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heated seats and steering wheel will automatically warm up tomorrow morning.

I thought the heated seats were a bit frilly until I bought a car with heated seats.

Will I find the same to be true with the steering wheel?

Right?! When I lived in Florida for a few years, I flipped the hot on the AC once!

Noooo. Not ready for defrost.
My grass has been on mutant overdrive with all the storm rain. It still requires weekly haircuts. Get over here and hop on the rider. I gotta chop wood!

You cut your grass every week? :sad: be lucky to cut ours once a month.

I remember my first day of school up at Blackwater in Queensland. I got in trouble for walking on the grass. Because walking on the grass kills it. And then I got sent home for not having a water bottle. I was 6 years old.

Get a splitter and let the machine do the work for you!

Yes, chop wood! Hurricanes knock down trees and I cut them up for bonfires!

You'll do it and love it!

Bonfire implies other people being around to mooch off my beer and weed. No thank you.

It's just me and my bonfire. No one wants to play with me.
And I have good beer and homemade sausage.

Yes, chop wood! Hurricanes knock down trees and I cut them up for bonfires!

You'll do it and love it!

Bonfires are awesome! Do you guys celebrate Guy Fawkes? Fireworks are banned here in Sydney (you can’t buy them legally) but in New Zealand my family put on big parties. Massive bonfires. We all have drinks and it’s lots of fun.

No Guy Fawkes day here. But, I light fires, drink beer, and blow up stuff regularly. I grew up with all boys.

I have a pile of branches that I have been collecting. Dried out and asking for it. Soon the match will strike!

No Guy Fawkes day here. But, I light fires, drink beer, and blow up stuff regularly. I grew up with all boys.

Meh. My days of loud noises on the regular are over.

Give me a baking Sunday and candle lit baths. Television and a glass of Ballantine at midnight.

Don't get me wrong, I like pussies. All shapes and colors and sizes. Furry. Hardware. Tats. Love them all. The favorite pussy thread is just fucking creepy. Yeah, the certificates are there. Legally fits the definition of old enough.

Maybe I am just old and cranky. Put some more miles on those badboys before posting online.

Don't get me wrong, I like pussies. All shapes and colors and sizes. Furry. Hardware. Tats. Love them all. The favorite pussy thread is just fucking creepy. Yeah, the certificates are there. Legally fits the definition of old enough.

Maybe I am just old and cranky. Put some more miles on those badboys before posting online.

Have you heard of the Phase IV?

It’s a Ford. One of only 3-4 made ever. Very popular down under.

It will sell for 3-4 million at auction. Or so they say.

Have you heard of the Phase IV?

It’s a Ford. One of only 3-4 made ever. Very popular down under.

It will sell for 3-4 million at auction. Or so they say.

You have excellent taste!

No cars for now. I am shopping for a used tractor that is in need of some fixing up.

You have excellent taste!

No cars for now. I am shopping for a used tractor that is in need of some fixing up.

Do you have a diesel mechanic? Drive out to the beach. I bought a Massey Ferguson for $50. Long time ago. Back when I first bought the farm. Missing a front wheel.

Memories. :D

Fun times too.

Do you have a diesel mechanic? Drive out to the beach. I bought a Massey Ferguson for $50. Long time ago. Back when I first bought the farm. Missing a front wheel.

Memories. :D

Fun times too.

The price is right. Delivery included? I plan on doing the work myself and only call in the pros when I get in a bind. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back