Unplanned, first time threesome..

ScRolePlayCpl

Virgin
I suppose because I want that for my wife so I like stories where the husband has set up a scenario to encourage a 3some to happen.

Massage that goes to far, drinking game gets out of hand, wife looses a bet and pay off leads to more....

You can try my LW story Testing the Limit from the link below. It's along those lines.

I love your Testing the Limit story. It's my favorite theme... a woman who would normally behave finding herself in a situation where she's tempted to misbehave.

The "dare" of the story is nice.

There's a card game called Marital Bliss (that I highly recommend for couples... even without a kinky story angle). Basically each week you have cards with "missions" that you get points for by secretly accomplishing. Usually they are sweet and nice thing... like "compliment your partner", "do a chore for your partner", etc. Some are a LITTLE risque like "give your partner a kiss that lasts more than 5 seconds". You get points for each one you accomplish without getting caught doing it as a mission... so you have to act naturally. The winner at the end of the week gets a reward card like "Dinner at your favorite restaurant", etc. Some are a little sexier including "Slave for a day", etc.

I've thought about making a story out of it where you can order expansion packs with kinkier and kinkier cards. Or the husband secretly has some made to push his wife in a particular kinky direction (or the other way around of course).

Your whole store could work into it a bit... I was imagining a "Make your partner a little jealous" card. Totally innocent... unless your partner guesses it's for the game and tries to thwart you by not (admitting to) being jealous. But, the wife knows she needs the points to win... so keeps trying.

Or... two people who aren't a couple agree to play test the game because they work at the company?

Maybe one of the participants of the game (can be either the husband or the wife) has snuck in some extra cards in the game... A good story line for the April Fools contest

Unplanned threesomes? How about...

An old friend, now on the road between jobs, is crashing in the spare bedroom after last night's laughing around the fireplace with stories and a bottle of wine. Hubby goes off the his bookstore job in the morning; wife crawls into bed with old friend, saying it's okay, they talked it over. They spend the day in bed. Hubby returns from work and joins them. It's not exactly a *planned* three-way but it works out that way.

A high-school girl is entranced and seduced by an urban street performer. They do hot sex, a first for her. Next time they encounter on the street, HS girl brings her best GF along and tells performer and GF she want to watch them do sex. Performer insists on threesome. Triad daisychains ensue.

Two girls hike across a desert national park to a remote "rock pool" (rain-season pond trapped by bounders) and find a pioneer already there with a thin shelter, shade tarps over a large soft ground pad, a tidy encampment set in the rocks. The pioneer sits naked playing jazz on a recorder. The girls say the pioneer won't mind if they skinnydip the dust and sweat off. Pioneer affirms. Girls cavort, cleanse, and dry off, then sit cross-legged on the pioneer's ground pad. One girl complains about muscle strain from the hike. Pioneer offers a full-back massage, toes to fingertips. Other girl demands the same and gets fingertips-to-toes. First girl rolls over, says "Do my front." She gets toes-to-fingertips, with nipples kissed. Second girl demands same. Pioneer goes from fingertips to boobs to toes, and up to pussy-tongueing. Three-ways ensue.

Nothing planned. They just happened. Really.

Last edited:
You can try my LW story Testing the Limit from the link below. It's along those lines.

Really nice story of how a wife gets converted and a nice statement of the hubby's position as well. I haven't written one like that yet, although my A New Hot Wife in my tag below is a statement of how a husband can support her actions as well.

Back