Utah Roll Call

Hey, not sure about you, but I happen to have two stones. How about two stones and one bird LOL

Hey Utah Peeps and Wanna Be’s - looks like the next couple of days will be bad air days in the SL Valley, not so perfect for outdoor activities, but perfect for in-door, hunker down and enjoy yourself kind of activities - and of course reading, videos and toys are always a fun way to pass the time... in a good way of course LOL. Guess the Weber County folks, and other Northernerns (or Southerners) can get out and enjoy this Pretty Great State in other ways.

Hey Utah Peeps and Wanna Be’s - looks like the next couple of days will be bad air days in the SL Valley, not so perfect for outdoor activities, but perfect for in-door, hunker down and enjoy yourself kind of activities - and of course reading, videos and toys are always a fun way to pass the time... in a good way of course LOL. Guess the Weber County folks, and other Northernerns (or Southerners) can get out and enjoy this Pretty Great State in other ways.

Oh it was so gorgeous today up here in the Weber county area!! Blue skies today, clear moon in the sky tonight... I love it

Oh it was so gorgeous today up here in the Weber county area!! Blue skies today, clear moon in the sky tonight... I love it

Hey sister... great stars tonight, meteor shower. In Arizona now, but wish I could be camping under the stars with you tonight :kiss:
391c71c267bd0a65986f521c285aa55b.jpg

Did anybody catch any of the meteor shower?? I saw a few shooting stars this morning that were left over from the show and I was so excited!!

I guess the rest of Utah was in a fog... or was that a smog. Anyway Little Sister, i for one am excited you were excited! And we should all be very happy when you get excited 😆

I guess the rest of Utah was in a fog... or was that a smog. Anyway Little Sister, i for one am excited you were excited! And we should all be very happy when you get excited 😆

Hahaha yep! Keeping the only girl on here happy and excited is a priority :D:heart:

Almost finished Xmas shopping - but should have stopped by Blue Boutique for that special something before I left in vacation- haven’t found the store here that compares.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love have to me
Twelve lords a leaping,
Eleven ladies dancing,
Ten pipers piping,
Nine drummers drumming,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a m-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtledoves,
And a partridge
In a pear tree.

Now that should keep you satisfied!!!

has everyone deserted the thread? Where is little sister? she must have gotten tired trying to keep all the men happy.

Back